janoy2 is a complete loser! (-2000) janoy2 is a complete loser! (-2000) janoy2 is a complete loser! (-2000) janoy2 is a complete loser! (-2000) janoy2 is a complete loser! (-2000) janoy2 is a complete loser! (-2000) janoy2 is a complete loser! (-2000) janoy2 is a complete loser! (-2000) janoy2 is a complete loser! (-2000) janoy2 is a complete loser! (-2000) janoy2 is a complete loser! (-2000)

Angry Can I still progressively overload if I under ate the day before ?

(So can I just eat a big meal before workout to be able to progressively overload?) I'm so ****ing pissed off right now, didn't manage to ****ing finish my calories today since I only started eating my first meal at 6pm because I was busy as ****, I'm in bed now but I was going to sneak down to eat my food but I don't want to be beaten the **** out of by my dad for going down stairs and eating food, and also I need to wake up early for a ****ing blood test for cholesterol level because I'm on meds(the meds don't affect my nutrition or lifting in anyway btw),and I can't eat anything for at least an 8 hour difference, so I literally won't be eating until noon, FML I can't be always inconsistent, all my ****ing workouts are 2 or 3 days apart due to a lot of ****ing work that causes me to be sleep deprived for 5 out of 7 days, I'm running the icf 5x5 and it clearly states 1day on 1 day off and after 3 workout 2 days off and repeat, but I'm here doing 2 or 3 day gaps which is making rage since I love building strength and love lifting, not gym rat **** btw, lifting with a passion, no targets such as dead lifting 600lbs, just for the passion, the euphoric feeling of progression knowing that slowly but surely I am making progress, this went completely off topic lol, hopefully u can answer the question in the title

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If you are a beginner, and it sounds like you are, you can easily get stronger while losing weight. Under eating one day will typically not impact the workout the next.

If you find you can only get to the gym every 3-4 days and you are a beginner consider switching to a full body routine to be done 2x/week if that makes things easier for your lifestyle.

I assume most of your post is trollish; if your Dad actually beats the **** out of you for simply going downstairs to get food consider talking to your pediatrician or the police about this.