Thread: My loose skin

Ab4Dayz2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool My loose skin

Hey guys, around this time last year I started loosing weight, and everything was going great util I started to notice that my lower stomach didn't seem to be disappearing but starting to stick out. I lost around 45 pounds (started at 200 am down to 155) and am still having this problem a year later and, have no idea what to do. I've started considering having a tummy tuck or a mini tuck but I'm not sure if I need one or which one to choose. I can tell that I haven't lost every last bit of fat but I'm getting pretty darn close, my entire upper body is lean its just my stomach that's left. I also have some terrible stretch marks that I have no idea what i'm gonna do with (I'm thinking about trying to hide them with bodyhair/ tattos) since laser treatment doesn't seem to be very effective on them. I'm also lifting regularly trying to bulk up to fill the extra skin. All in all my main question is, do I need surgery (which I'm willing to do if I need it) and if so, do I need a mini tuck or a full tummy tuck

(I'm 5'11, 155Pounds almost 17)

-Thanks for any answers, I'll be watching this thread closely for answers
    Attached Images