POLOZEUS is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Change it up any suggestions

Alright, Hello I'm Nate, I'm 21 weigh about 200lbs around 10% body fat. I eat clean don't really count my macros but only source of carbs I intake prior to lifting I'll have rice, also some fruit for sanity with breakfast and dinner. No sugar intake from any garbage food.

My maxes are currently
    315 on bench
    425 deadlift
    365 squat
    205 military press

Current program is a focus on heavy core lifts for strength then a multitude of auxiliary lifts at controllable weight for 8-15
    Chest tris
    Legs
    Shoulders
    Back bis
    *cardio about every other day for atleast 30-60 mins on stair master lvl8-14 with intervals then followed by some leg raises like 4 sets of 10 then weighted crunches for 4 sets of 10

I don't take rest days so yeah but I do change the weight up every four days between 75% 80% and 85% of core lift maxes each core lift I do 3 warm up sets followed by 3 working and two burnoutish/cooldown sets basing of of wendlers 3/5/1 method of training.

Soooo what I'm looking for is some new ideas to shift my focus into more of the bodybuilding mindset and less of the powerlifting, I would like to hear some of your experience and what schedules work better for you guys as I'm enjoying results from the periodizatin bible for my core lifts but I think I could see better gains from a bodybuilders point of approach. Thanks for sharing

Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    200 lbs and 10% bf? Do you have any pics because that means you are already a beast and don't need or help...

Based on the idea the above is false, my first recommendation is to get on a proven weight program that involves rest days. They are vital to a quality program.