ProxyPan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Losing fat workout

Hi there

Currently at 255lb from 270lb, 6’4 and 18 years old, I lost some weight as said from just cleaning up the way I eat and trying to hit about 7k steps a day! I’m fairly fat and need to lose weight badly, there is a new small gym near to me, has all new equipment but it’s small in size, what should I be doing weights ? If so what workout should Id be trying to mainly focus on fat loss, I don’t know what I can lift either?
    Sorry for all the questions don’t know who to ask!

Cheers.

Kreytus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreytus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreytus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreytus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreytus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreytus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreytus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreytus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreytus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreytus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreytus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Majority of fat loss will be due to diet. IMO it's a lot easier to avoid the 150+ calories in a chocolate bar vs having to do 20 mins of cardio to burn it off. That being said, to answer the original question, compound movements are generally considered better than isolation movements. Does your heart rate go higher doing 20 bicep curls or 20 squats? There are a number of good beginner programs that incorporate compound movements in the workout program section.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Everything you need can be found in the links ITT:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=165843261
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

birdlegs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) birdlegs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) birdlegs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) birdlegs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) birdlegs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) birdlegs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) birdlegs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) birdlegs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) birdlegs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) birdlegs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) birdlegs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Calorie deficit
    Walking
    Weight training

Its not complicated
    Currently cutting