MAttRuuSPort has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MAttRuuSPort has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

[Blog] Contest Prep StepByStep ,,from 0 to Hero''

Hello. I'm going to update my contest prep pictures,videos,meals, and much much more hoping that I will gain some extra knowledge and get some advice of some of you guys !. I have already competed before ( just once ) and placed 3rd place out of 5 so nothing too special but hey we all start somewhere. I did not had the type of knowledge I do right now - 3 years later I have decided to take some time before I step on the stage again and here we go. Only 89 days left. I've already been on a diet for 18 straight weeks with only 2 weekends when I loaded up on carbs like crazy simply because I felt like my body needed that boost. I will update this blog everyday talking about Nutrition , Supplementation, Workouts and all the other aspects which going to help me achieve my dream goal which is a PRO CARD !. I will start with a day 1 as from Yesterday and then come back here with updates every end of the day I hope people are going to enjoy reading this thread. OPEN FOR DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE THREAD ONLY please. There is 7 different shows I will take a part in this year ( England ) I have attached a picture of my current form and also will get few pics of posing and add Pics every Monday to track my progress,posing etc.

I always start my week from sunday to sunday so what I'm going to do is do a little review of yesterday and start from this point. Like every sunday this is the best time of the week simply because it is my Carbs loading day. The only day of the week when I get more carbs than 70 g. Monday to saturday I try to stay below 70 and so far had a great results by doing this that way. Every sunday is different when it comes to nutrition because I like to load up with different things, I don't count calories on sundays. All I do is check how my body reacts to each meal every few hours by using the best method - Mirror. forget about the scales... To be honest I don't even know what is my weight. Last time I stepped on the scales was good few weeks before Xmas. So let's start it !

Day 1 / 89 Nutrition:

8:00 am - Mixture of goodies as a good kick starter of the day : 5g of BCAA, Hmb, L-carnitine, L-argine, tribulus, Vitamins-Mix, Green tea extract, Fish oil, Glucosamine

8:30 am ( Pre Workout ) - Protein Pancake - 100 mls of almond Milk, 5 eggs, 1 scoop of Protein - chocolate spread on top of it once fried

12:30 pm ( Post Workout ) - 400 grams of smoked salmon, 200 grams of green beans, 200 grams of green peas

16:30 pm - 6 fried eggs, 4 pieces of brown bread, 4 slices of cheese, 4 slices of smoked Ham

19:00 pm - 300 grams of Chicken Leg's meat - 100 grams of broc****, 100 grams of green peas

22:30 pm - Pineapple cottage cheese mixed with 1 scoop of protein

3:00 am - waking up to have 2 cans of sardines ( 150g each )

That is my 07/01/2018 Sunday completed. I know that 3am meal should be added to Monday but I do it that way.

Day 1 / 89 WOrkout

Usually I train hamstrings and calves on sunday but overtime and change of the shift at work has forced me to move my whole workout routine by one day forward in this week which doesn't really happen that often but hey... Work before pleasure. So I trained Back and triceps.

Started with sited pull downs. Sit on the bench in the middle of cable machine, use a rope and set all way up, with your back straight give it a nice pull to your ribcage area. hold for 2 secs and let your arms/lats stretch as far as you can. A good warm up before some hard work. Did 3 sets of 20 light then 3 sets of 10-15 heavy and finished off with a big 5 x 10 dropSet

Then 5 sets of Deadlifts. Rep Range 10/8/6/6/4 using 60,100,140,140,180 kgs. Focused on a form and controlled the negative.

Last exercise for back was behind a head pull downs - every rep starts from straight/fully extended arms/lats and ends with a 1 sec long hold behind your head.
    5 sets of 10-20 reps. Trust me if you take your time and also increase the weight slowly you will feel like your lats are just about to rip off the bone.

Amazing pump after back workout so now time to stretch it and move the blood around all the cells. 3 sets of 10 seconds hanging on pull-Up bar. change the width of the grip every set from really close to as wide as you can.

For triceps I did a legendary tricep dips with extra plates on the quads - extra person needed. Legs on the bench - every rep all way down and hold the squeeze on the top for 0.5 a sec. Did 4 sets of 15. 1st set without any plates then 2nd set with 20 kgs plate, 3rd set with a plate and a half and last set with 2 plates. The plan was to do 15 reps but collapsed after 13th... Triceps were shaking like a jelly.

Next exercise was triceps push downs ( 1 at a time ) 4 sets of 15 then dropSet combined of 3 sets of 10.

Last exercise was a really slow contraction on the smith machine. Position same as for a bench press but pull your sell up much higher and try to ,,drop'' the bar 10' above your belly button. Hands together - It's kind of a feeling like you pushing the bar away but just cause it's a Smith machine it can only go up or Down HaHA !

Day off today so next workout should be posted on Wednesday which is going to be Chest/Biceps
    Attached Images

MAttRuuSPort has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MAttRuuSPort has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Day 2 / 89 Nutrition

7:45 am - 5g of BCAA, Hmb, L-carnitine, L-argine, tribulus, Vitamins-Mix, Green tea extract, Fish oil, Glucosamine

8:00 am - 8 eggs omlet

12:30 pm - 300 g of chicken legs meat - no Skin, 150 g of green beans, 150 g of green peas

16:00 pm - 300 g of chicken legs meat - no Skin

19:00 pm - 250 g of LowFat coconut greek yoghurt mixed with 1/2 scoop of protein

21:00 pm - 250 g of LowFat coconut greek yoghurt mixed with 1/2 scoop of protein

23:30 pm - 300 g of cottage cheese, 150 g of sardines in tomato sauce.

Day after Carbs loading which was Sunday I try to just focus on Protein and healthy fats since fats is my main source of Energy.
    Day off the gym so will get back here tomorrow.

Back after injury. Refeed and Cardio

Hi Guys.

It's been a while since I have posted about my progress but I have torn my hamstring a little bit while I was doing stiff-Leg deadlifts and it completely put me off the training, Trained all the other muscle groups as normal but was able to only choose from seated exercises. Hamstring is slowly getting better than it was. here is a little Progress Pic from the morning I torn it and posing pics will be posted tomorrow as well.

Last Sunday - Yesterday (Refeed) nutrition:

8:00 am - 6 full eggs

11:00 am ( before gym ) - Protein pancake ( 100ml almond milk, 4 eggs, 1 scoop of flower + 1 scoop of protein ) fruits salad on top of it with a bit of sweet sauce

14:00 pm ( After gym ) 300 g sweet potato, 200 g green beans, 400 g smoked Salmon

18:00 pm - Vegs Smoothie

22:00 - 10 eggs whites and can of Tuna. Glass of green Tea

I have also started doing cardio slowly .... 20 mins every other day on bike.

I'm going to switch it to intervals on stepper once my leg gets a bit better

Pictures took on 7th of day of carbs depletion right before last workout followed by refeed meals