Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
    MarkoftheLeung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Half-assing my workout for acrobatic lifts the next day

Hi all, 34/M with 2 years of weight training experience here.

I usually miss workouts the day before my acrobatic partner lifting class because I want to be at my strongest. So if the class is on Tuesday and Wednesday, I take the Monday off.

Recently, though, the classes were shifted so that they are no longer happening on consecutive days. So now I could be taking too many rest days. I can't workout right after the classes either because it would be too late.

So now I'm thinking of half-assing my workouts the day before the classes so that I won't be weak or sore during them.

The classes themselves cannot count as workouts, but I really need to be at my strongest because I really don't want to drop my partner.

What does everyone think? Would I be wasting my time with half-assed workouts?

sowilson is a name known to all. (+5000) sowilson is a name known to all. (+5000) sowilson is a name known to all. (+5000) sowilson is a name known to all. (+5000) sowilson is a name known to all. (+5000) sowilson is a name known to all. (+5000) sowilson is a name known to all. (+5000) sowilson is a name known to all. (+5000) sowilson is a name known to all. (+5000) sowilson is a name known to all. (+5000) sowilson is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What day's are your classes, don't half ass any workouts.

MarkoftheLeung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Read my post please.