Slimbibbidy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slimbibbidy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slimbibbidy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slimbibbidy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slimbibbidy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slimbibbidy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slimbibbidy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slimbibbidy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slimbibbidy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slimbibbidy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slimbibbidy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Your most embarrassing martial arts moment

You know you have one. If you've been doing it long anyway. Man up and spit it out.

Mine: I once accepted a kickboxing fight (smoker bout) on short notice to help a guy fill his card. Only, I was too much of a pussy back in that time of my life to tell him no, even though my crew was sort of disbanded, we had no training facility at the time, and I had no sparring partners. I just had a bag in a small garage, and I hadn't been training for over a month, and the fight was in 2 and a half weeks.

I got my ass beat. What made it worse, the other fighter came with dirty techniques, holds and trips that weren't exactly legal, and I tried to counter with sloppy illegal techniques of my own that didn't work. It was humiliating. I was not only beat up, but also disqualified. That was the one fight of I lost in the ring, out of five ring fights. It still embarrasses me how sloppy and out of shape I know I looked.
    I lost my chit.

Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Slimbibbidy View Post
    You know you have one. If you've been doing it long anyway. Man up and spit it out.

Mine: I once accepted a kickboxing fight (smoker bout) on short notice to help a guy fill his card. Only, I was too much of a pussy back in that time of my life to tell him no, even though my crew was sort of disbanded, we had no training facility at the time, and I had no sparring partners. I just had a bag in a small garage, and I hadn't been training for over a month, and the fight was in 2 and a half weeks.

I got my ass beat. What made it worse, the other fighter came with dirty techniques, holds and trips that weren't exactly legal, and I tried to counter with sloppy illegal techniques of my own that didn't work. It was humiliating. I was not only beat up, but also disqualified. That was the one fight of I lost in the ring, out of five ring fights. It still embarrasses me how sloppy and out of shape I know I looked.

What kind of coach let you fight with 1 month of training? Don't you have to register with a sanctioning body to fight amateur? And no training facility, where did you tell the promoter/smoker host you're fighting out of?
    I hope you're training with different people now mane. It looks like they didn't care about your safety to let you do that.
    *Misc Zombie Response Team*

MISC WRITING CHALLENGE:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151602103
    MISC MUAY THAI CREW
    MISC WRITER CREW

Slimbibbidy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slimbibbidy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slimbibbidy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slimbibbidy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slimbibbidy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slimbibbidy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slimbibbidy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slimbibbidy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slimbibbidy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slimbibbidy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slimbibbidy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Azn00Superman View Post
    What kind of coach let you fight with 1 month of training? Don't you have to register with a sanctioning body to fight amateur? And no training facility, where did you tell the promoter/smoker host you're fighting out of?
    I hope you're training with different people now mane. It looks like they didn't care about your safety to let you do that.
    I hadn't trained in over a month. I was over a decade into it. Just out of shape.
    Last edited by Slimbibbidy; 01-04-2018 at 09:24 PM.
    I lost my chit.

Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I hadn't trained in over a month. I was over a decade into it. Just out of shape.
    Makes sense.

MISC WRITING CHALLENGE:
    MISC MUAY THAI CREW
    MISC WRITER CREW

SouthpawClinch is not very well liked. (-100) SouthpawClinch is not very well liked. (-100) SouthpawClinch is not very well liked. (-100) SouthpawClinch is not very well liked. (-100) SouthpawClinch is not very well liked. (-100) SouthpawClinch is not very well liked. (-100) SouthpawClinch is not very well liked. (-100) SouthpawClinch is not very well liked. (-100) SouthpawClinch is not very well liked. (-100) SouthpawClinch is not very well liked. (-100) SouthpawClinch is not very well liked. (-100)

might be more embarrassed for the guy that asked you to fill in, he put on a smoker where BOTH guys were being shady!

I get it tho, poor conditioning can make you do things that in-shape you would never do!

SouthpawClinch is not very well liked. (-100) SouthpawClinch is not very well liked. (-100) SouthpawClinch is not very well liked. (-100) SouthpawClinch is not very well liked. (-100) SouthpawClinch is not very well liked. (-100) SouthpawClinch is not very well liked. (-100) SouthpawClinch is not very well liked. (-100) SouthpawClinch is not very well liked. (-100) SouthpawClinch is not very well liked. (-100) SouthpawClinch is not very well liked. (-100) SouthpawClinch is not very well liked. (-100)
    a smoker is basically unsanctioned, does not go on your record it's similar to a gym war with spectators if that makes sense.

for me it's basically any time that I let a 'debate' on the internet degenerate into an argument. I'm passionate about martial arts so I fall prey to it at times but it's always embarrassing when I think it over.

Originally Posted by SouthpawClinch View Post
    a smoker is basically unsanctioned, does not go on your record it's similar to a gym war with spectators if that makes sense.

for me it's basically any time that I let a 'debate' on the internet degenerate into an argument. I'm passionate about martial arts so I fall prey to it at times but it's always embarrassing when I think it over.
    A smoker is no longer unsanctioned, at least not in cali. Most smoker events have to be sanctioned and registered now, and the fighter has to register with the sanctioning body. So the're basically an amateur fights now, except they're considered expo fights and won't go on your record.

MISC WRITING CHALLENGE:
    MISC MUAY THAI CREW
    MISC WRITER CREW

A smoker is no longer unsanctioned, at least not in cali. Most smoker events have to be sanctioned and registered now, and the fighter has to register with the sanctioning body. So the're basically an amateur fights now, except they're considered expo fights and won't go on your record.
    really? damn. made things more complicated but I'm glad it stays off the record books sucks that things to more complex tho.

Originally Posted by SouthpawClinch View Post
    really? damn. made things more complicated but I'm glad it stays off the record books sucks that things to more complex tho.
    Yeah, nobody likes it. On one hand, the rules make it safer (requires doctor and EMT at the event, referee and cornermen credential), but it's bad cuz it makes it a lot more expensive to host events, so fights are hard to come by. Without smokers to cut their teeth on, fighters have to go straight to amateur fights and either they get slaughtered or they bring the amateur circuit skill level down as a whole. It's a shame.

MISC WRITING CHALLENGE:
    MISC MUAY THAI CREW
    MISC WRITER CREW

miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Way too many to think of but these are the two major ones.

- broke my own foot by rolling my ankle while kicking
    - kneeing my self in the face while inverting in bjj
    Misc BJJ crew
    Misc Muay Thai Crew.

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    First and foremost that sicks out in my mind was my first time grappling. I had ZERO conditioning...and lasted maybe a minute before I just laid there and I told my partner, "do whatever you want...I got nothing. Just don't hurt me to bad, man"

Second was working on a heavy bag at the house. Had the bag hung a little to close to a walk way corner and low kicked the bag catching the door jam on the top of the foot. No one was there, but having to explain to everyone who saw me limping what an idiot I was sucked for about a week.
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

OP will never know cameintodissu's Avatar
    cameintodissu is just really nice. (+1000) cameintodissu is just really nice. (+1000) cameintodissu is just really nice. (+1000) cameintodissu is just really nice. (+1000) cameintodissu is just really nice. (+1000) cameintodissu is just really nice. (+1000) cameintodissu is just really nice. (+1000) cameintodissu is just really nice. (+1000) cameintodissu is just really nice. (+1000) cameintodissu is just really nice. (+1000) cameintodissu is just really nice. (+1000)
    Back when I only did pure bjj, I didn’t know how to wrestle... In a tournament I shot a double from so far away we weren’t even in hand fighting distance. Instantly got sprawled on and guillotined.
    Happened in about 10 seconds max, paid $100, only got one match in.

doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My first karate fight, it was like a flinch reaction, but i full force soccer kicked my opponent in the balls on purpose, he let out a hnnnnnng and dropped. I think i was just scared and the adrenaline was too much. I never did it before that or again.

Everyone looked at me like WTF?

It was like i didn't know what to do, froze and just kicked him in the nuts. I was young and wanted to be Johnny out of the Karate Kid.

His coach said later that his balls had swelled to something that looked like a pound of mince. My father was mad at me.

In my head i think this was what i wanted to do; the famous sweep the leg, but instead did sweep the balls.

Last edited by doughnutking; 01-11-2018 at 03:09 AM.

Originally Posted by doughnutking View Post
    My first karate fight, it was like a flinch reaction, but i full force soccer kicked my opponent in the balls on purpose, he let out a hnnnnnng and dropped. I think i was just scared and the adrenaline was too much. I never did it before that or again.

Everyone looked at me like WTF?

It was like i didn't know what to do, froze and just kicked him in the nuts. I was young and wanted to be Johnny out of the Karate Kid.

His coach said later that his balls had swelled to something that looked like a pound of mince. My father was mad at me.

In my head i think this was what i wanted to do; the famous sweep the leg, but instead did sweep the balls.

lololol
    I lost my chit.

Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    When I was 14 I had to vomit during sparring
    *Misc BJJ & Kickboxing crew*

*Misc Cryptocurrency crew*

*Misc PC Masterrace crew*

EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    my academy was hyping me up, first competition i **** the bed

anxiety got the best of me. didnt sleep the night before because i work night shift
    tourney didnt start till 3-4 hours after it was suppose to start, so i also competed without eating because same day weigh in

point of story is i lost :[
    Wrestler
    BJJ Crew
    New Jersey crew
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia 76ers

Wentz, Simmons, Embiid future HoFers

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Mine was when I took TKD classes.
    Weights and Steaks crew
    Ham and Slam Crew
    Caterpillar crew
    Can do a cartwheel crew
    Otis and Mandy Rose crew
    Heavy Machinery crew
    BLM (Brock Lesnar matters) crew

Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Mine was when I took TKD classes.
    Ouch! I'm 2nd dan ITF tkd. And I hear you. I always feel I have to specify I was not WTF, not associated with one of those strip mall classes with an inflatable karate figure outside, cartoons painted on the window and a zillion kids flopping around in the dojo with their hands low while their moms wait. Cringe.
    I lost my chit.