Coolbruh21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Mma and bodybuilding

Anyone pls answer I need help. So I want to be a professional bodybuilding. I want to be as big as jay cutler ,but I would also like to know how to fight. I want to do Mma. So I was wondering if i would still be able to gain muscle and not loose muscle if I only did Mma 2 times a week like just on the weekends and then workout the whole week and stuff. I would have my rest day on Saturday but still do mma on Saturday then i would do Mma on Sunday then go workout but I would eat a lot more than I usually do that day. So would i loose muscle or would I still be able to gain muscle?

blong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blong has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You’ll be fine if you have your diet and routine together. I was doing MMA while trying to bulk and was successful. You’ll just have to adjust where you see necessary and your calories will need to be on point. Depending how much/often you train the cardio will be a LOT. I was training 2-3hrs a day 5x a week and it was tough
    "Train like an animal, fight like a beast"

Coolbruh21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I eat 2,552 calories a day and I weigh 148 I’m 5’4. I am just looking to train Mma for 2 days out of the week then the rest of the days just lifting. Also did you gain muscle too while you were bulking and doing Mma?