Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Pigler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pigler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pigler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pigler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pigler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pigler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pigler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pigler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pigler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pigler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pigler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

How are people still so delusional about fitness

With all the social media attention and the fitness industry exploding, how are people still so fu--ing dumb and clueless about it?

-brb who was calories in vs calories out
    -brb see gym newbs talking about gaining 20kg (45lbs) of muscle in 3 months while DB pressing 5lbs (absolutely serious)
    -brb see people talk about this, that diet, pickle and tuna diet (the f--k)
    -brb see people say obviously enhanced lifters ''just work hard''
    -brb same people say natties with newb gains are on dat dere
    -brb see bloatlord say he's been lifting for 2 months and went from 84kg (185lb) to 98kg (216lb)
    -brb white bread and carbs make you fat
    -brb laughing at lifters who drink diet drinks while eating something that isn't considered ''clean'', because who tf was avoiding absolutely unnecessary calories via drinks and counting calories
    -brb the ever cringey question of ''are you on protein?''
    -brb '''20 reps is the way to go''

Stuff I heard just this last MONTH that I can remember.

Without exception, all of this **** is a google search or a YouTube video away.
    ''Every sheep can be sheared, but only a lion is able to grow a mane''.

~Me, on your basic bi-ch cookie cutter haircut

wesleysh21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wesleysh21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wesleysh21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wesleysh21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wesleysh21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wesleysh21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wesleysh21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wesleysh21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wesleysh21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wesleysh21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wesleysh21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I definitely agree. However I will say that when someone has been abusing their body for years and packing on tons of weight, they enter a state of insulin resistance. For them the calories in calories out rules don’t apply the same as a normal person.
    ALL I ASK IS ALL YOU GOT FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES

cacad is a name known to all. (+5000) cacad is a name known to all. (+5000) cacad is a name known to all. (+5000) cacad is a name known to all. (+5000) cacad is a name known to all. (+5000) cacad is a name known to all. (+5000) cacad is a name known to all. (+5000) cacad is a name known to all. (+5000) cacad is a name known to all. (+5000) cacad is a name known to all. (+5000) cacad is a name known to all. (+5000)
    People as a whole are becoming dumber by the day. But as we all here spend a lot of time with fitness we notice it more I guess?
    We'r all gonna make it brah's.

Paramedic
    Combat engineer
    Eastern Europe

quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It’s an industry promoted and led by guys on dat dere claiming natty. The very base of it is based on lies and illusion. Secondly, the average person looking to “fit” coaches are just looking for a magic pill to lose weight without putting in the necessary work involved—basically they’ll believe anything

the_faceman is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_faceman is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_faceman is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_faceman is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_faceman is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_faceman is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_faceman is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_faceman is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_faceman is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_faceman is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_faceman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think there should be legal consequences for fake naturals who use their lies to make money. I'm very serious. I'm a lawyer in Belgium and in civil law I can certainly see grounds for it.
    I'm not familiar enough with common law to discuss it.

But in civil law when an agreement is created and there is deceit, the agreement will be annulled and the person who used the deception will have to pay everything back and possibly extra for the damages.

These fake naturals who sell supplements and claim that they achieve their physique because of that are frauding. They are willingly frauding people and selling them lies.

I find this an interesting legal debate. If someone uses a scam to steal your money, there are consequences. I don't see how fake naturals are any different.

GODself is just really nice. (+1000) GODself is just really nice. (+1000) GODself is just really nice. (+1000) GODself is just really nice. (+1000) GODself is just really nice. (+1000) GODself is just really nice. (+1000) GODself is just really nice. (+1000) GODself is just really nice. (+1000) GODself is just really nice. (+1000) GODself is just really nice. (+1000) GODself is just really nice. (+1000)
    "Are you on protein?" is a strong question.

jonmcd46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonmcd46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonmcd46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonmcd46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonmcd46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonmcd46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonmcd46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonmcd46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonmcd46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonmcd46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonmcd46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just put your earphones in and lift man. But I laugh when I see fat tinder girls put something like "I would rather enjoy wine and pizza than be a skinny girl" in there bio, I eat pizza and blackout every weekend, and I am in good shape

sadly, life is a marathon shesprints's Avatar
    shesprints has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shesprints has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shesprints has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shesprints has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shesprints has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shesprints has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shesprints has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shesprints has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shesprints has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shesprints has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shesprints has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by the_faceman View Post
    I think there should be legal consequences for fake naturals who use their lies to make money. I'm very serious. I'm a lawyer in Belgium and in civil law I can certainly see grounds for it.

But in civil law when an agreement is created and there is deceit, the agreement will be annulled and the person who used the deception will have to pay everything back and possibly extra for the damages.

These fake naturals who sell supplements and claim that they achieve their physique because of that are frauding. They are willingly frauding people and selling them lies.

I find this an interesting legal debate. If someone uses a scam to steal your money, there are consequences. I don't see how fake naturals are any different.
    I think they'd have to get them for using the illegal substance first. Then, presumably, you could prosecute for two offenses.

As a side note, I have no idea wtf point OP was trying to make about diet drinks.
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
    --Hubert Humphrey

Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170707741&p=1427864821#post1427864821

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Stay mad bro.

Should Victoria Secret models be forced to give back their money too when obese cows try on the same underwear and don’t look sexy?

All those fake natties are doing is selling you a supplement. If the supplement was a lie (ie didn’t have something in it it claimed to have) then you would have grounds

Right now you’re just a whiny coping phaggot though.
    Professional Misc Rustler

"But the people we saved, they're our legacy. And they'll remember us and then I guess we'll eventually fade away too. But that's fine. Cause we left the world better than we found it, ya know."
    -Sam Winchester

Brosnbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosnbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosnbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosnbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosnbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosnbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosnbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosnbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosnbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosnbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosnbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000)

100 % agreed, and if anyone who has claimed and advertised himself as a natty gets caught, I see no reason why people shouln't win a civil lawsuit.
    Real Madrid, Miami Heat, New York Jets.

melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    People still expect to transform in 6 weeks
    You see it on here you see it irl...

Smh when will they learn?
    Welsh BDFPA powerlifter /strongwoman

125/72.5/170kg(275/160/375)
    Last total367.5kg@72.5 wilks 357

conventional crew <HTC>
    Got my own room at camp now crew

Pigler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pigler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pigler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pigler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pigler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pigler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pigler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pigler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pigler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pigler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pigler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by shesprints View Post
    I think they'd have to get them for using the illegal substance first. Then, presumably, you could prosecute for two offenses.

As a side note, I have no idea wtf point OP was trying to make about diet drinks.
    I drink diet pepsi/coke as my drink of choice. Great way to get the taste without the calories, no reason not to drink it.

Whenever this happens to be outside, eating something like burgers or pizza or whatever tf, some people cant wrap their head around why someone wouldnt just enjoy regular drinks (god forbid I prefer the taste of mine anyhow).

Most understand and just make the old "double cheeseburger and a diet coke" joke then say I get it, some are legit dumb af and dont grasp the concept of not consuming unnecessary calories by drinking the same damn thing just without calories.

The Eccentric SickKant SerbianSickKant's Avatar
    SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerbianSickKant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

never saw phil heath say "i win mr olympia cuz i take this brand of protein"
    negged u jelly phaggot keep coping
    degenmaxx

eod8989 is a name known to all. (+5000) eod8989 is a name known to all. (+5000) eod8989 is a name known to all. (+5000) eod8989 is a name known to all. (+5000) eod8989 is a name known to all. (+5000) eod8989 is a name known to all. (+5000) eod8989 is a name known to all. (+5000) eod8989 is a name known to all. (+5000) eod8989 is a name known to all. (+5000) eod8989 is a name known to all. (+5000) eod8989 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LOL at people who think you can look like you lift after a year of training. Such a lie. It takes 2-3 years minimum unless you are 5'4.
    OG FA crew
    Drive 2016 Mustang and nobody wants to ride in it crew
    Celibate crew
    Metal crew
    Autism crew
    Good Looking crew
    Feels are heavier than the weights i lift crew
    INTJ crew

ROARlions will become famous soon enough. (+50) ROARlions will become famous soon enough. (+50) ROARlions will become famous soon enough. (+50) ROARlions will become famous soon enough. (+50) ROARlions will become famous soon enough. (+50) ROARlions will become famous soon enough. (+50) ROARlions will become famous soon enough. (+50) ROARlions will become famous soon enough. (+50) ROARlions will become famous soon enough. (+50) ROARlions will become famous soon enough. (+50) ROARlions will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Double quarter pounder with cheese and a diet Dr Pepper hnnnnnnnnggggg
    Language Arts Brah

XNick312X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XNick312X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XNick312X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XNick312X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XNick312X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XNick312X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XNick312X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XNick312X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XNick312X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XNick312X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XNick312X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by eod8989 View Post
    LOL at people who think you can look like you lift after a year of training. Such a lie. It takes 2-3 years minimum unless you are 5'4.
    lol what does being short have to do with it?

havoc713 is a name known to all. (+5000) havoc713 is a name known to all. (+5000) havoc713 is a name known to all. (+5000) havoc713 is a name known to all. (+5000) havoc713 is a name known to all. (+5000) havoc713 is a name known to all. (+5000) havoc713 is a name known to all. (+5000) havoc713 is a name known to all. (+5000) havoc713 is a name known to all. (+5000) havoc713 is a name known to all. (+5000) havoc713 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Grown men, my height and weight, using five pound Dumbbells for everything. I feel like a pussy using two 35 pound weights for 3 sets of 8 reps. Cringe so hard at the sweat they build up.

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Because there will always be noobs. We didn't start knowing what we know, we actually put in hours of research combined with trial and error to see past the bullchit. We were where they were at some point, and the information was online for us too. Hell, we still have to ask questions every now and again.

Think about how many studies, broscience, and advertising is in his industry. Any noob would be confused.
    ***The Misadventures of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts***
    S/457.5 ~ 450x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dick Crew***
    ***Black Crew***
    ***High Test Crew***
    ****King of the Misc****
    ****2018 Aesthetics Crew****

Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SerbianSickKant View Post
    never saw phil heath say "i win mr olympia cuz i take this brand of protein"
    negged u jelly phaggot keep coping
    I'm pretty sure he is referencing people like Mike O'Hearn and Simeon Panda, not freakin IFBB pros.
    S/457.5 ~ 450x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dick Crew***
    ***Black Crew***
    ***High Test Crew***
    ****King of the Misc****

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoutheastBeast1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    Because there will always be noobs. We didn't start knowing what we know, we actually put in hours of research combined with trial and error to see past the bullchit. We were where they were at some point, and the information was online for us too. Hell, we still have to ask questions every now and again.

Think about how many studies, broscience, and advertising is in his industry. Any noob would be confused.
    I kind of agree. It's like asking a toddler why he's confused with elementary school level work when you're a full grown adult who passed those classes long ago.
    Professional Misc Rustler

"But the people we saved, they're our legacy. And they'll remember us and then I guess we'll eventually fade away too. But that's fine. Cause we left the world better than we found it, ya know."
    -Sam Winchester

When life gives you 🍋 DASBUNKER's Avatar
    DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    hey breh gotta get ready in 2 weaks for spreng brek, which supplements should I take to get redy?
    "The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane."

seekingainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seekingainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seekingainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seekingainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seekingainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seekingainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seekingainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seekingainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seekingainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seekingainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seekingainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by wesleysh21 View Post
    I definitely agree. However I will say that when someone has been abusing their body for years and packing on tons of weight, they enter a state of insulin resistance. For them the calories in calories out rules don’t apply the same as a normal person.
    Calories in/calories out applies to everyone. It is basic thermodynamics.

The “arguments” against always boil down to how different people in different conditions/states will “burn” calories differently. These arguments do not refute calories in/calories out.

Yes, insulin resistance will change the amount of calories out but not the basic physics or relationship between calories in/out.

It’s all about the anabolic window anyway, brah!,
    Love being a dad, hate having a dad bod. Getting back to lifting.

6'6" crew
    Still have all my hair crew
    Married with children crew

2017 KLR650 is my ride

HTC FTW

Far from a SoyBoy. Andresthetic1's Avatar
    Andresthetic1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andresthetic1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andresthetic1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andresthetic1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andresthetic1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andresthetic1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andresthetic1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andresthetic1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andresthetic1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andresthetic1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andresthetic1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do you even lift?

Just asking because It seems like the only thing you do is bish about what someone else does.
    SoyBoy's stay the fuk Outta my way!

+++ Positive Crew +++

Ass > Teddies

Officially back from being in the 'hole' for 1 whole year!

Tony Danza cuts in line Mudshovel's Avatar
    Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Majority of people (noobs) who hit the gym later on reward themselves with chit food. They never get anywhere. I guess getting their blood flowing helps though in the end?

Mook1e is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mook1e is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mook1e is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mook1e is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mook1e is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mook1e is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mook1e is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mook1e is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mook1e is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mook1e is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mook1e is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Pretty much this + cognitive dissonance and the industry's tendency to reinforce it for profit. Most noobs don't want to admit that their current state is a result of the choices they've already made and the answers to fixing it are very straight forward but require true commitment to implement. The fitness industry needs to keep the majority in a perpetual state of struggle/improvement, so why would it be completely honest and lose a customer?
    Apollo Creed: [Screaming] There is no tomorrow! THERE IS NO TOMORROW! THERE IS NO TOMORROW!
    ---|AndroiD OS crew|---

Originally Posted by Mudshovel View Post
    Majority of people (noobs) who hit the gym later on reward themselves with chit food. They never get anywhere. I guess getting their blood flowing helps though in the end?
    You can make plenty of gains on chit food. I know I did. the trick is getting this damn fat off.
    S/457.5 ~ 450x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dick Crew***
    ***Black Crew***
    ***High Test Crew***
    ****King of the Misc****

eod8989 is a name known to all. (+5000) eod8989 is a name known to all. (+5000) eod8989 is a name known to all. (+5000) eod8989 is a name known to all. (+5000) eod8989 is a name known to all. (+5000) eod8989 is a name known to all. (+5000) eod8989 is a name known to all. (+5000) eod8989 is a name known to all. (+5000) eod8989 is a name known to all. (+5000) eod8989 is a name known to all. (+5000) eod8989 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You can make plenty of gains on chit food. I know I did. the trick is getting this damn fat off.
    Yeah i don't understand why people think you have to eat 100% clean. How in the hell is someone who eats all clean going to make more gains than someone who eats 2 mchickens every day? I'm already tired of eating clean, eating pounds of rice and chicken breasts all the time isn't fun
    OG FA crew
    Drive 2016 Mustang and nobody wants to ride in it crew
    Celibate crew
    Metal crew
    Autism crew
    Good Looking crew
    Feels are heavier than the weights i lift crew
    INTJ crew

Tony Danza cuts in line Mudshovel's Avatar
    Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I mean just real overweight people who just into fitness. Like wow I just did the stair climber for 45 minutes, now I can eat that large plate of pasta and side slice of cake!

Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    I kind of agree. It's like asking a toddler why he's confused with elementary school level work when you're a full grown adult who passed those classes long ago.
    My point is, it's exactly those same people you see in the gym regularly, not just day one beginners, that dont understand the basics. And the readiness of information kind of nullifies the "I didnt know" excuse. Everything I said can be found within minutes.

dannyg1217 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dannyg1217 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dannyg1217 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dannyg1217 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dannyg1217 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dannyg1217 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dannyg1217 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dannyg1217 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dannyg1217 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dannyg1217 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dannyg1217 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I haven't been to a gum in decades
    Home gym crew
    But if hate to see sloots and everyone else taking selfies constantly, I assume this is the norm. Can anyone confirm
    Yellow fever crew
    High test Manlet crew
    EE master race
    Libertarian crew