Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
    GymEQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymEQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymEQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymEQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymEQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymEQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymEQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymEQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymEQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymEQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymEQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Commercial Bench with no padding - What do with it?

Question in title. Its an older hoist adjustable bench. Frame is solid as all hell. No padding. Just the adjustable frame. What can I do with this? What ideas do you guys have to convert this into something? I would hate to just recycle it.

EricAtl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EricAtl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EricAtl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EricAtl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EricAtl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EricAtl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EricAtl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EricAtl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EricAtl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EricAtl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EricAtl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GymEQ View Post
    Question in title. Its an older hoist adjustable bench. Frame is solid as all hell. No padding. Just the adjustable frame. What can I do with this? What ideas do you guys have to convert this into something? I would hate to just recycle it.
    Not sure which model you have.
    http://www.fullcirclepadding.com/cat...c=906&sc=25291
    I quote with pics.
    My gym pics: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1534999861&viewfull=1#post1534999861

murphyreedus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) murphyreedus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) murphyreedus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) murphyreedus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) murphyreedus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) murphyreedus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) murphyreedus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) murphyreedus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) murphyreedus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) murphyreedus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) murphyreedus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I made my own for an adjustable bench that came with trashed pads. I basically did what this guy did, but 2 pieces, with more layers of rebond and a less pretty vinyl wrap. Wasn't hard, and feels good to use.

http://www.home-gym-bodybuilding.com...urbishing.html

GymEQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymEQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymEQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymEQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymEQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymEQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymEQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymEQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymEQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymEQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymEQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Its an older model. I wish I could post photos. Anyways...
    I was thinking of ideas like a bench for my bedroom or a footstool of some sort?
    Something innovative

Upload some pics. I would love to see it!