echambers123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) echambers123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) echambers123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) echambers123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) echambers123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) echambers123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) echambers123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) echambers123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) echambers123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) echambers123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) echambers123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

help with squat form! spinal hyperextension during squat

any tips for stopping this? I feel like I might be pushing my hips back to far. Also any tips on pronating ankles? I have been doing tons of ankle mobility to no avail. Any tips would be appreciated. Also sorry if you can't tell from the pic. I had no one to film me.
    Attached Images
    "Strength training is like a game of chess. You can't try and win the game in one move. You're always setting up for something in the future."

Double progression > Literally every program

Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you probably want to start with making sure you have good hip hinge ability as hyperextention/APT are usually due lack of proper positioning, awareness or control during the squat, I did a quick video on some regressions I use to teach people who have this problem (I know pretty basic https://www.instagram.com/p/BdkCGvNh...=dayyan.physio)

As far as the pronation, I would have a look if your hips abductors are able to hold position during the movement, you are likely collapsing inward, which kinda would go along with the lack of hip control as per above. If you have a video that would be a lot more helpful than the photo.
    "Do not subordinate fundamental principles to minor details."

Physiotherapy instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/dayyan.physio/