Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
    DMAXbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DMAXbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DMAXbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DMAXbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DMAXbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DMAXbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DMAXbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DMAXbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DMAXbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DMAXbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DMAXbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Help Changing Password

Can I have a mod/admin help me change my password? I have no idea what it currently is, but chrome has it saved and allowed me to log in. This account is linked to my now defunct .edu email address (I graduated 3 years ago), so I am unable to recover it.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Fightin' Texas Aggie class of '14
    Duramax Diesel Crew
    Taylor Swift is HBB Crew
    Forever Bulking Crew

ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by DMAXbrah View Post
    Can I have a mod/admin help me change my password? I have no idea what it currently is, but chrome has it saved and allowed me to log in. This account is linked to my now defunct .edu email address (I graduated 3 years ago), so I am unable to recover it.

Any help would be appreciated.
    I'm sorry to hear about the password trouble. Unfortunately, we cannot change your password for you for security reasons. If you do not have access to the e-mail you used to sign up, you will need to create a new account with a new e-mail address. Please reach out to us at sitemoderation@bodybuilding.com for further assistance.
    Username changes are not an option.

Mass post removals are not executed.

Ignorance is not an excuse.

Go outside and play.

Open your mind.

~ Outdoor Recreation Crew ~

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.