superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up PerforMax Labs PRE has you at your MAX in the gym and it's no HYPE!

PerforMax Labs is a company that's been a around for a good few years and when they jumped
    into the supplement industry with a PW years back I got a chance to tryout samples of it and I
    reviewed it here and over at AM and I liked it I've tried some of their other supplement releases
    over the years and I've had some pretty decent experience with them but their a co. that just
    doesn't get enough mention and now they've relabeled all their supplements and ALL of their
    ingredients are fully disclosed.

The sample of the HyperMax XT that I'm posting my thoughts on is the version previous to the new
    one that's been relabeled and has been slightly tinkered with in the ingredient profile but the one
    I'm reviewing you can still find on the market and the ingredient profile is pretty much fully disclosed
    except for the energy/stimulant blend which a proprietary BUT the caffeine amount is disclosed
    which for me is the more important thing.

Ingredient Profile- For me it looks like it's gonna deliver first in what I look for in a pre- workout
    which is energy,focus,mood, then come the other added benefits which is pump, performance,
    and power. On paper this looked good and I had been wanting to try this pre but I'm a HUGE
    supplement shopper so I wanted to wait for the right time $$$$ to pick it up but first I wanted
    to try a sample but honestly I had a good feeling about this PW so I snatched up 2 containers
    on a good deal which one of them was for me and the other for friend.

Mix Ability- This is almost a 14 gm scoop with 2 gm Glycerol so there is a little bit of settling on the
    bottom of the shaker cup but that's expected but the powder all though comes out clumpy from
    the sample pack mixes very will with just some settling of particles. When I do open my container
    I'll store it in the fridge so I won't have any issues of the powder clumping in the future and once
    in the fridge you can leave it there as long as you like and it won't go bad.

Taste- I had the sample of the Strawberry Kiwi and I've mentioned this on another review about
    this combo of flavors and I think kiwi is a hard flavor to distinguish in these powdered supplements
    so I personally think companies should just do a strawberry lemonade or limeade. From seeing other
    feedback on this flavor and the other two flavors such as blue raspberry which I have a container and
    the watermelon most of the time the flavors get beaten up on the reviews but I personally DON'T
    make a big deal about the flavoring of Pre's if I know it has a lot exotic stimulants which are hard to
    mask but if it's a basic Pre then yes it should taste good.

That being said I mixed this strawberry kiwi in about 18oz of ice cold water and it wasn't bad, you get
    a strawberry flavor with a bit of bitterness to it and then the tart flavor comes in which I suppose is the
    kiwi flavor and yes you do taste the stimulants which is the bitterness but again I was fine with the flavor
    and this was probably my last choice of the 3 flavors out there but honestly tasting this now I would have
    no problem grabbing this flavor in the future if I were to get it for the same price I paid for the blue raspberry.
    I still have the empty sample pack and the powder smells so GOOD! and my kitchen is smelling real good

Energy- This is one of those pre's that if you like slowly sipping on it over the course of a few minutes
    you will start to feel the energy kicking in as you finish your last sip and you start putting water in your
    shaker cup for your intra-workout and I know that I started feeling the energy pretty fast but it was a
    like a feeling of alertness that told you it's time to get moving. I have my own gym at home so I wrote
    out my workout and got started warming up right away.

The energy kicked in very smoothly for me but I can handle Yohimbine but if your a little sensitive to it
    then I would suggest starting with 1//2 to 3/4 of a serving I again had no issues with it and it was a
    smooth hit of energy which lasted a good 90 min.

Mood- This kicks in right after the energy and it will have you feeling good about what's getting ready to
    happen which was back/trap/abs day so it was a good way to start the new year off right. Though the
    mood boost was good from HyperMax XT I felt like the OxyMax XT which I've used for PW energy lasted
    a bit longer but then again that's a thermogenic which is meant to be taken when on a strict diet and
    that long drawn out happy mood boost is needed when on a cut diet.

Focus- The focus kicks in right about when the mood boost hits so you wanna be ready to start lifting
    to reap the most from the focus which I felt lasted about 45-60 min then it started tapering off and it
    wasn't tunnel vision focus but it was good to get you going into the workout.

Pumps- This has 4 gm of L-Citrulline, 2 gm of Glycerol Powder, and 1 gm of Agmatine Sulfate so if that
    doesn't give you a pump then your probably not adding enough water to this PW. If Glycerol is used
    and especially at this good dose of 2 gm you most definitely need to consume the minimum of 16-20oz
    of water I go with 18-24 and I train on an empty stomach so I have no problem consuming that much
    water cause my stomach is empty.

These 3 ingredients gave me big full muscle pumps with more enhanced vascularity and very good
    stamina while training back and again if water is not your thing before training DON'T waste your
    time with a PW like this or any that have this good amount of Glycerol cause you won't reap the
    benefits of it and I personally wouldn't add anything to this PW for pumps except my unflavored carb
    powder which I add to all my pre's.

Power/Performance- I actually went up slightly higher either on weight or intensity where I got more
    reps with each set or I added a few more pounds to whatever movement I was doing but just to be fair
    I am coming back from an injury so I am looking to progress each and every workout but I still felt good
    throughout my workout to actually improve on each and every lift.

Overall- Though I went out and purchased a container Lol before I tried a sample I am glad I
    did grab this PW for my stash cause for me it delivered pretty much what I look for in a PW and
    I will recommend grabbing a container or two of this version if you can get it at a good $ like I
    did but if you see it at the same $ as the new reformulated one then I would say go with the new
    one but again I got this under $20 so it was well worth it!

I do have a few other PreforMax Supplements in my stash which I haven't reviewed yet such as
    SlinMax which I just started, Mass Max which I will be using at a much later date but I'll post my
    feedback on those once I use them in the future and as for the Alpha Max tha's the older version
    and I've reviewed that a while back. When I do crack open the blue raspberry HyperMax XT I'll
    post some feedback in this thread on my thoughts on the flavor and continued effects.

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

This ^^^^^ is what the settling of the powder looks like on the bottom of the shaker
    but as I mentioned that's expected with the heavy dosage of certain ingredients in this
    well put together PW.
    Attached Images

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great review bro.
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great review and profile looks great as well.
    Have used va****x and enjoyed it. These two would stack great.
    I lift things up and put them down...

**CountryMike Appreciation Crew**

I <3 Liquid Super Protein Aminos...

I <3 Keto bomb...

ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I enjoy performax supplements. one of the better pump / focus preworkouts out there.
    NASM-CPT

Originally Posted by Anthony21 View Post
    Great review bro.
    Thanks bro and this was a Pre I've been wanting to try and finally I'm glad I did.

Originally Posted by blokpost View Post
    Great review and profile looks great as well.
    Have used va****x and enjoyed it. These two would stack great.
    Thanks for checking it out and yep the profile is super solid and for me the pump ingredients in this
    formula were more than enough and I would save the Va****x and stack it with their Nootropic
    which also looks solid!

Originally Posted by ahawk01 View Post
    I enjoy performax supplements. one of the better pump / focus preworkouts out there.
    I enjoy this brand also and looking forward to cracking open my container of Hyper Max XT but I just need
    to finish up a couple of open pre's that I have open in my fridge to make room for this one. I'm actually
    using their GDA supplement Slin Max now so I'll review that at a later date once I finish one of the jars.

ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    I enjoy this brand also and looking forward to cracking open my container of Hyper Max XT but I just need
    to finish up a couple of open pre's that I have open in my fridge to make room for this one. I'm actually
    using their GDA supplement Slin Max now so I'll review that at a later date once I finish one of the jars.
    I don't think they've killed the flavoring but you don't have to check it down and it doesn't give you that toxic flavor feeling.....
    NASM-CPT

Originally Posted by ahawk01 View Post
    I don't think they've killed the flavoring but you don't have to check it down and it doesn't give you that toxic flavor feeling.....
    I don't make a big deal about flavoring and actually the Strawberry Kiwi
    from this sample wasn't bad at all. I do have a couple of samples from the
    new version with the new labeling coming so I'll post my thoughts on them
    when I receive and use them.

I received a couple of samples of the new slightly reformulated version of
    Hyper Max in the Strawberry Kiwi flavor and I used one on my arm workout
    a couple of days ago and after I use it a couple more times I'll post my final
    rated review in here.

The powder has a much finer texture cause the glycerol was removed and more
    L-Citrulline was added and the whole profile is now fully disclosed. The strawberry
    kiwi flavor for me was pretty much like the last version and for me it's tolerable.

The energy is pretty smooth and focus and mood was also pretty good with no
    energy crash later in the day. The pumps since I was doing arms were vascular
    and hard but didn't have the kind of swelling fullness that the previous version
    delivered because of the removal of glycerol which I personally have very good
    experience with. I'll use it again in about another week since I never like to use
    the same pre to often and I'll post up a little more feedback on it.
    Attached Images