Registered User NissanskylineN1's Avatar
    NissanskylineN1 is just really nice. (+1000) NissanskylineN1 is just really nice. (+1000) NissanskylineN1 is just really nice. (+1000) NissanskylineN1 is just really nice. (+1000) NissanskylineN1 is just really nice. (+1000) NissanskylineN1 is just really nice. (+1000) NissanskylineN1 is just really nice. (+1000) NissanskylineN1 is just really nice. (+1000) NissanskylineN1 is just really nice. (+1000) NissanskylineN1 is just really nice. (+1000) NissanskylineN1 is just really nice. (+1000)

Thank You for Everything

Hey guys,
    I'm a long time lurker here, but I decided to sign up to make this post.

I'm a senior year undergrad studying finance and strategy in school. Over the past four years, lots of events and people have come and gone.
    I've been on trips, done a few jobs/internships, women came and went, and been through a lot of highs and many more lows.
    Other than family, this forum and its community has always been here to help me out when others couldn't. I suffer from anxiety and seasonal depression, and its almost taken me to suicide for over 6 months. I've caught myself with a bottle of isopropyl alcohol in my hand, ready to drink it. However, reading other people's posts with similar problems and the answers (sometimes hilarious) have no doubt helped me keep going.

When I was lost in life and depressed, I took inspiration and motivation from others in this community to keep going.
    When I couldn't find an internship to help me with my career and not end up like many people who graduate (unemployed and burdened with debt), advice and motivation on keeping applying helped me.
    When I was overweight, this forum helped me with keto and I ended up losing around 10 kilos in 6 months.
    When my girlfriend left me, this forum held me and helped me with no contact, regardless of whatever she sent me (including a paragraph long "I miss u" text)

And now I'm here. I've been on two vacations alone in the past year, I have a job lined up after graduation, and I'm studying to write my GMAT to do a master's in Finance in a few years. I'll also be going to South America as an exchange student at the end of Feb. I wanted to introduce myself and also thank the community for being such a great resource and helping me keep going even after the lows. I've still got ways to go, as I'm only in my early 20's, but hopefully I can give back to this community as I go along in my life. I've still got weight to lose, money to make, and a life to live, but hopefully I can now start giving back to the community.

So thanks guys, and remember, sloots gonna sloot.

zFreakzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zFreakzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zFreakzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zFreakzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zFreakzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zFreakzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zFreakzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zFreakzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zFreakzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zFreakzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zFreakzz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by NissanskylineN1 View Post
    Hey guys,
    I'm a long time lurker here, but I decided to sign up to make this post.

I'm a senior year undergrad studying finance and strategy in school. Over the past four years, lots of events and people have come and gone.
    I've been on trips, done a few jobs/internships, women came and went, and been through a lot of highs and many more lows.
    Other than family, this forum and its community has always been here to help me out when others couldn't. I suffer from anxiety and seasonal depression, and its almost taken me to suicide for over 6 months. I've caught myself with a bottle of isopropyl alcohol in my hand, ready to drink it. However, reading other people's posts with similar problems and the answers (sometimes hilarious) have no doubt helped me keep going.

When I was lost in life and depressed, I took inspiration and motivation from others in this community to keep going.
    When I couldn't find an internship to help me with my career and not end up like many people who graduate (unemployed and burdened with debt), advice and motivation on keeping applying helped me.
    When I was overweight, this forum helped me with keto and I ended up losing around 10 kilos in 6 months.
    When my girlfriend left me, this forum held me and helped me with no contact, regardless of whatever she sent me (including a paragraph long "I miss u" text)

And now I'm here. I've been on two vacations alone in the past year, I have a job lined up after graduation, and I'm studying to write my GMAT to do a master's in Finance in a few years. I'll also be going to South America as an exchange student at the end of Feb. I wanted to introduce myself and also thank the community for being such a great resource and helping me keep going even after the lows. I've still got ways to go, as I'm only in my early 20's, but hopefully I can give back to this community as I go along in my life. I've still got weight to lose, money to make, and a life to live, but hopefully I can now start giving back to the community.

So thanks guys, and remember, sloots gonna sloot.
    Happy to hear this community helped you .