brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Magnesiumbrahs - dependency?!

Posting in the Supp misc rather than main section because I think people will assume I'm trolling.

I have used magneisum up to a ~2g per day for some weeks/months and I think I am now quite dependent upon it. If I stop taking it, I'm overwhelmed with anxiety, nervous feelings, thoughts of inferiority and anger.

If I take a gram I calm right down and feel ok and optimistic again.

I fear that I am proper ****ed now and need to go cold turkey with it and feel like crap. Has anyone experienced this? I also basically can't fall asleep without it.
    Could have been a slayer.