PlatUhPus is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Maintain calories?

I’m a very beginner and i would like to lose a little fat while gaining muscle. i know this is less efficient than doing one or the other but i’m unconfortable losing weight since i’m too skinny and i’m too fat to gain weight. Should i instead try to maintain weight while increasing my lifts?

CidBone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CidBone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CidBone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CidBone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CidBone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CidBone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CidBone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CidBone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CidBone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CidBone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CidBone has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you are a beginner, nutrition is not as important, like if you were to have a few years experience, where it's crucial instead.
    But still, that doesn't mean you should eat whatever. It's still important to get the right amount of protein and fats.
    Calories should be met, if you're aiming to look a certain way.

Another thing you should know, you can't lose fat and build muscles at the same time.
    You'll have to pick one. But if you're in the early stages, lifting weights and going to the gym consistently, will still make you some results.

I don't know your age, but if you're still a younging. Go to the gym and work, eat whatever is served at home.
    Stay active and live a fun life!
    Instagram: @CidBone - Fitness Guidance and Tips. My experiences and version.
    www.instagram.com/cidbone

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PlatUhPus View Post
    I’m a very beginner and i would like to lose a little fat while gaining muscle. i know this is less efficient than doing one or the other but i’m unconfortable losing weight since i’m too skinny and i’m too fat to gain weight. Should i instead try to maintain weight while increasing my lifts?
    Say what now??? Whats your sex, height, weight, and age?
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

ahsanhabibcx is not very well liked. (-100) ahsanhabibcx is not very well liked. (-100) ahsanhabibcx is not very well liked. (-100) ahsanhabibcx is not very well liked. (-100) ahsanhabibcx is not very well liked. (-100) ahsanhabibcx is not very well liked. (-100) ahsanhabibcx is not very well liked. (-100) ahsanhabibcx is not very well liked. (-100) ahsanhabibcx is not very well liked. (-100) ahsanhabibcx is not very well liked. (-100) ahsanhabibcx is not very well liked. (-100)
    Simply use the Diet Assessment Calorie Calculator tool to help you find the goal and maintain current weight: calories. To lose healthy Weight.
    The best gift you can give to yourself..is time alone..some time to ask Your questions &
    listen quietly for answers

baraklevi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ahsanhabibcx View Post
    Simply use the Diet Assessment Calorie Calculator tool to help you find the goal and maintain current weight: calories. To lose healthy Weight.
    ssssssssssssssssssss

BRIAN10197 is just really nice. (+1000) BRIAN10197 is just really nice. (+1000) BRIAN10197 is just really nice. (+1000) BRIAN10197 is just really nice. (+1000) BRIAN10197 is just really nice. (+1000) BRIAN10197 is just really nice. (+1000) BRIAN10197 is just really nice. (+1000) BRIAN10197 is just really nice. (+1000) BRIAN10197 is just really nice. (+1000) BRIAN10197 is just really nice. (+1000) BRIAN10197 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Weightloss

I recommend counting your calories with MYFITNESSPAL and a Food scale to make sure your hitting the exact calories you need to loose weight.

Get your calorie intake here.
    https://www.freedieting.com/tools/ca...calculator.htm
    Its going to take some trial and error but its a good start. If your not loosing 1-2 pounds a week then adjust from their. Increments of 100 calories is ok.

Download Myfitnesspal and get a food scale and track calories and macros with it so your ensuring you will consistently loose 1-2+ pounds a week so your not wasting your time.

Heres how to get Macros to diet down and maintain muscle / Loose fat.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=173439001

Follow with a good Lifting program to maintain Strength/Muscle.
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/workout-plans

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...9678631&page=1

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=169172473