Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

2.5 year transformation...

Hey guys,

ALerady made a same thread but for some reason pics wouldnt show(not sure why). Basically i ve been working out for 2.5 years, i ve drastically improved but still have some major flaws.

-CHEST-
    Since i started working out i had trouble to build up decent chest. Now finally i have a decent shape but still lacking mass

-TRICEP-
    My bicep is literally 2/3 of my arm and thats quite weird, cant build any mass to tricep at all.

-BODY SHAPE-
    Basically, my waist is tiny and my hips are medium sized or even big, thus it looks almost like an hourglass shape. It cant be seen because i ve worked on my shoulders BUT it really bugs me, will it appear smaller if i build decent lats and get rid of love handles?

Besides these flaws i do have some positives due to my genetics.

-TRAPS-
    Pic was 1 year ago, but my traps are somehow the same. Not sure why are they so big since i rarely work on em(if ever).

-BICEPS-
    I have a short bicep thus my peak is quite big(for a guy with my measures), last time i ve measured my arm i had about 16.3-.5 inches

My stats on bench is 242 lbs x1, dead is about 396 lbs x1 and squat 286 lbs x1. When i ve started working out i literally was only lifting the empty bar on all three excercises lol

Also, i m about 184 cm tall and about 180 lbs. I m not qute sure what to do, i want to lose my love handles and well lower belly but on the other hand i want to gain at least 20-25 more lbs before cutting.
    P.s i m 20 years old

About the pics in the attachment, first 2 and the last one are from 1 year ago. The third one is from 2015(when i ve started) and the remaining 2 pics are from now(month ago).

cheers
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Milos108; 01-09-2018 at 03:15 PM.
    The Big 3

BB Press 242 lbs - one rep

Squat 286 lbs - one rep

Deadlift 375 lbs - one rep

Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bumpp
    The Big 3

Squat 286 lbs - one rep

Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looks like good progress, well done!

Originally Posted by Diamhea View Post
    Looks like good progress, well done!
    thanks man
    The Big 3

Squat 286 lbs - one rep

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Legs?
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

Unkown1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unkown1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unkown1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unkown1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unkown1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unkown1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unkown1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unkown1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unkown1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unkown1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unkown1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You have a similar build as me.

SetOfAll SetOfAll SetOfAll SetOfAll SetOfAll SetOfAll SetOfAll SetOfAll SetOfAll SetOfAll SetOfAll
    Originally Posted by Milos108 View Post

-TRICEP-
    My bicep is literally 2/3 of my arm and thats quite weird, cant build any mass to tricep at all.

Can't build mass in the tricep? I can pretty much guarantee that you have not worked triceps exactly as hard as biceps since you started lifting. Pretty much no one does.

Great efforts mate, but what about your legs? Pics. Upper body means squat without legs (pun not intended).

Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    Legs?
    Neglected legs for few months and well, they look like crap now. Although i started doing them again.

Originally Posted by Unkown1 View Post
    You have a similar build as me.
    Compliment?

Originally Posted by SetOfAll View Post
    Can't build mass in the tricep? I can pretty much guarantee that you have not worked triceps exactly as hard as biceps since you started lifting. Pretty much no one does.

Great efforts mate, but what about your legs? Pics. Upper body means squat without legs (pun not intended).
    Maybe you re right man, but how to work it then?
    Like i ve said above, neglected them for some time and now they look like **** lol
    The Big 3

Squat 286 lbs - one rep

SetOfAll SetOfAll SetOfAll SetOfAll SetOfAll SetOfAll SetOfAll SetOfAll SetOfAll SetOfAll SetOfAll

Maybe you re right man, but how to work it then?
    Like i ve said above, neglected them for some time and now they look like **** lol
    To be honest, your arms (bicep/tricep ratio) look OK. Your body fat needs to be quite low to see great tricep definition. But, if you think you need bigger triceps, then just go heavy on triceps and ease up on the biceps! Not much more difficult than that!

I'm actually doing the same thing at the moment. I never train biceps (srs, maybe like 1 set of 10 curls per week, max), but my triceps are lacking, and so on pushing day I'm hitting them quite hard.

Keep your workouts geared towards triceps (as in 2 or 3 times the volume, as an example) until your arms look better in proportion. Also, try to use the same workout type on biceps and triceps. If you go heavy 3 x 10 curls on biceps, for example, then don't do 3 x 20 on triceps. Your physical exertion should be the same for both muscle groups, to give them the best chance to grow at the same rate.

Also, please don't forget the legs. Without legs, your physique can't be anymore than 5/10 (bodybuilding-speaking). Don't let it go too far. I've been lifting for ~7 years and I've seen others who've been lifting for the same amount of time and never really worked out legs (properly). Their physiques are so fuked that there is no coming back (naturally).

NattyLunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyLunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyLunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyLunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyLunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyLunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyLunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyLunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyLunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyLunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NattyLunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Awesome transformation... you put in some quality muscle in those 2 years! Keep it up
    Find me on YouTube... "Natty Lunk"

Originally Posted by SetOfAll View Post
    To be honest, your arms (bicep/tricep ratio) look OK. Your body fat needs to be quite low to see great tricep definition. But, if you think you need bigger triceps, then just go heavy on triceps and ease up on the biceps! Not much more difficult than that!

I'm actually doing the same thing at the moment. I never train biceps (srs, maybe like 1 set of 10 curls per week, max), but my triceps are lacking, and so on pushing day I'm hitting them quite hard.

Keep your workouts geared towards triceps (as in 2 or 3 times the volume, as an example) until your arms look better in proportion. Also, try to use the same workout type on biceps and triceps. If you go heavy 3 x 10 curls on biceps, for example, then don't do 3 x 20 on triceps. Your physical exertion should be the same for both muscle groups, to give them the best chance to grow at the same rate.

Also, please don't forget the legs. Without legs, your physique can't be anymore than 5/10 (bodybuilding-speaking). Don't let it go too far. I've been lifting for ~7 years and I've seen others who've been lifting for the same amount of time and never really worked out legs (properly). Their physiques are so fuked that there is no coming back (naturally).
    Basically i m looking to add mass on triceps(so heavy dips and skullcrushers?)
    About the legs, dont worry, i ve started doing them again

One more thing, since my shoulders are uneven(like you saw on the back picture), how the hell to fix that?

Cheers mate
    The Big 3

Squat 286 lbs - one rep

Unkown1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unkown1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unkown1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unkown1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unkown1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unkown1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unkown1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unkown1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unkown1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unkown1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Unkown1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well, generally speaking, triceps is composed around 67% fast twitch fiber. Thus you should train heavy 5-7 rep range to get the maximum benefit.

Basically i m looking to add mass on triceps(so heavy dips and skullcrushers?)
    About the legs, dont worry, i ve started doing them again

One more thing, since my shoulders are uneven(like you saw on the back picture), how the hell to fix that?

Cheers mate
    How do you fix a shoulder issue, with regards to imbalances?

Here's the thing:

1. I can't see any significant imbalance based on those images. Maybe post some more images in a relaxed state, from the front, side and back (with good lighting).

2. None of us have perfectly balanced bodies because we have a dominant side that is more powerful/used more than the other side and so the body will have some form of imbalance/asymmetry. I can see my own imbalances in the mirror when I pay attention.

The best thing you could do is to make sure that you use a mirror while lifting. Put LOTS of focus into keeping form (i.e. keeping balanced) during all exercises. You want to have near perfect symmetry while you lift. If you are having trouble remaining balanced, lose the ego and lower the weight. As always, in the long term, form is greater than weight.

It would be highly beneficial to "isolate" the muscles as well. E.g: Don't do shoulder press or bench press with a bar - use dumbbells instead. This will make sure you are not contorting your form to use one side of your body (i.e. shoulders) more than the other side to get the weight up. You'll find that one side will fail/slow down first, and that is a manifestation of your imbalances. In time, both sides should become equally as strong and balanced.

IMPORTANT: You need to keep perfect form using dumbells, otherwise the imbalances will continue to develop.