jteverett80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Workout program for my body type

I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking for and am a bit lost. I'm 37, 6' tall, and weigh 165 lbs. I'm somewhere between a ectomorph and a mesomorph. I don't gain or lose weight very easily. I don't have much fat on me except for a small spare tire. I eat a fairly healthy diet. For breakfast, I eat a couple of boiled eggs and a cliff bar. For lunch, its is usually a combination of grilled chicken or pork, vegetables, and some type of beans. Dinner is a little wider open, but mostly healthy. My wife leans toward the gluten free type of meals generally. I'm not really looking to lose any weight, just the small spare tire. I am a construction superintendent, so I have a pretty active job. I'm not really looking to do much cardio. On average, i walk somewhere between 8 and 10 miles a day at work. I have done p90x before kids but I dont have 2 hours every day to spend working out anymore. My wife picked up a gym membership not long ago, so I have gym access. I'm big into outdoor activities like kayaking, hiking, rock climbing, white water, skiing, etc. I'm not looking to be the Hulk or anything. I just want a leaner more military look and feel that fits my lifestyle. I have zero ass and am always fighting to keep my pants up. The areas that I feel I need the most work are my stomach, shoulders, and butt. I would like to adopt a workout program that fits my schedule. I work most days from 630-3, so morning workouts are difficult. I'm looking for someone that was roughly my build before and has found what works best for them. I have always just picked some type of workout without much thought and gone with it. No rhyme or reason. I don't have the time to waste anymore so efficiency is key. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    forget the whole mighty morphin thing.

You are not an ecto, endo, meso, xeno, or any other morph.

NUTRITION

This is the largest factor in your success, learn the basics to get started and then move into more advanced if needed.

BASICS
    Spoiler!

Sources and More Information

TRAINING

Start with a solid beginner routine, these are designed to get the most for you; they are designed by professionals and use progressive overload. Read through them and pick the one you like most, follow it as it is written.

Why You Should Not Make Your Own Routine
    How To Perform Basic Lifts

Routines
    Fierce 5
    Viking's Bare Bones
    PL2W Novice
    GreySkull LP

Youtube Videos

Spoiler!
    5 day full body crew

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee

FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Who was paragraph

You can forget about bodytpes, they do not indicate how your body responds to training or nutrition. Pick any beginner routine you like from the stickies.
    Log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175660541

yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There's no such thing as training for a "body type"

You need to start off by getting your nutrition in check and look for a structured workout program. It also helps to pick a set goal, it seems you're trying to improve your overall build, but like stated above, check out the nutrition and training section beforehand.
    MuscleTech Representative

*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*

After browsing around and looking at some of the programs you guys do, the Fierce 5 looks to be a good fit for me. Is that something a lot here have had success with?

Thanks for the links. Think I found everything I need for a good start. Nice breakdowns of the everything.

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    Yes a lot of guys have had good success with it.

Make sure you give it time to work. Take some before pictures, then some progress ones in about eight weeks. That way you will see the improvement.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17