Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post
    Ok fellow old dude, what does that map tell you exactly? How bigly the US people voted for dumb donald?
    It tells me that the colors are a representation of the people who populate those areas and how they voted. But that's me... Maybe I was wrong in giving you the benefit of the doubt, and you really do think "land mass" cost Hillary the election lol.
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post
    It tells me that the colors are a representation of the people who populate those areas and how they voted. But that's me... Maybe I was wrong in giving you the benefit of the doubt, and you really do think "land mass" cost Hillary the election lol.
    So are you suggesting that the map shows the magnitude of Trump's win? And if Wyoming has 1/20th the population of New York, but it occupies a larger space on the map, what does that tell us? Why do you think this is Trump and Trumpers favorite map? Just looking for a real response here.
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So are you suggesting that the map shows the magnitude of Trump's win? And if Wyoming has 1/20th the population of New York, but it occupies a larger space on the map, what does that tell us? Why do you think this is Trump and Trumpers favorite map? Just looking for a real response here.
    It tells me more people in Wyoming voted for Trump than Hillary, giving Trump that state's (listen closely now) ELECTORAL VOTE - hence the pretty red color. Same thing with New York and California. They turned blue... right? Nod your head up and down.

This is very basic 9th grade US Civics Sillie. And you don't have to like it, but to act fuking stupid and pretend like you don't understand it, or that it's somehow a misrepresentation of something is pretty pathetic.
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

What do you make of this one from 2008?

365/173..

Problem?
    Last edited by Bushmaster; 01-13-2018 at 07:03 AM.

- Jayarbie

JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by scheal View Post
    I can see why would you fit right in there

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-Nigeria.html
    So sad. Nigerian women are so beautiful. The ones I work with are very nice people. Ironically they are Trump supporters. Most of them have a second job and a side business.

Maybe Nigeria has a lot of opportunity for improvement but the ones that I met are top notch, but always serious.

I work with a lot of Keyans too. Super friendly to the core.
    A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.

Muhammad Ali

SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LukeLissen View Post

That's right; TRUMP COUNTRY!
    It tells me more people in Wyoming voted for Trump than Hillary, giving Trump that state's (listen closely now) ELECTORAL VOTE - hence the pretty red color. Same thing with New York and California. They turned blue... right? Nod your head up and down.

This is very basic 9th grade US Civics Sillie. And you don't have to like it, but to act fuking stupid and pretend like you don't understand it, or that it's somehow a misrepresentation of something is pretty pathetic.
    I was going to excoriate you for your stupidity, but why be redundant. The above is Trump's favorite map I was asking about and that you responded about multiple times. And lol at your pathetic condescending post. LMFAO
    Early AM workout crew.

I was going to excoriate you for your stupidity, but why be redundant. The above is Trump's favorite map I was asking about and that you responded about multiple times. And lol at your pathetic condescending post. LMFAO
    Sad thing is you know I'm right, but because of your ass hurt over Hillary losing the election OVER A YEAR AGO you just can't bring yourself to admit it.

And I gave you the benefit of the doubt because I was having a hard time believing anybody could really be that stupid, but you proved me wrong on that. So condescension is really all you deserve from anybody.

- Jayarbie

Sad thing is you know I'm right, but because of your ass hurt over Hillary losing the election OVER A YEAR AGO you just can't bring yourself to admit it.

And I gave you the benefit of the doubt because I was having a hard time believing anybody could really be that stupid, but you proved me wrong on that. So condescension is really all you deserve from anybody.
    Doubling down on the stupid. LMFAO
    Early AM workout crew.

Troll harder Sillie.

- Jayarbie

mickdoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickdoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickdoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickdoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickdoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickdoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickdoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickdoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickdoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickdoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickdoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    God Bless President Trump
    Pro 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is my favorite map Trumpers pull out. Man, that land mass sure voted bigly for dumb donald.

Trump won 2,654 of the country’s 3,141 counties

That's 84.5% of US counties won by Trump.

THAT is ...

... Trump country

Foxmulder0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foxmulder0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foxmulder0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foxmulder0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foxmulder0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foxmulder0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foxmulder0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foxmulder0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foxmulder0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foxmulder0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foxmulder0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    yes its sad and depressing as hell.

-stripmall
    -stripmall

-hospital

-stripmall
    -stripmall

-Wal-mart

-strip mall
    -strip mall

-gas station

-strip mall
    -strip mall

-church

-strip mall
    -strip mall

-MacDonalds

-strip mall
    -strip mall

freeway to the interstate

They're depressing because there's nothing to do. Everyone is complacent with mediocrity and after a while it starts to rub off on you if you're an outsider. There's no incentive to want to better yourself because everyone around you seems okay with "laying down and rotting" or bitching and moaning because they want to work in some 120 year old factory that gave all of their ancestors black-lung that is finally closing down.........time will pass, and before you know it you're 45 with a dad-bod drinking a Pabst every night, have a half dozen cars on the lawn (but none of them run) while spending your weeknights hunting for crawdads or some chit.

I'll probably retire to a podunk town, but there's no way in hell i'd live in a place like that at my current age.
    That sounds more like the suburbs
    Truth is out there

dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ok fellow old dude, what does that map tell you exactly? How bigly the US people voted for dumb donald?

Says a lot actually

dcycles is a name known to all. (+5000) dcycles is a name known to all. (+5000) dcycles is a name known to all. (+5000) dcycles is a name known to all. (+5000) dcycles is a name known to all. (+5000) dcycles is a name known to all. (+5000) dcycles is a name known to all. (+5000) dcycles is a name known to all. (+5000) dcycles is a name known to all. (+5000) dcycles is a name known to all. (+5000) dcycles is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yeesh, bunch rural folks all triggered up in here. We get it, if you want a lot of land, cheap houses, and lots of hutin' you're good.

If you want high paying jobs, culture, a huge variety of food choices, good schools, and not to be under religion's boot, well not so much.
    Not sure why you wouldn't want alot of land?

If by cheap houses you mean the same house for alot less.. then yes?? My brother paid the same for a 3 bedroom condo in the cities that I paid for what I would consider a very nice house in the country..

Hunting is personal preference..

Your "high paying jobs" are offset by a higher cost of living.. I am a GSM at a car dealership I make very good money for where I live my wife is a stay at home mom. My brother works in an emergency room and his wife is a dietician in the cities and the amount of disposable income I have is way higher off of one job..

Culture is a pretty broad term.. so not sure what your point is here.. I like my culture so I'm ok not being around others

"Good schools" probably depends solely on the school because I know some rural schools which are great and know some inner City schools which are crap..

I will give you the food thing though and I would also add more activities.. like museums etc. I usually have to drive over two hours to go to a children's museum or science museum
    Dl-585
    Squat-475
    Bench-395

becomegreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) becomegreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) becomegreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) becomegreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) becomegreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) becomegreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) becomegreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) becomegreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) becomegreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) becomegreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) becomegreen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by ichBinBerliner View Post
    i know OP is being facetious. Rural brah checking in. I really dont understand how you guys can live in city/suburbs with HOA's and manicured lawns.

i buy all my meat from a farmer that lives down the road from me....I really cant figure out how you city/burb boyos eat the CAFO chit they sell in grocery stores. I rarely lock my front door, i think most of the windows are unlocked. I hop on my MTB hit some sweet trails right out my front door, two breweries within bike distance. While the rest of the so-called country people focus on material wealth ITT.....Here is my country living:

My outdoor gym

Farm down the road

Riding with the boyos

Drinking with neighbors and friends

My bro
    I dont get it... Am I suppose to mire this or something? LMFAO! Looks boring and poverty AF! No thanks bruh. You can have all that land in the middle of bumfukk nowhere. No one one cares.

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Foxmulder0 View Post
    That sounds more like the suburbs
    Sounds like suburbs I drive through to pick up my kids from their mom.
    15 miles of main rd with car dealerships, restaurants, fast food, and block sized plaza's (strip malls).

I like driving the other way though.
    houses, farms, ect.

tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by becomegreen View Post
    I dont get it... Am I suppose to mire this or something? LMFAO! Looks boring and poverty AF! No thanks bruh. You can have all that land in the middle of bumfukk nowhere. No one one cares.

*Orders water cup and fills it up with soda crew
    *Orders ten piece nuggets at Burger King. Eats two then complains to workers to get two more for free crew
    *Sneaks into Hotels to get free Breakfast/wifi/coffee/printing privileges/etc crew
    *Takes a bottle of Tabasco home with me every time I eat at Chipotle crew
    *Goes to an All-you-can-eat buffet for lunch...stays all the way til Dinner crew
    *Doesn't have a stupid tattoo which says "Antifragile" crew. LMFAO

JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000)
    That's about as good as it gets for them, kind of sad but whatev.
    Love Taylor Swift crew

Originally Posted by JD805 View Post
    You two do realize that the poster you're directing these snarky comments at is not a Trumpet, right? But hey, don't let me stop you... Go ahead and tell him it's a shiithole! That'll teach Trump for insulting that Haitian paradise!

- Jayarbie

Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes. And the last place in California I went to was in San Francisco. It's beautiful yes, but only the nature. The actual city and inhabitants are disgusting. The city reeked of urine and it was scary to walk past the psychopathic homeless who literally lash out at you. But sure, us Midwesterners are on the same level as the chithole countries Trump talked about which butcher people in the streets and we have mud cookie fairs to see who makes the tastiest dirt and spread delicacies.

Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LukeLissen View Post
    Trump won 2,654 of the country’s 3,141 counties

That's 84.5% of US counties won by Trump.

THAT is ...

... Trump country
    Thank God for the electoral system. Otherwise we'd have the sick ****s in southern Cali and New York/Jersey deciding all our elections.

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JD805 View Post
    Compared to What? Driving through congested traffic, and small houses for 300 grand? Other places in the city, you get a house, you stick your arm out the window, and you can touch your neighbor's house.

Then if you actually go downtown, you're either taking an uber, a taxi, the bus, or paying 30-40 dollars to park your car in a garage.
    Last edited by Dave22reborn; 01-13-2018 at 04:50 PM.

We can't even agree that there are positives and negatives to rural and city living.
    Early AM workout crew.

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We can't even agree that there are positives and negatives to rural and city living.
    There are. I like visiting downtown, I wouldn't want to live there. Same with rural areas, I've been to Kentucky for a weekend, where there was one house every mile, and I was beyond bored. I was only 16 though.

I need something in between, like the suberbs.

Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post
    There are. I like visiting downtown, I wouldn't want to live there. Same with rural areas, I've been to Kentucky for a weekend, where there was one house every mile, and I was beyond bored. I was only 16 though.

I need something in between, like the suberbs.
    Maybe I can be the one who bridges the divide between rural and urban, Trumper and lib? I feel like I can be the man to bring this country together.

Or maybe not.
    Early AM workout crew.

JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post
    Compared to What? Driving through congested traffic, and small houses for 300 grand? Other places in the city, you get a house, you stick your arm out the window, and you can touch your neighbor's house.

Then if you actually go downtown, you're either taking an uber, a taxi, the bus, or paying 30-40 dollars to park your car in a garage.
    Did it ever occur to you that maybe it's because people want to live here ? Plus california is a big ass state and has everything you could need. San Diego and Yosemite aren't that far away and that's what I like about California, no other state comes close.
    Love Taylor Swift crew

wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I’ve always been willing to see it that way.
    ALL I ASK IS ALL YOU GOT FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES

Originally Posted by wesleysh21 View Post
    I’ve always been willing to see it that way.

You're from ****hole South Carolina, what do you know.

Early AM workout crew.

stillbored is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stillbored is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stillbored is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stillbored is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stillbored is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stillbored is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stillbored is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stillbored is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stillbored is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stillbored is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stillbored is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dhawkeye1980 View Post
    Thats the only answer? Either we let them die or give them free chit? How about training programs to get them clean and sober and a job program to where they can benefit society?
    Ironically LA already offers all of that and more. Free rehab and job training, along with counseling to help them continue to do well. The problem is that they won’t even except it or try, they’d rather spend their lives living on free welfare and doing drugs.

TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Horrible thread/10

Both city and rural life can be great or suck. people who are really happy don't feel the need to crap on other lifestyles or regions.
    6'3 Master Race
    GOATCal Crew
    No Pillow Crew
    Pureblood Crew