superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Question Nutrabolics SEMTEX used as pre-workout energy but meant to be a thermogenic ?

I was picked in Nutrabolics promo thread to tryout any product of my choice from their line
    of supplements so I went with their new fat burner/ thermogenic supplement because it
    looked like it might be pretty good used for pre-workout energy combined with a stimulant
    free pump product. I personally don't use fat burners or thermos to help loose weight but
    I do like certain fat burners for the energy, focus, and mood elevation that they give when I
    use them as a pre-workout and I find that some offer better long lasting energy, focus, and
    mood than some of the pre-workout powders on the market.

I'd like to thank Nutrabolics rep emergency and Nutrabolics for the opp to tryout and be able
    to express my thoughts on what I experienced from utilizing this supplement in the manner
    that I wanted to use it which was for pre-workout energy.

Serving Size 3 Capsules
    Servings Per Container 30
    Amount Per Serving
    %Daily Value
    Dendrobium Nobile
    600 mg

Phenylethylamine HCl
    400 mg

Caffeine Anhydrous
    300 mg

Theobroma Cacao (12% Theobromine, 9% Caffeine)
    300 mg

Cayenne Pepper (as Capsicum Annuum)
    200 mg

Theacrine (as TeaCrine®)
    200 mg

Citrus Aurantium
    100 mg

Piperine (Black Pepper Extract)
    10 mg

Looking at the ingredient profile you can see it's fully disclosed and it has some pretty decent
    amounts of the ingredients listed but I've mentioned in other reviews that Dendrobium for me
    has NO effect at all so right off the bat I would get rid of that ingredient. The other ingredients
    all look dosed well and the Teacrine at 200mg really caught my attention because I've
    tested that ingredient out thoroughly this year and I personally found it to be one of my favorite
    new supplements that I've tried in 2017.

I found that after experimenting with 50mg capsules that 50- 100mg worked very well for me but
    everyone's experience with Teacrine will be different but when I did use 100mg I could feel energy
    lingering on for at least 6-8hrs after which work well for me cause I workout very early in the a.m.

My first dose of SEMTEX I went with 2 caps cause it was my first time using it so I wanted to see how
    it felt so I combined it with a caffeinated bcaa supplement which has 100mg of caffeine and I used it
    for an intense 45min ab workout. Even though I was using just 2 caps I thought for sure the 132mg
    of Teacrine would really have me feeling the effects but that really didn't happen. I did mention that
    when I tested Teacrine 100mg was definitely a good dose for me and when I use Dymatize's PW which
    has 300mg of caffeine and 125mg of Teacrine boy do I FEEL that caffeine hit me but the 132mg of
    Teacrine which is what I get from 2 caps of SEMTEX didn't have that effect at all and I did add a bcaa
    supplement that has 100mg of caffeine so I'm getting the 300 that's in Dymatize's PW where I really
    feel the energy effects but didn't feel it much from the SEMTEX.
    Attached Images

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

The 2nd time I used it I stacked it with a stimulant free pump supplement and I went with
    a full dosage of 3 caps for a arms/abs workout. The energy is definitely very slow hitting
    and it takes about 45 min to start to kick in and when it does you just get a smooth flow
    of energy with a slight up feeling from the 400mg of PEA but the up feeling disappears very
    quick and I really didn't feel any type of mood boost or heating up effect which usually
    accompanies a fat burner. I also didn't feel any type of focus feeling at all so this kind of
    fell short on a few things that I'm usually accustomed from other thermogenics that I use
    for pre-workout energy.
    Attached Images

The 3rd time using SEMTEX I combined 2 caps with 1 scoop of Gamer Up which has a few
    ingredients for focus and used it for an intense 45 min ab workout. The energy again
    took about 35-45 min to kick in and felt slightly more focused but that was due to the
    Gamer Up and it worked well for my ab workout where I actually extended it to about
    60 min of straight ab work with no rest between sets.

I again really didn't feel much of a thermogenic effect and it dosen't curb my appetite but
    honestly thermos don't curb my appetite cause if I'm ready for a meal I'm gonna eat but
    appetite suppression is something very important in fat burners cause when your using
    one your appetite for food or bad food can be your limiting factor to how well you reach
    your weight loss goals.

The smooth energy that I do feel from SEMTEX so far is long lasting with no bad side effects
    such as upset stomach or energy crash but even at full dosage it just doesn't feel like it's
    a 200mg dose of Teacrine.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by superhuman67; 12-31-2017 at 06:48 PM.

Today I used SEMTEX at it's full 3 cap dose and I stacked it with a stimulant free pump supplement
    and a little extra Glycerol cause it was arms/abs day. I made sure to pay close attention to about
    how long the energy took to kick in and how long I felt the PEA effects. As with the previous time
    that I dosed the 3 caps the energy took about 45min to kick in and again it's pretty smooth and
    not a strong hit of energy that turns a light on in your head but just a smooth very level flow of
    energy that stays that way for a while and as for the mood from the PEA again it hits for about
    10 min and then it's gone I again didn't notice any focus or any type of thermal effect from the
    full 3 cap dosage and what's strange is that I have bulk Synephrine HCL caps at 30mg and once
    in a while when I add a cap to a lightly stimulant PRE I feel the thermal effects from just 30mg but
    from SEMTEX which has 100mg I don't feel it

Overall after using this supplement a few times it just dosen't deliver for me what I've come
    to expect from a fat burner/ thermogenic in the energy,focus,and mood elevation when used
    as pre-workout energy in the way I used it.

It DOES deliver very smooth leveled lasting energy but I actually expected from the open label
    of ingredients that this would definitely deliver more than just a smooth flow of energy which
    for me just felt like a caffeine supplement where the caffeine energy lasted longer than just a
    caffeine tab.

I will continue experimenting in ways that I will combine this supplement with other supps but
    I honestly can't recommend this as a fat burner cause for me I just didn't feel that this delivers
    in the effects that is advertised on the box that this supplement comes in.

Rapid Fat Loss Support- I don't think this is gonna help much with fat loss even for someone on a tight diet

Powerful Thermogenic- I already stated in my feedback that I didn't feel any thermo effect from this.

Eurphoric Energy- That I definitely didn't feel and I think if the Dendrobium was removed and replaced with
    50mg of Eria Jarensis Extract per cap then you'd be getting 150mg at 3 caps and then
    you will feel Eurphoric Energy and mood elevation.

Crush Cravings- This is always hard for me to tell from any thermo cause as I mentioned if I need to eat I will
    eat and I've never really felt any loss of appetite from any thermos or fat burners that I've used.

Ignites Metabolism- I didn't feel any Thermogenic effect so I obviously didn't feel like my metabolism was ignited
    but then again I was not using this supplement for fat loss so I wasn't using everyday so
    maybe using it everyday it might ignite your metabolism but for me that wasn't a concern.

100% Transparent Formula- Yes this definitely was good to see and because of the transparent formula I became
    interested in wanting to try this supplement but it just didn't impress me once I used
    it a few times in the categories that I mentioned above.

Once again big thanks to emergency and Nutrabolics for the opp to try and give feedback on this supplement
    and though it didn't really have the best effects that I was expecting from it the upside of it was that it didn't
    have any negative effects such as energy crash, moodiness, or any type of stomach issues which can sometimes
    occur from stimulant supplements.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by superhuman67; 12-31-2017 at 07:39 PM.

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thanks for all updates in here brother. sounds like Semtex is treating you pretty well.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great feedback here. Thanks for reviewing Nutrabolics SEMTEX
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/photos/view-user-photos/158620

Originally Posted by emergency View Post
    thanks for all updates in here brother. sounds like Semtex is treating you pretty well.
    For smooth energy it's decent but thought from the profile it would hit a little differently but I'll
    continue stacking it with things and see how it turns out .

Originally Posted by andrewwww View Post
    Great feedback here. Thanks for reviewing Nutrabolics SEMTEX
    Always a pleasure trying new supps and giving feedback and I'll post updates when I stack it
    with other supps and I'll give more feedback on it.

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    For smooth energy it's decent but thought from the profile it would hit a little differently but I'll
    continue stacking it with things and see how it turns out .
    sounds great man, keep us posted.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

For today's arms/abs workout I put together a little cocktail using a few different products
    to see how SEMTEX worked combined with other goodies.

1- 2 caps of SEMTEX
    2- 1 scoop of IN-Kaged
    3-1 scoop of Hemavol
    4- 1000 mg of Lion's Mane
    The arm/ab workout went well and I've been using Fat Grips for some of biceps work and
    going a little lighter than my usual weight just to get use to it and so far I've been liking them.
    Triceps followed and really hit them from different angels using cable work and I after I had
    enough left in the tank to hit some good ab work done super set style. All and all a good
    workout and I'll continue exploring different ways to combine SEMTEX to get the most from
    it in the energy dept.
    Attached Images

interesting combo bro

andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1 heck of a stack you got there! Great detail

NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great stuff, SH!

Don't you like that large Xtend shaker?
    I have two of them and just love them.

Anything new you have tried mixing with Semtex?

interesting combo bro
    It was an interesting feel so I definitely want to try it again

Originally Posted by andrewwww View Post
    1 heck of a stack you got there! Great detail
    When it comes to my pre-workout energy and focus I do like to mix things up to keep my
    mind from getting use to the same stimulants.

Originally Posted by NoCarbsNoSugar View Post
    Great stuff, SH!

Don't you like that large Xtend shaker?
    I have two of them and just love them.
    LOVE the X-TEND shaker and the fact I can add water to it through the spout without having
    to open it makes it even better

Anything new you have tried mixing with Semtex?
    I actually have two of them planned one being a focus supplement which is low on caffeine
    so I think it will stack nicely and another is a PW which I think will also go well stacked with
    2 caps of SEMTEX and as soon as I give them a try I will of course update it in here.

It was an interesting feel so I definitely want to try it again
    I actually have two of them planned one being a focus supplement which is low on caffeine
    so I think it will stack nicely and another is a PW which I think will also go well stacked with
    2 caps of SEMTEX and as soon as I give them a try I will of course update it in here.
    Sounds great bro, keep that experiment going

Today's 4 a.m. wake up call look something like this and it was biceps/triceps for the early
    morning pump

1- 2 caps of SEMTEX
    2- 1 scoop of Jacked3D
    3- 4 caps of YOK3D
    4- 3 gm of Glycerol

Energy kicked in about 45min after consuming and was really smooth and not the type of jolt
    that I like to feel for Fri day early morning workout's but it was enough to get me through a
    good arm workout.

1- Seated alternate dumbbell curls (Fat Gripz)
    2- 1 arm dumbbell preacher curls (Fat Gripz)
    3- E Z Curl barbell curls

1- Straight bar push downs
    2- rope push downs
    3- dumbbell lying ext

I've been using the Fat Gripz since it's pretty new for me on biceps only and since I'm coming
    back from an injury I started out pretty light. From the feedback that I've read you should start
    out light and slowly progress in poundage as your grip strengthens so that's exactly what I'm
    doing and it's been working pretty well and I'm NOT trying to over do them or increase the weight
    too fast and I'm keeping reps as strict as possible.
    Attached Images

another interesting Semtex experiment. big fan of the fat gripz as well.

another interesting Semtex experiment. big fan of the fat gripz as well.
    I just started using Fat Gripz for bicep work in Dec and it was the perfect time to start
    since I'm coming back from resting after my stem cell procedure for my shoulder so I'm
    slowly working my lifts up so this gives my biceps a chance to ease into the Fat Gripz.
    From the feedback I've read on them it seems you need to slowly work your way into
    them so your muscles can use to them.

I'm actually putting CL BRAIN WASH to the test so I figured since I wanted to
    add an additional 200mg of caffeine to it and try it on a weight training session
    SEMTEX was the 200mg I needed in the form of 2 caps. The total amount of
    caffeine with both supps combined was 350mg but it didn't feel that intense
    cause the BW has 200mg of L-Theanine so that really tamed the energy from
    feeling too strong but it was still a very alert feel that had me decently focused
    on my legs/abs workout.

The first exercise which was squats at 10 sets of 10 with 90 sec rest between sets
    was when I felt the most in the focus dept. It wasn't tunnel but it had me zoned in
    enough to really bang out each set without really taking my focus away from just
    doing a set adding the weight and jumping under the bar for the next set in 90 sec
    so it was an intense first exercise.

The rest of the exercises that followed were Zercher Squats, Dumbbell Lunges , Lying
    Leg Curls, and Romanian Dead lifts for legs and a light super set for abs.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by superhuman67; 02-03-2018 at 06:50 AM.

man that was one caffeine fueled session.