Parthrax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Parthrax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Parthrax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Parthrax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Parthrax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Parthrax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Parthrax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Parthrax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Parthrax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Parthrax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Parthrax will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Should I keep losing weight? (Pics)

Height: 6’3
    Weight: 198lbs

I started a keto diet around three months ago (1800-2kcal per day) and have went from 258 to 198lbs. I barely do any cardio but mostly strength training. Throughout the entire process my gains while str training have maintained (slightly increased) Should I continue to lose weight? I feel like I still have a lot of fat left but am I losing weight too fast? I just need some advice. Thanks and sorry for bad quality. (First two pics are before, last two are current)
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Parthrax; 01-11-2018 at 09:49 PM.

Parthrax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Parthrax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Parthrax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Parthrax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Parthrax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Parthrax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Parthrax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Parthrax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Parthrax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Parthrax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Parthrax will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Parthrax View Post
    Height: 6’3
    Weight: 198lbs

I started a keto diet around three months ago (1800-2kcal per day) and have went from 258 to 198lbs. I barely do any cardio but mostly strength training. Throughout the entire process my gains while str training have maintained (slightly increased) Should I continue to lose weight? I feel like I still have a lot of fat left but am I losing weight too fast? I just need some advice. Thanks and sorry for bad quality. (First two pics are before, last two are current)
    My plan is to drop to a very low body fat % then clean bulk from there. Any other suggestions are gladly taken!

Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome progress. Sounds like a good plan

Bigger, Stronger, Faster. kingof_queens's Avatar
    kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Awesome job on your weight loss, personally, I would lean bulk from here

You will be much happier with the way your physique will start shaping out. At 17 years old, you don't wanna cut for too long and mess up your hormones/not let your body develop to it's full potential
    "The Mind is the Battleground"

"I will not stop until I have an armor plated chest, boulder shoulders, castle back, pillar quads and a set of rock solid abs for the ladies"

runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My body shape is similar, I have a lot of fat around the lower belly and handles. I was advised to drop 10lbs more when I loaded my pics up to the % fat Guess Forum post. so I have decided to stick to my calorie deficit but this time rather than work sole muscle groups in the gym I have switched to compound exercises, lifting heavy, putting HiiT cardio and normal cardio back in this time. hopefully I can shift another 10 - 14lbs whilst retaining muscle mass that I gained in the first 3 months.

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My body shape was similar, I started at 6'5" and 250, but I didn't stop my cut until I got down around 15%, which for me was the upper abs just beginning to show. I think you should consider losing another 15 or so lbs before you consider doing a long and slow lean bulk...
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

Originally Posted by xsquid99 View Post
    My body shape was similar, I started at 6'5" and 250, but I didn't stop my cut until I got down around 15%, which for me was the upper abs just beginning to show. I think you should consider losing another 15 or so lbs before you consider doing a long and slow lean bulk...
    Alrighty. Thanks man! I’ll definitely do that.

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Parthrax View Post
    Alrighty. Thanks man! I’ll definitely do that.
    Basically when you look in the mirror and start thinking "wow I'm a little too skinny", that's your cue to start your bulk. You may still have a bit of belly fat and love handles, but that's OK. What you will find if you lift heavy and focus on mass building your chest and back will grow and that bit of belly fat and love handles will start to become a lot less noticeable.

You're going to enjoy the bulking phase... If you do it right you should aim for about a 25 lb bulk over the course of 12 months. I've been on mine for 6 months now, and the strength gains and body shape change has been really significant.
    Last edited by xsquid99; 01-12-2018 at 07:55 AM.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

Originally Posted by xsquid99 View Post
    Basically when you look in the mirror and start thinking "wow I'm a little too skinny", that's your cue to start your bulk. You may still have a bit of belly fat and love handles, but that's OK. What you will find if you lift heavy and focus on mass building your chest and back will grow and that bit of belly fat and love handles will start to become a lot less noticeable.

You're going to enjoy the bulking phase... If you do it right you should aim for about a 25 lb bulk over the course of 12 months. I've been on mine for 6 months now, and the strength gains and body shape change has been really significant.
    Yeah, I’m going to focus on losing 10-15 more lbs then bulk lean bulking! You’re on 6 months? That’s awesome! Good luck and wish me luck!