Closed Thread
Page 82 of 271 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 182 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,460 of 8121
    Op3rating at a d3ficit Sp3cialK's Avatar
    Sp3cialK has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sp3cialK has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sp3cialK has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sp3cialK has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sp3cialK has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sp3cialK has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sp3cialK has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sp3cialK has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sp3cialK has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sp3cialK has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sp3cialK has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by spirit750 View Post
    Have you seen the new Bighorn action? The Origin. Similar to the TL3 I think, but with less options. Pre-order price is $750 until the end of January, then it's $850 after that. Seems to be the same high quality, they just cut cost by making it more standardized instead of having a lot of different variations like the TL3. Same R700 footprint with Savage small shank barrel.

ETA:
    I hadn’t. ARC has a new price point action coming out too. Seems everyone is heading to sub-$1k prices. I miss my Bighorn TL3. Sold it to get an AI, but now I’m not sure I want an AI after shooting my FIL’s. I’m throwing a Tikka short/lite build together to try to get into match shooting here in CO.

I’ll be checking out the Origin if I decide to do another 700 platform.
    Misc Firearms Crew

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -Aristotle

Op3rating at a d3ficit Sp3cialK's Avatar
    Sp3cialK has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sp3cialK has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sp3cialK has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sp3cialK has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sp3cialK has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sp3cialK has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sp3cialK has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sp3cialK has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sp3cialK has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sp3cialK has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sp3cialK has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Ikeman83 View Post
    I looked at the G10 stocks on their site and didn't see the Tac A1. The foreends looked really different.
    That’s because I’m an idiot and was thinking the Tikka TSR. That one uses the Mcrees stock.

The Tac A1 is appealing, but I believe it uses the $100 Tikka CTR mags. No aics compatibility. Something to think about. For the price of the A1, you could do any Tikka T3x you want and buy almost any chassis, for the same $$$ or less.

https://www.eurooptic.com/Tikka-T3x-...JRTXE382C.aspx

https://www.eurooptic.com/KRG-Whiske...-T3-BLACK.aspx
    Misc Firearms Crew

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -Aristotle

itsnotjon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsnotjon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsnotjon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsnotjon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsnotjon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsnotjon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsnotjon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsnotjon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsnotjon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsnotjon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsnotjon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 4ea View Post
    Might as well buy what you want now, while it's still legal.
    all the stuff i want comes at a triple price premium or is illegal in this state.
    **MISC Firearm Crew**

itsnotjon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsnotjon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsnotjon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsnotjon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsnotjon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsnotjon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsnotjon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsnotjon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsnotjon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsnotjon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsnotjon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by R3L3NTL3SS View Post
    2019 Ram interior is fuking sexy.

That’s all.
    A new Power Wagon parked near me at Chipotle, took me 5 minutes of mirin' before I figured out it was a Dodge.
    **MISC Firearm Crew**

Raxys has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raxys has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raxys has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raxys has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raxys has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raxys has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raxys has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raxys has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raxys has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raxys has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raxys has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by spirit750 View Post
    What are you guys using to prepare your taxes? I usually have somebody do it, but thought about doing it myself this year. She charges $60 for Federal and State (non-EZ form).
    Turbotax. The only time I've paid someone to do my taxes was for the year I worked overseas.

Originally Posted by CdtCox View Post
    the only good __ is a __

cox deadcox

BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DualRectifier View Post
    I assume anyone up to no good at my house would tear down every camera within reach, whether they're dirty sh!tbag scumbag cops like in that story or regular criminals other than cops. That's why I have many super redundant camera angles and most are way out of reach without a 10 foot ladder handy. Arlos notify and record to the cloud immediately so it's not like that initial attack goes unnoticed. Not that that stops dirty cops or other criminals.
    Have thought about installing some cameras around the property looking at the sides and entrances to the home, one in the eve of the garage. Front of the house is tricky unless I can make a camera work attached to a tree. It's not a great reason not to get any surveillance but I live in a small town of about 2k that is 2 hours from any large city, not sure the appropriate amount of security/prep that is needed. I've heard the phrases about better to have it and not need it than not have it and need it, but that sort of justification I can only take so far. Do you get over the feeling of paranoia that comes with increasing your security/preparedness? I've yet to take a CC course, some friends who carry are always on edge.

Finally Friday

Rugby Crew
    Misc Photography Crew
    Best Gym Raw 585/405/640

DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by BlueSasquatch View Post
    Have thought about installing some cameras around the property looking at the sides and entrances to the home, one in the eve of the garage. Front of the house is tricky unless I can make a camera work attached to a tree. It's not a great reason not to get any surveillance but I live in a small town of about 2k that is 2 hours from any large city, not sure the appropriate amount of security/prep that is needed. I've heard the phrases about better to have it and not need it than not have it and need it, but that sort of justification I can only take so far. Do you get over the feeling of paranoia that comes with increasing your security/preparedness? I've yet to take a CC course, some friends who carry are always on edge.
    Strong drop-leg holster. I wouldn't call it paranoia, but after a few years of having cameras and being able to see all angles of my house from my phone no matter where I am, I can't imagine not having cameras. There are Arlo sets under $300 these days and they are very simple to install. I had one mounted to a tree at my last house. An alarm system is also necessary but it only gets you so far without actually being able to see what's going on.

It's not like the old days where you have to drill up your house and drop cables. Installing wireless security systems and cameras is too cheap and easy these days to not do it. It's not being paranoid; people are just sh!t and you have no excuse not to protect yourself.

ctprelude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ctprelude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ctprelude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ctprelude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ctprelude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ctprelude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ctprelude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ctprelude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ctprelude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ctprelude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ctprelude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ikeman83 View Post
    DFW torn between Ruger RPR and Tikka T3X Tac A1...
    Originally Posted by Sp3cialK View Post
    I’m doing a Tikka match gun build right now. CTR in .260.. just tying to decide on chassis.

Tikka > RPR

That said, you could just find a Tikka T3x at Cabela’s for ~$800, then buy the Mcrees G10 stock for $680. Saves you a couple hundred bucks, you can sell the OEM stock and get some money back. Mcrees supplies the Tac A1 stock to Tikka.
    I have zero experience with precision rifles, but I picked up a Tikka T3x CTR in 308 from Whittakers Guns over black friday weekend for $719 shipped. Have only been able to take it out twice so far for short range sessions at a small 100 yard range, but after the barrel had 20-30 rounds or so through it I shot mostly MOA groups with surplus Malaysian 7.62 with a few sub-MOA 3 round groups. Ran one box of 168gr FGMM and was doing 5 round groups at .45" at 100. Nothing crazy impressive, but very pleased with it so far being the first bolt gun I've really tried to shoot groups with and using just a bipod with no bags or anything. The action on that thing is ridiculously smooth. Feels so much better compared to Savages, Remington, Winchester, etc I've felt at gun stores.
    Kansas City Crew

BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strong drop-leg holster. I wouldn't call it paranoia, but after a few years of having cameras and being able to see all angles of my house from my phone no matter where I am, I can't imagine not having cameras. There are Arlo sets under $300 these days and they are very simple to install. I had one mounted to a tree at my last house. An alarm system is also necessary but it only gets you so far without actually being able to see what's going on.

It's not like the old days where you have to drill up your house and drop cables. Installing wireless security systems and cameras is too cheap and easy these days to not do it. It's not being paranoid; people are just sh!t and you have no excuse not to protect yourself.
    Figured wireless systems would be expensive, I'll look into Arlo, thanks!
    Rugby Crew
    Misc Photography Crew
    Best Gym Raw 585/405/640

DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Figured wireless systems would be expensive, I'll look into Arlo, thanks!
    Sam's has the 3 camera system for $300 until January 28, which includes base station. I was thinking of grabbing it even though I already have two base stations and 11 cameras, just to have some spare cameras.

https://www.samsclub.com/sams/arlo-h...lp:product:1:1

SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OrificeSpunk View Post
    The israeili contractors that the IRS hired definitely wont be able to track your blockchain transactions(bitcoin especially) like they have been for the last year.
    wut?

Strong drop-knee holster.
    FTFY
    Misc Firearms Crew

Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

RIP YGST

Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A problem with having the cameras too high is that you don't get a good face, and can be defeated with a hat (or mask at any angle). Also, your angle of coverage is more limited, as you have more of the ground rather than surrounding area.

I have cameras under the eaves of my house, and about a foot above the front door. It all above reach unless someone stood on a step stool. Still, they'd have to GET to the camera to do it, thus being recorded.

Cameras are good warning systems if you are monitoring them (or motion detection, but placing them in front of trees during high winds or a busy street makes that problematic).

After installing cameras, it'll be hard living without them. I mainly use it to monitor the kids playing the yard while I'm inside doing stuff. Makes life easier, especially when they fight, and it becomes a she said/she said finger pointing contest, and I tell them... "Let's go to the tape!"
    I'm not blessed with riches, but I am rich with blessings.
    Thank you, LORD, my God.
    IG: Tuksonrider

Sam's has the 3 camera system for $300 until January 28, which includes base station. I was thinking of grabbing it even though I already have two base stations and 11 cameras, just to have some spare cameras.

https://www.samsclub.com/sams/arlo-h...lp:product:1:1

Originally Posted by Tuksonrider View Post
    A problem with having the cameras too high is that you don't get a good face, and can be defeated with a hat (or mask at any angle). Also, your angle of coverage is more limited, as you have more of the ground rather than surrounding area.

I have cameras under the eaves of my house, and about a foot above the front door. It all above reach unless someone stood on a step stool. Still, they'd have to GET to the camera to do it, thus being recorded.

Cameras are good warning systems if you are monitoring them (or motion detection, but placing them in front of trees during high winds or a busy street makes that problematic).

After installing cameras, it'll be hard living without them. I mainly use it to monitor the kids playing the yard while I'm inside doing stuff. Makes life easier, especially when they fight, and it becomes a she said/she said finger pointing contest, and I tell them... "Let's go to the tape!"

Thanks Dual, was leaning towards the 2-pack on Amazon for $400 to start with. 3/4 exterior would be ideal, wouldn't mind one inside for the cleaning lady/babysitter and when the puppers are out.

My thoughts are one on the garage eave pointing to the back door/side of the house, another on the tree in the front yard pointed at the other corner of the house/front door. Get the camo skins for them, shouldn't be easy to spot. Then one tucked up in the porch above the car-section, for a closer look at the front door, and if possible also hit the detached garage doors. Maybe one or two in the house at some point for the cleaning lady, baby sitters and puppers.
    Rugby Crew
    Misc Photography Crew
    Best Gym Raw 585/405/640

Thought I would have to convince my wife about them, sent her the sams club link and she already got them ordered.

das it mayne.
    Rugby Crew
    Misc Photography Crew
    Best Gym Raw 585/405/640

taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I need to grab one of those Arlo packs at Sam's again while they are on sale. My mom wants to have one set up at her house.

I still haven't set up mine. Need to get on that.
    *MFC Elder Statesmen Cabinet Crew*

**Distal Bicep Rupture Crew (Feb 2013)** -- recovery log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151942933
    **Extreme Dips Crew** - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136113651

Rajeev762x39 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rajeev762x39 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rajeev762x39 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rajeev762x39 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rajeev762x39 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rajeev762x39 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rajeev762x39 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rajeev762x39 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rajeev762x39 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rajeev762x39 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rajeev762x39 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thought I would have to convince my wife about them, sent her the sams club link and she already got them ordered.

das it mayne.
    In my case, it was my wife who was behind getting a camera system. I did the research and went with a 5-cam Alro.

She did all the set-up and keeps it running.

BRB she also wears a drop-thigh for home carry (she works from a home office). She says it works best when sitting for hours.
    America First
    Calm AF

rahfulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rahfulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rahfulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rahfulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rahfulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rahfulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rahfulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rahfulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rahfulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rahfulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rahfulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Think I'm gunna shoot my .22 Saturday and do a 50 shot clay course on Sunday. Should be mid 50's this weekend too. Much excite.
    MFC
    Fishing crew

Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Whats going on ya greasy ruger heads?

anyone planning some greasy stakes n whiskie for friday nite S&W crew?
    6 scoops of xf up2.0 a day

Rajeev762x39 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rajeev762x39 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rajeev762x39 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rajeev762x39 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rajeev762x39 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rajeev762x39 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rajeev762x39 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rajeev762x39 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rajeev762x39 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rajeev762x39 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rajeev762x39 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Who doesn’t think a shut-down of non-essential federal operations isn’t a good thing?

BRB let’s make it permanent.

#MAGA
    America First
    Calm AF

Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    One of the sisters is a smithy Wesson Head confirmed.

I wish we could keep these cats we’re baby sitting. These cats are a few grand each, I forgot what they were though.

“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.” - Benjamin Franklin

Proud first generation American of Syrian descent

Forever cutting crew

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Rajeev762x39 View Post
    Who doesn’t think a shut-down of non-essential federal operations isn’t a good thing?

#MAGA
    I don't think it isn't a good thing

Originally Posted by Meatie View Post

Charlotte Restaurant Week starts today. Got reservations at Fleming's steakhouse tonight. Salad and 8 oz. filet for $35. They usually get the filet right.

Going to Capital Grille on Thursday, same deal.

Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Going to eat lbs of steak in a bit. Haven’t been to a Brazilian steakhouse in what seems to be forever

HNNNNG
    “Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.” - Benjamin Franklin

Proud first generation American of Syrian descent

Forever cutting crew

SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

#MAGA
    Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    Misc Firearms Crew

RIP YGST

Misc Firearms Crew

RIP YGST

Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    Yep, a poorly worded poast I made...
    America First
    Calm AF

ibedanny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ibedanny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ibedanny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ibedanny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ibedanny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ibedanny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ibedanny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ibedanny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ibedanny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ibedanny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ibedanny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Wakaaa View Post
    One of the sisters is a smithy Wesson Head confirmed.

I wish we could keep these cats we’re baby sitting. These cats are a few grand each, I forgot what they were though.
    Nice kitteh but that shield gotta go.
    *MFC*

Eat with moderation and variety.

In Parabellum We Trust spirit750's Avatar
    spirit750 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit750 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit750 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit750 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit750 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit750 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit750 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit750 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit750 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit750 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit750 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SpeedCheeser View Post
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/0mw1I8e.gif[img]
    It's like an equation. If you subtract the "not" from both sides then it makes sense.

"I don't think it isn't a good thing"

=

"I do think it is a good thing"

Raxys has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raxys has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raxys has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raxys has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raxys has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raxys has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raxys has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raxys has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raxys has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raxys has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raxys has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Meatie View Post

does autism hurt?

MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    [img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/********/000/021/464/14608107_1180665285312703_1558693314_n.jpg[/img]
    And relief washes over me in an awesome wave

Closed Thread