superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Cool Everyone is afraid of GHOST's but how would they taste if you could drink them ?

I picked up 3 containers of Ghost whey back in early Sept and after slowly going through
    each container over the past couple of months I figured I'd post a short review on thoughts
    of this brands uniquely flavored proteins.

Serving Size 1 Rounded Scoop
    Servings Per Container 26
    Amount Per Serving % DV
    Calories 130
    Total Fat 1.5g 2%
    Saturated Fat 1g 5%
    Trans Fat 0g
    Cholesterol 40mg 13%
    Total Carbohydrate 4g 1%
    Dietary Fiber 0g
    Sugars 2g
    Protein 25g 50%
    Sodium 150mg 6%
    Vitamin D 0 mcg 0%
    Calcium 134 mg 12%
    Iron 0 mg 0%
    Potassium 110 mg 2%

GHOST® 100% Whey Protein Blend, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Salt, GHOST® Enzymes, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Sucralose

Full Disclosure Whey:
    Whey Protein Isolate 90% - 14.53g Delivering 12.5g Protein
    Whey Protein Concentrate 80% - 13.16 Delivering 10g Protein
    Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate - 2.98g Delivering 2.5g Protein

Ingredient Profile- The protein profile is fully disclosed so you know exactly how much of each form of
    whey is used for each serving. The other ingredients are flavoring, thickeners, digestive enzymes,
    sweeteners, and ingredients for mix ability. The blueberry has more ingredients because of the pastry
    pieces that are added. All in all a very good ingredient profile just a bit higher in carbs for the blueberry
    but again that's for the pastry pieces added to really give it that real feel of the flavor.

Mix Ability- All three flavors mixed with a small amount of foam which settled a bit if you let it sit for a
    few seconds. I mixed all my shakes in a shaker cup with water which is how I like to drink all my shakes
    and you did get some particles and floaters in each of the flavors. The WPC80 which is a very high quality
    version of concentrate which is used in this Ghost protein is probably the culprit for the particles that are
    left sticking to your shaker cup and for some of the floaters. I've used and reviewed a few brands that
    utilize this form of WPC80 in their formulas and though it's high quality it's not the best in mix ability.

I've noticed particles like this in MAN Sports Multi Blend, Nutrabio's Classic Whey, and PES Select and now
    in Ghost's Whey but honestly I'd rather have a couple of floaters and particles in my shake and know that
    I'm getting one of the BEST forms of whey con in my protein in the form of WPC80. So the mix ability for
    this protein is decent but not flawless and the Blueberry flavor had more particles floating because of the
    pastry pieces added.

Taste- Peanut Butter Cereal Milk- This right from the get go was my favorite and I'm a PB lover so this
    definitely hit the spot on my craving for PB. This to me tasted like a liquid version of a roasted peanut
    and it had just the right amount of sweetness and peanut flavor to help create that liquid roasted
    peanut flavor that was delicious each an every time I mixed it in either a plain shake with water of if
    I combined 1 scoop with a chocolate protein it became probably one of the BEST Choc PB shake flavors
    that I could ever have. I honestly don't think you could find a brand that does a better Choc PB that
    could top the flavor you'd get from combining Ghost PB Cereal with a good choc flavored protein.

This PB Cereal flavor is completely different from Metabolic Nut PB Cookie and PES's PB Cookie where
    Metabolic is hands down a straight up PB Cookie flavor with incredible depth in the flavor that really
    taste like a cookie and PES's captures a PB cookie but not as strong as Metabolic but theirs has a bit
    more creaminess to their flavor and both are excellent flavors but again Ghost's is not to be compared
    with these two cause the flavoring is so different.

Cereal Milk - This was Ghost's first flavor and once you taste it you can see why others were raving
    about it because of the uniqueness of the flavor. It literally taste like the milk that's left over in a bowl
    of a corn based cereal. It has a sweet salty flavor that will give you the impression of cereal milk and
    I don't think I've tasted this from any other brand. This flavor though it's good got a little overshadowed
    once the other 2 flavors were released and actually now 2 other flavors have come out but it's still a
    very good unique well done flavor.

Blueberry Toaster Pastry- This was the flavor that I had somewhat of a love & hate relationship with
    because it is sweeter than the other flavors and at times it really came through quite bitter because
    of being overly sweet especially in overnight proats. I always drink my shakes in water and all these
    flavors are fantastic in water and you really don't need to add milk unless your a milk drinker with your
    protein shakes. I don't use a blender for my protein shakes but some do and they like to add things
    to them such as blueberries and if that's what you like to do then I think you'll lover the blueberry
    toaster pastry flavor. I liked this flavor BUT I honestly prefer IFN Blueberry muffin flavor because I found
    that flavor not to be overly sweet and I liked the muffin finish to that flavor as opposed to the overly sweet
    and sometimes bitter flavor that I got from the Ghost's version of blueberry.

Price- This protein ordinarily sells for $39.99 and you can sometimes find a 20%off code for it but I buy
    so many supplements that I honestly try to ALWAYS find the best deals I can because of how much I
    supplement shop and trust me I SHOP! so this deal for me is not very good but when I grabbed this
    protein I caught it for $21.50 a container so that wasn't too bad so if your like me wait it out until you
    can catch a good deal like I did and honestly that's the only way I would buy this protein.

Overall - Ghost has a good quality protein and the 3 flavors I mentioned are all very good DRINKING
    flavors but I didn't like them any way else. I wasn't a fan of them in recipes, mixed in cottage cheese,
    yogurt, and in proats they all have a somewhat bitter flavor to them especially the blueberry but what's
    strange about the blueberry was that I hated this flavor in proats the first 2 times but after my 3rd time
    I began to like in proats so the flavor definitely grew on me and I'm glad I waited until I was almost
    done with the container before reviewing it cause I would have probably given this flavor a negative
    review so I'm glad I gave it more time to grow on me but PB Cereal Milk was still my favorite of these
    3 unique flavors. If you ever encounter a Ghost just do what I did and try drinking it!
    Attached Images

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

This is what the PB Cereal Milk looked like and this was like drinking roasted peanuts
    and one of the key ingredients for this flavor was peanut flour and honestly any brand
    who claims to have a PB flavor in their protein must have this ingredient in the formula
    to give that authentic peanut flavor.
    Attached Images

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Phenomenal details
    Learned a bit from this.. like Cereal Milk being their first~
    Completely agree with you on the PB.. in the aspect of it being a bit different from other PB brands

Cereal Milk had the most foaming going on out of the 3 flavors but it definitely tasted
    like the name description and it is a very unique and well done flavor which I honestly
    haven't tasted yet from any other brand.
    Attached Images

Red face

Blueberry Toaster Pastry which I'm sure is a favorite of many and as I mentioned a very good flavor but
    it's very sweet so it takes a bit of getting use to but if you like pop tarts especially in the blueberry
    flavor then I'm sure you will love this flavor. I personally haven't had a pop tart since I was a toddler
    Lol and I don't remember what they taste like and looking at the ingredients I think I'll pass on the pop
    tarts.
    Attached Images

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^Agree.
    Was the least favorite in 6oz (being too sweet) but my overall favorite in 8oz

OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz
    Nice SH, I have all three and really really enjoy PBCM and BTP. Only as shakes though
    Your nutrition and workout program determines your success.

FL and NC crew. Lol @ living in PA. Just LOL.

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice pick up... I have seen really good reviews on this stuff. Interesting what you said about drinking is very good... I mostly use whey with oats . I always wondered how these and how 1st phorm stuff is...that company the athletes act as a cult IMO.
    Trying to improve day in and day out.

MY youtube-://www.youtube.com/user/JaredBodyB/videos

My instagram-- JaredBB22

Originally Posted by koweanguy View Post
    Phenomenal details
    Learned a bit from this.. like Cereal Milk being their first~
    Completely agree with you on the PB.. in the aspect of it being a bit different from other PB brands
    You know me I always try to give as much detail about my experience as I can so others can get a good
    idea about the product and that PB Cereal is top notch on flavor but like I mentioned if you tried the other
    brands I mentioned it was completely different so no comparison with those.

Originally Posted by koweanguy View Post
    ^Agree.
    Was the least favorite in 6oz (being too sweet) but my overall favorite in 8oz
    The blueberry like you mentioned was a bit too sweet but it did grow on me and more liquid is
    needed when having as a shake but overall a well done flavor.

alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I really like BTP in my proats. I was making it with almond milk, and really got the bitterness you were talking about. I did switch to Fairlife, and it really cut the bitterness down. I know the pastry bits get soggy in overnight proats, but I actually don't mind it. It is a nice, flavorful bite. IIRC you don't use milk, and in water BTP is more bitter. I really liked Cereal Milk both in water and Fairlife. PB Cereal Milk is also a really nice take on a PB flavor, and good in proats too. Nice review!
    Don't wish for it, work for it! "One More"

yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Amazing review superhuman! What a unique lineup of flavors~

The little bits and pieces in the Bb pastry adds a nice touch IMO, mixes up the texture
    MuscleTech Representative

*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I liked BTP best for shakes, CM best for protein yogurt (and to have with cereal), and PBCM for oats.

I wouldn’t use BTP for oats. The pastry bits will get all soggy.
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

Originally Posted by OT2000 View Post
    Nice SH, I have all three and really really enjoy PBCM and BTP. Only as shakes though
    Yep I remember you mentioning how good the PBCM was and this for me was hands down my favorite
    with Blueberry Toaster Pastry and Cereal Milk behind it.

Originally Posted by alicat32 View Post
    I really like BTP in my proats. I was making it with almond milk, and really got the bitterness you were talking about. I did switch to Fairlife, and it really cut the bitterness down. I know the pastry bits get soggy in overnight proats, but I actually don't mind it. It is a nice, flavorful bite. IIRC you don't use milk, and in water BTP is more bitter. I really liked Cereal Milk both in water and Fairlife. PB Cereal Milk is also a really nice take on a PB flavor, and good in proats too. Nice review!
    I actually taste bitterness from all 3 flavors when I make proats but the blueberry was the worst
    the first 2 times having it but now I like the blueberry best for proats out of the 3 flavors and I too
    don't mind the soggy pastry pieces. In shakes with water I really didn't taste any bitterness and
    it was just in the proats where it really stood out and I'm sure that's from the sweetener.

Originally Posted by yoojungl View Post
    Amazing review superhuman! What a unique lineup of flavors~

The little bits and pieces in the Bb pastry adds a nice touch IMO, mixes up the texture
    Thanks and Ghost did breakout with some very unique flavors which all come through strong on flavor
    and blueberry being really unique with the pastry pieces but MT also did a flavor that's right up there
    with all of these and they weren't funneling around when they came out with it.

InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Have never tried Ghost, so you reviewing all 3 of these is helpful .
    Ⓚ Kaged Muscle Forum Representative Ⓚ

♛ COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew ♛

♫ www.instagram.com/infraren ♫

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Excellent review SH! Looks like one of the few times you and I will disagree. Blueberry Pastry is the best blueberry protein I've had so far imo and no matter how consistently I have this flavor, never get tired of it. The pastry pieces as well.....hnnnnnng!

Then PB was my favorite and lastly cereal milk. Good stuff SH!
    Progressive overload + progressive eating = gains. Simple as that!

Originally Posted by Partyrocking View Post
    I liked BTP best for shakes, CM best for protein yogurt (and to have with cereal), and PBCM for oats.

I wouldn’t use BTP for oats. The pastry bits will get all soggy.
    The pastry bits getting soggy in the overnight proats wasn't bad it was just at times the
    flavor just tasted overly bitter and a bit too sweet but it grew on me after a while but I
    did wait til I was down to virtually my last scoops to review it.

Originally Posted by InfraRen View Post
    Have never tried Ghost, so you reviewing all 3 of these is helpful .
    Glad it was helpful and I figured after going through practically the whole container I'd put
    up a little feedback cause I'm sure others were wondering why everyone was talking about
    these flavors and they did a good job on all three and at first if your not crazy about a flavor
    give it a little while and I'm sure the flavor will grow on you.

Originally Posted by Misctake7 View Post
    Excellent review SH! Looks like one of the few times you and I will disagree. Blueberry Pastry is the best blueberry protein I've had so far imo and no matter how consistently I have this flavor, never get tired of it. The pastry pieces as well.....hnnnnnng!

Then PB was my favorite and lastly cereal milk. Good stuff SH!
    Thanks for checking out the review and yep I know you and me usually see eye to eye on flavors
    and YES I can see why the Blueberry Pastry is a favorite with many and hell I think it's a very good
    drinking flavor but I love PB and I think Ghost did a great job on the flavor of this PB which again I
    enjoyed as a drinking flavor. Cereal Milk is also very good and pretty unique but it get's slightly
    overshadowed by the other two flavors but it's still very good.