Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
    yungballa10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is expired pre workout bad to take ?

Ok so I had a bottle of pre workout I bought a couple years back and used it a couple times then I put it up and forgot all about it til I found it today and I took a half scoop of it and was just reading on the tub and realized it was a couple months away from being 3 years old. Is it bad to take ? Or does pre workout expire?

BigDaddyBrose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDaddyBrose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDaddyBrose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDaddyBrose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDaddyBrose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDaddyBrose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDaddyBrose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDaddyBrose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDaddyBrose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDaddyBrose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDaddyBrose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I’d say you’re probably alright. If anything, it may just not work as well as it did before....
    I'm not a Pro Athlete, or a full time Bodybuilder. I'm just a guy who wants to live a long healthy life and be a positive influence on my son. I work a regular job, and am an active volunteer firefighter in my community. I train to LIVE.

smokinal is a name known to all. (+5000) smokinal is a name known to all. (+5000) smokinal is a name known to all. (+5000) smokinal is a name known to all. (+5000) smokinal is a name known to all. (+5000) smokinal is a name known to all. (+5000) smokinal is a name known to all. (+5000) smokinal is a name known to all. (+5000) smokinal is a name known to all. (+5000) smokinal is a name known to all. (+5000) smokinal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If it's not solid like a brick its ok. As Big Daddy said, it may just not be as potent as it was when it was fresh.
    The powerlifter visions a certain weight he would like to lift, he uses his body to achieve it and he gets big as a side effect.
    The bodybuilder visions a certain physique he would like to aquire, he uses weights to achieve it and he gets stronger as a side effect.

Sarkis18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sarkis18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sarkis18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sarkis18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sarkis18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sarkis18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sarkis18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sarkis18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sarkis18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sarkis18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sarkis18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've done it before. You won't get sick but it just wont be as potent.

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    3 years expired? would toss it
    Nutrabolics Forum Rep

www.nutrabolics.com

Nutrabolics BB.com Store - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nbol/nutra.htm

NUTRABOLICS weekly giveaway https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172466733

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Official MuscleTech Rep FormulaLT1poweR's Avatar
    FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by yungballa10 View Post
    Ok so I had a bottle of pre workout I bought a couple years back and used it a couple times then I put it up and forgot all about it til I found it today and I took a half scoop of it and was just reading on the tub and realized it was a couple months away from being 3 years old. Is it bad to take ? Or does pre workout expire?
    3 years is a long time to be expired. It would all depend on how it was stored, etc.

If you are able to consume it, not a solid brick, doesn't taste/smell horrible, then its completely up to you.

Personally I error on the side of caution and throw expired products away.
    ★-★ Official MuscleTech Rep ★-★
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/collections.html

MuscleTech NitroTech Lucky Marshmallow!
    Buy 2 Get 1 Free
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/muscletech/nitro-tech.html?skuId=MT5130005

SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FormulaLT1poweR View Post
    3 years is a long time to be expired. It would all depend on how it was stored, etc.

If you are able to consume it, not a solid brick, doesn't taste/smell horrible, then its completely up to you.

Personally I error on the side of caution and throw expired products away.
    In addition...
    You purchased the item a couple years back...
    it's sunk cost... move on bro.

There's plenty of great deals on pre-workout supplements on bb.com!
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Representative ✔
    ► Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand ◄
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com
    Fuel Your Ambition!
    ► Interested in Myprotein Impact Whey Samples? Send Me A Private Message.◄