[300 Spartan Royal King] BlackHeart.au's Avatar
    BlackHeart.au is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BlackHeart.au is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BlackHeart.au is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BlackHeart.au is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BlackHeart.au is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BlackHeart.au is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BlackHeart.au is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BlackHeart.au is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BlackHeart.au is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BlackHeart.au is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BlackHeart.au is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

ART course for 2.2k

I'm looking at ART course for CEC points. Do you see the benefit as this course is 2.2k?
    It could be that your mental mind, and your physical self is very weak (and i'm not being harsh)

I'm not gonna bore you with my story, as I have a few issues myself. What I will tell you is this... don't set around feeling sorry for yourself, because before you know it, 15 years of your life will have passed you by, and you'll never get them back.

I am the mod who negs KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz
    I dunno, depends who's doing it and what you plan to do with it. Link? Plans?
    "A fox has many tricks, a porcupine has only one trick - but a very good one."

athleticclubeast.com.au