CHICOPECTORALES is not very well liked. (-100) CHICOPECTORALES is not very well liked. (-100) CHICOPECTORALES is not very well liked. (-100) CHICOPECTORALES is not very well liked. (-100) CHICOPECTORALES is not very well liked. (-100) CHICOPECTORALES is not very well liked. (-100) CHICOPECTORALES is not very well liked. (-100) CHICOPECTORALES is not very well liked. (-100) CHICOPECTORALES is not very well liked. (-100) CHICOPECTORALES is not very well liked. (-100) CHICOPECTORALES is not very well liked. (-100)

Do I need to cut?

Hey, I want to know if it would be more benefitial for my goals (powerbuilding) to cut right now or to keep bulking? I heared there is a bf % when your insuline response gets ****ty and you start gaining a lot of fat and little muscle, am I there? Pics are on different lightings (a horrible and a good one) to be fair, so all answers will be appreciated Bulk or cut imgur. com /a/HS70v

XNick312X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XNick312X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XNick312X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XNick312X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XNick312X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XNick312X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XNick312X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XNick312X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XNick312X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XNick312X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XNick312X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I wouldn't say there is a "set" bf% where people instantly have a harder time putting on lean muscle. One individual could have a harder time putting on lean muscle at 12%bf than another one at 15%. It's all relative to genetics.

Tbh, your not that lean right now so if it's about aesthetics then I would cut. If you bulk now it's just gonna make you look fat regardless of how much muscle you'd have.

CHICOPECTORALES is not very well liked. (-100) CHICOPECTORALES is not very well liked. (-100) CHICOPECTORALES is not very well liked. (-100) CHICOPECTORALES is not very well liked. (-100) CHICOPECTORALES is not very well liked. (-100) CHICOPECTORALES is not very well liked. (-100) CHICOPECTORALES is not very well liked. (-100) CHICOPECTORALES is not very well liked. (-100) CHICOPECTORALES is not very well liked. (-100) CHICOPECTORALES is not very well liked. (-100) CHICOPECTORALES is not very well liked. (-100)
    Yeah, its for aesthetics and strength, aesthetics are not a propritie rn, but i want to be 10-12% bf on august, wouldnt a slow bulk be more benefitial rn?

Bump

MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by CHICOPECTORALES View Post
    Bump
    Someone already answered you

Yes, but im looking for the most points of view i can get

MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by CHICOPECTORALES View Post
    Yes, but im looking for the most points of view i can get
    You have to ask yourself what YOU want to do, since it is your body