Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rsid97 View Post
    That just makes me even more curious hahaha. I always thought it was just something that they were doing for the lols but apparently not..
    first rule of crew... always share nudes
    second rule of crew... never share nudes

its basically where a bunch of lowdown guys can hook up in secret and fall in love...

oh, and one chick =]
    FMH crew - Couch.

'pick a program from the stickies' = biggest cop out post.

fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MyEgoProblem View Post

its basically where a bunch of lowdown guys can hook up in secret and fall in love...
    Changing my sig to "Forever Alone non-member of the FMH Crew" or even sadder, "Unofficial member of the FMH Crew" or "FMH Crew adjacent" or "Not part of the FMH Crew crew" maybe "Just want to be loved by the FMH Crew" or "I always / never share nudes with the FMH Crew"

<loling irl>

scalliwags

Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MyEgoProblem View Post
    third rule of crew... second rule doesnt apply to shirtless ben after an upper body session proud of how jacked he looks with a pump for approximately 50 minutes before going back to being skinny
    FMH Crew resident manlet

Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by fluidZ View Post
    planning to repeat weights and just do both A + B exercises... will pick up normally next week.
    I wouldnt... this is why you get sore and it affects your next sessions remember... just do a normal session, ride it out easy, and progress slow into next week

One session dont mean shit
    FMH Crew resident manlet

fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ben0090 View Post
    third rule of crew... second rule doesnt apply to shirtless ben after an upper body session proud of how jacked he looks with a pump for approximately 50 minutes before going back to being skinny
    haha I *Knew!* you were sporting a pump dude!!! was like DAMN!! Still you get some ridic pumps dude...

But as they say, PPL:

Pose Pump Lighting = win

Originally Posted by benny
    I wouldnt... this is why you get sore and it affects your next sessions remember... just do a normal session, ride it out easy, and progress slow into next week
    Well, my problem last week was I tried to do FOUR days in two days back to back (minus one deadlift)... The overall volume for A + B is still pretty low for me right now... and I have 2-3 full days to rest (depending if i go back monday or tuesday)... I always have issues with grooving, so would rather get in and move everything even if it's 90% weight just to get freshened up for next week.... we all know how quickly my form can go to shtt if I don't practice....

Worst case is I only get 2 good sessions next week, which is where I'd be anyways if I just did A or B tomorrow... at least this way I have a chance at 3 good sessions. /logicz
    Last edited by fluidZ; 05-11-2018 at 08:46 AM.

haha I *Knew!* you were sporting a pump dude!!! was like DAMN!! Still you get some ridic pumps dude...

But as they say, PPL:

Pose Pump Lighting = win
    Hahah except that was a bit of a joke Some pictures in my log are after training but some arent, I look fairly the same, just blessed with aesthetics brah genetics lol

Wish I had brett gibbs got tier lifting genetics

Well, my problem last week was I tried to do FOUR days in two days back to back (minus one deadlift)... The overall volume for A + B is still pretty low for me right now... and I have 2-3 full days to rest (depending if i go back monday or tuesday)... I always have issues with grooving, so would rather get in and move everything even if it's 90% weight just to get freshened up for next week.... we all know how quickly my form can go to shtt if I don't practice....

Worst case is I only get 2 good sessions next week, which is where I'd be anyways if I just did A or B tomorrow... at least this way I have a chance at 3 good sessions. /logicz
    Go ahead then you've made your mind up
    FMH Crew resident manlet

Hahah except that was a bit of a joke Some pictures in my log are after training but some arent, I look fairly the same, just blessed with aesthetics brah genetics lol
    Ya we all mirin... don't go breaking any hearts now though...

I've no idea wtf I'm going to look like... I know I have genetics for some size at least (going off dad who only ever played sports + machines basically) but never seen him not fat... and I haven't been low BF since teenager... I can see some decent shapes now with right lighting but it's kind of going to be like unwrapping a present when I get lower BW... am I going to be chit tier or god tier or just meh?

if you put on 20lb of muscle though /ffs maybe compete? Lol.

Go ahead then you've made your mind up
    I'm not trying to be stubborn.. I have to practice my lifts dude.. it's not about catching up or anything.. I literally have to perform them or I go back to herp-derp mode like I was a month or so ago w squats and had to start all over again... Volume should only be around ~20,000lb anyway so it's not like I'm doing anything crazy.. I'd only just started adding some weights and started super light from AllPro anyway.

I got dissss mane /thumbsup

if you put on 20lb of muscle though /ffs maybe compete? Lol.
    Hahah, you'll definitely never catch me near any sort of physique or bodybuilding contest that aint my bag, powerlifting is definitely happening though Ive decided even with high bar squats I just want legit numbers from comp not bothered about being competitive with others

I'm not trying to be stubborn.. I have to practice my lifts dude.. it's not about catching up or anything.. I literally have to perform them or I go back to herp-derp mode like I was a month or so ago w squats and had to start all over again... Volume should only be around ~20,000lb anyway so it's not like I'm doing anything crazy.. I'd only just started adding some weights and started super light from AllPro anyway.

I got dissss mane /thumbsup
    Did you prefer doing the same lifts all the time on allpro? Maybe if that frequency is what you need for technique then just run that with faster progression
    FMH Crew resident manlet

Did you prefer doing the same lifts all the time on allpro? Maybe if that frequency is what you need for technique then just run that with faster progression
    that was honestly my favorite part of the program...

and truth told, even from my first log I was complaining about not being able to practice more often... i snuck stuff in ... I'm sure I will come up with an "alpha phase" routine at some point in the future (simply because I think it's fun) for 100% brand new lifters like I was...

basically where you do each important lift 3 days a week with light weight. It may not be worthwhile though, since it seems I'm in the minority of people that have big issues with form... Not sure what the demand for a "Pre-novice" routine would be... maybe if I threw in a bunch of curls?

I've no intention to swap programs again though... the frequency is fine... I just can't go 10+ days without having a steep dropoff it seems...

I've just got back and had a lot of time to think about life and getting back on track with stuff.. consistency shouldn't be a problem now... Just been a challenging year thus far. The fact I'm still making all-time PRs though is astonishing... OHP , chins, calves (lmao). These are all good lessons so I can be smarter about my next bulk...
    Last edited by fluidZ; 05-11-2018 at 05:42 PM.

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    that was honestly my favorite part of the program...

and truth told, even from my first log I was complaining about not being able to practice more often... i snuck stuff in ... I'm sure I will come up with a routine at some point in the future (simply because I think it's fun) and it will definitely have at least an initial phase were you are doing each important lift 3 days a week with light weight. It may not be worthwhile though, since it seems I'm in the minority of people that have big issues with form... Not sure what the demand for a "Pre-novice" routine would be... maybe if I threw in a bunch of curls?

I've no intention to swap programs again though... the frequency is fine... I just can't go 10+ days without having a steep dropoff it seems...

I've just got back and had a lot of time to think about life and getting back on track with stuff.. consistency shouldn't be a problem now... Just been a challenging year thus far. The fact I'm still making all-time PRs though is astonishing... OHP , chins, calves (lmao). These are all good lessons so I can be smarter about my next bulk...
    Pick program.
    Do for 3 months at least with no modifications. None, no off day weird stuff, no weird subs or form and no weird extra bits.
    You'll do much better on all the main lifts
    5 day full body crew

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee

Originally Posted by WolfRose7 View Post
    Pick program.
    Do for 3 months at least with no modifications. None, no off day weird stuff, no weird subs or form and no weird extra bits.
    You'll do much better on all the main lifts
    hmm maybe you skimmed a bit and missed what we were going on about? I edited a bit in case I wrote confusing.

I'm not changing / modifying any programs. I've added a few sets of calves + abs and Davis already said multiple times nothing wrong with that...

Not doing any subs that I know of, other than deadlift + chinup... think everything is 100% on point, i'm just doing the 1 extra calf + ab exercise each week.

not snowflaking anything for a good while... the next change I envision will be far into my bulk when I will need to put squat + dead on HLM or just a 2 day (for those 2 exercises) since I'm certain they are both going to explode again like they did on my first bulk.

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hmm maybe you skimmed a bit and missed what we were going on about? I'm not changing / modifying any programs. I've added a few sets of calves + abs and Davis already said multiple times nothing wrong with that...

Not doing any subs that I know of... think everything is 100% vanilla deadlift variant, just with the 6 weekly sets of abs + calves...

not snowflaking anything for a good while... the next change I envision will be far into my bulk when I will need to put squat + dead on HLM or just a 2 day (for those 2 exercises) since I'm certain they are both going to explode again like they did on my first bulk.
    skimmed slightly, saw stuff about coming up with routine etc xD

Small jumps are golden, especially for Squat and Bench. I'm currently 1kg for Squat, 2kg for Bench (because it just reset or would be 1kg)
    5 day full body crew

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee

Originally Posted by WolfRose7 View Post
    skimmed slightly, saw stuff about coming up with routine etc xD

Small jumps are golden, especially for Squat and Bench. I'm currently 1kg for Squat, 2kg for Bench (because it just reset or would be 1kg)
    Yeah.. I'm thinking I may need to swap out to 5lb soon for deadlift... I did probably put on a few pound BW this week though so we'll see... I'm probably getting close to reset... I mean, I know I could push through it, but I had that rounding issue last year I'm honestly scared to put much intensity into DL without filming every rep...

repeating tonight at 255lb from last week... will shoot for 265lb next week and will see how goes.. may reset back to 245 and just do every other week or the 5lb loads if rounding / super grind on way up.

ItsTiME35 is a name known to all. (+5000) ItsTiME35 is a name known to all. (+5000) ItsTiME35 is a name known to all. (+5000) ItsTiME35 is a name known to all. (+5000) ItsTiME35 is a name known to all. (+5000) ItsTiME35 is a name known to all. (+5000) ItsTiME35 is a name known to all. (+5000) ItsTiME35 is a name known to all. (+5000) ItsTiME35 is a name known to all. (+5000) ItsTiME35 is a name known to all. (+5000) ItsTiME35 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    nice work flud. small consistent jumps repeated over a long time tops big jumps that need regular resets
    FMH Crew - Dominate Humbly - Barbell Brigade

FIERCE 5/VIKING BARE BONES FB WORKOUT JOURNAL - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168445403

Hiatus update

Hey everyone,

IRL going OK but a lot of stress and stuff going on. My weight has shot up 5-7lb from stress-eating and alcohol. Haven't made it to the gym.

I'm going to take a bit of a hiatus from logging and the website, so apologies for not keeping up with everyone's log.

I'm going to start training again soon, just a lot of obstacles right now and have to sort junk out so I can be productive in the gym. Still going to stay same program and not doing any crazy junk, so no worries

Will post up a log or two if I feel the need, but need some time to get my junk back together. Will definitely be back by the time I start my next bulk, and should have full consistency then.

Peace boyos!

(P.S. can pm me if interested and I'll still be hopping on from time to time, just don't want to burden everyone here with my personal junk if not interested atm)
    Fluid's happy-sunshine-bright-feeling-for-you Fierce5 log -- now with REAL cheese!
    https://tinyurl.com/fluidzF5

ItsTiME35 is a name known to all. (+5000) ItsTiME35 is a name known to all. (+5000) ItsTiME35 is a name known to all. (+5000) ItsTiME35 is a name known to all. (+5000) ItsTiME35 is a name known to all. (+5000) ItsTiME35 is a name known to all. (+5000) ItsTiME35 is a name known to all. (+5000) ItsTiME35 is a name known to all. (+5000) ItsTiME35 is a name known to all. (+5000) ItsTiME35 is a name known to all. (+5000) ItsTiME35 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Hiatus update

Hey everyone,

IRL going OK but a lot of stress and stuff going on. My weight has shot up 5-7lb from stress-eating and alcohol. Haven't made it to the gym.

I'm going to take a bit of a hiatus from logging and the website, so apologies for not keeping up with everyone's log.

I'm going to start training again soon, just a lot of obstacles right now and have to sort junk out so I can be productive in the gym. Still going to stay same program and not doing any crazy junk, so no worries

Will post up a log or two if I feel the need, but need some time to get my junk back together. Will definitely be back by the time I start my next bulk, and should have full consistency then.

Peace boyos!

(P.S. can pm me if interested and I'll still be hopping on from time to time, just don't want to burden everyone here with my personal junk if not interested atm)
    All joking apart thats the best written post you have made in ages. No weird spellings or phrases - just honest and to the point. Take it easy mate, get your head back in the game and come back stronger AND with more posts written like the above

FIERCE 5/VIKING BARE BONES FB WORKOUT JOURNAL - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168445403

amilo367 will become famous soon enough. (+50) amilo367 will become famous soon enough. (+50) amilo367 will become famous soon enough. (+50) amilo367 will become famous soon enough. (+50) amilo367 will become famous soon enough. (+50) amilo367 will become famous soon enough. (+50) amilo367 will become famous soon enough. (+50) amilo367 will become famous soon enough. (+50) amilo367 will become famous soon enough. (+50) amilo367 will become famous soon enough. (+50) amilo367 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hiatus update

Hey everyone,

Peace boyos!

Really, Take your time!

Stress, obstacles and **** like that is part of life, fully understand it. And those weights, you will lose them again ^_^ I haven't been much to the gym lately either. I feel drained out etc.

But I'm going to be productive and focused from now on, and just let go of the negativity i've built up. Let's just hope you come back soon too!

Stay strong! You got this.
    Really nothing out of the ordinary. A young Asian male on the journey to become an aesthetic god. 3 days Hypertrophy & 3 days Power.

My Workoutlog; https://tinyurl.com/y7vyquaz (OLD WORKOUTLOG)

21YO, 185cm @85kg 6+ yrs of lifting | Bench Press - 157.5kg 1RM - 140kg x6 and 130kg x9 | Incline Bench - 110kg x8 and 100kg x13 | Squat - 150kg x5 and 135kg x10 | DL - 170kg x5 and 150kg x10

_erikchen on Instagram

rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Hiatus update

Hey everyone,

Peace boyos!

Hey man, it happens to the best of us. Just keep that in mind. You're only human,just like the rest of us. Take the break you need and come back twice as strong.
    Some regular lifting posts (IG) - @rsid_97

My Growth Stimulus Training journal - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175699161

hello friendz and fam,

HIATUS OVER!!

Will be working on catching up to every1 logs. will be starting my training again tomorrow. Today I started dieting again, so will check weight for starting numbers tomorrow. Pretty sure that I am 10-12lb heavier than where I left off ~6 weeks ago... Yup... been gaining probably 2lb a week... all fat baby!

Decided to try out the whole Keto thing... Friends and family have been doing it, so mostly just curious. Will obviously be doing a normal diet when it comes time to bulk. Today was my first day of it and all I can say is IDK what to expect. I'm mostly doing it because I think it will be a challenge, and having something difficult to work towards might be interesting.

Again, no idea how much longer I have to cut. I think I'm back up to around 185lb now, and ultimately ready to go as low as needed. I think I want to try to hit 6-7% just for giggles, but 10 is definitely my goal. I've never been that lean (except maybe when I was a young teen) and it will be interesting to actually see what my body looks like, and how many gainz I actually did get on those first 3 months bulking.

My 1 year lifting anniversary is just around the corner... I think I first touched a barbell sometime late july, but didn't start Fierce 5 until Mid-august or something... Obviously all of my goals for that first year have gotten torn to bits, but hopefully can at least at least be somewhat lean by then. (shooting for 30lb by then).

Then hopefully I will still have beginner gains to work with and can decide to keep cutting for giggles, or bulk for the next year or whatever... who fukkin knows. I sure don't.

Anyway, I'ma do this thing now. Peace.
    Last edited by fluidZ; 06-11-2018 at 05:37 PM.
    Fluid's happy-sunshine-bright-feeling-for-you Fierce5 log -- now with REAL cheese!

welcome back mate

All in the game, yo! OmarCominYo's Avatar
    OmarCominYo is just really nice. (+1000) OmarCominYo is just really nice. (+1000) OmarCominYo is just really nice. (+1000) OmarCominYo is just really nice. (+1000) OmarCominYo is just really nice. (+1000) OmarCominYo is just really nice. (+1000) OmarCominYo is just really nice. (+1000) OmarCominYo is just really nice. (+1000) OmarCominYo is just really nice. (+1000) OmarCominYo is just really nice. (+1000) OmarCominYo is just really nice. (+1000)
    wb
    My Workout Journal: And the next Fierce 5 Novice
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175175021

Welp, now that I’ve been through another round of depression, surgery, and video game addiction, guess it’s back to fitness for me. I know I said I was coming back a few posts ago (14 months ago) but that was right before I had first eye surgery.

Getting my life back together after the fallout from 1.5 years ago.

Gonna pick up some sh!ttty equipment from Walmart and start working on strength while I burn off this extra 40lb I put on since I stopped exercising.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Gold-s-Gy...t-Rack/5280822

And whatever sh!ttty 300lb set I can get with PayPal under 200.

Obviously will be doing fierce 5 3 day with deads.

Sorry I haven’t kept up with you FMH scalawags on insta. I kinda suck,
    Last edited by fluidZ; 08-06-2019 at 03:06 PM.