Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by brah.sensation View Post
    that girl is gonna end up alone and desperate in 5 years tops. now shes ok and young, but soon enough she'ill get old and unattractive and i guarantee you with this mentality she'll self destruct. that dude was charming as fuk no homo and she seemed pretty dumb and wanted to find another abusive relationship. its not for nothing that its your ex bish, sloots are so dumb

Originally Posted by ****liGirl View Post
    not really, a lot of girls know exactly how they feel but saying "we didn't connect" is just a lot nicer than saying something like "you're too beta for me"

*didnt look good enough for your instincts to let them use you as natures baby oven*

it also dooms them to continual failure due to no feedback so that they kill themselves which is what the ideal is for them to do in yalls opinion
    depression & avoidant personality masterrace crew

Ozzieturk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ozzieturk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ozzieturk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ozzieturk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ozzieturk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ozzieturk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ozzieturk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ozzieturk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ozzieturk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ozzieturk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ozzieturk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I like to keep it real at all times. Having said that I can't help but lol at people believing in "spark". Two biggest reasons she wasen't keen, 1. (still) invested in her ex who is the complete opposite of 2. this date guy who isn't her type. I've seen it happen so many times where women cling on to the idea of their "can't do wrong" ex, disregarding everything good in front of her.

Leo are you getting sparks over pics of women? How does that even work?