Riseandgrind63 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

308lbs to 196lbs; Need some advice on lifting.

Hey guys,

20 year old British lad here who has finally managed to shift 112lbs and drop down to a healthy weight and BMI. Here are my stats to give you an idea of my body:

Height: 6 foot 4
    Weight: 196 lbs
    Waist Size: 33/34"

I have maintained at this weight for a good 4 months now, while incorporating the gym 5x a week, a mixture of intense cardio and moderate lifting. Since I have reached the end of the weight loss journey I now want to to learn as much as I can about building muscle and take it more seriously in 2018.....I am going to read all the stickies on this website but any extra help would be great! My goal is to tighten my lose skin and get a more athletic physique. I've attached photos from before my weight loss to my current physique:

First Photo (IMG_8118 2) - Around 275lbs, not highest weight.
    Second Photo (IMG_8626)- 196lbs, current physique.
    Attached Images

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Congrats on the weight loss.

It can take a long time for loose skin to tighten up, so you'll just have to be patient and see what happens. It doesn't look bad though, given how much weight you've lost.
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

Riseandgrind63 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Partyrocking View Post
    Congrats on the weight loss.

It can take a long time for loose skin to tighten up, so you'll just have to be patient and see what happens. It doesn't look bad though, given how much weight you've lost.
    Thankyou! Yeah yeah, i was aware of that, guess you just want to get it done as soon as you lose the weight.