words and guitar yieldtonothing's Avatar
    yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Why Did Derek Harper get his jersey retired?? SRS

loved him as a kid when he was a knick but always remember him as an above average floor general. nothing special.

was he a GOAT on the mavs or something? i dont remember him ever being a star, just a really solid player that anyone would take on their team.

i dont know chit, but out of all the mavs in history, i would think finley and nash would get their numbers up if we're opening it up to sentimental favorites.

dirk obviously as soon as he retires.
    i like the one that says "some pulp".

Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Dallas Mavericks haven't been around that long and really haven't had very many great players as a part of their organization so it had to be easy to get the # retired. Dirk is deserving but Derek Harper?