Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    devopsengineer is a complete loser! (-2000) devopsengineer is a complete loser! (-2000) devopsengineer is a complete loser! (-2000) devopsengineer is a complete loser! (-2000) devopsengineer is a complete loser! (-2000) devopsengineer is a complete loser! (-2000) devopsengineer is a complete loser! (-2000) devopsengineer is a complete loser! (-2000) devopsengineer is a complete loser! (-2000) devopsengineer is a complete loser! (-2000) devopsengineer is a complete loser! (-2000)
    What protests? Did you not hear? It is kaput, no protests anymore. All you can do is send that Indian chick to cry in UN and get big hard Russian veto.
    “People said I should accept the world. Bull****! I don't accept the world.”

― Richard M. Stallman

LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by devopsengineer View Post
    What protests? Did you not hear? It is kaput, no protests anymore.
    You're in the Nile.

The revolution is strong and will succeed. Our agents have Khomeini surrounded.

Ahmadinejad is not behind the protests. Rouhani is. He is one of our CIA agents.

After Iran is solidly a US state, then next we will make Russia an American republic.

LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LukeLissen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Iran bans teaching English as dictatorship warn they cannot maintain powerhold if Iranians learn truth

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ter_mailonline

Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LukeLissen View Post
    You're in the Nile.

The revolution is strong and will succeed. Our agents have Khomeini surrounded.

Ahmadinejad is not behind the protests. Rouhani is. He is one of our CIA agents.

After Iran is solidly a US state, then next we will make Russia an American republic.
    Lmao remove your VR googles
    In love with country music crew*

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sinan09400 View Post
    Isis was born from the chaos and lawlessness and instability. If Saddam was still around and Assad left alone, there wouldn't be any Isis around. Ba'ath was the best arabic people has to offer, and it keeps the radical islam in check. It wasn't us who took these leaders down.
    Pretty much. It's more that AQ spinoffs were born out of the chaos. The ideology already existed. And Sunni extremist groups gained popularity in Iraq to counter Shiite opposition groups. Saddam wasn't particularly friendly to the Shia, so after he fell there were many vengeful terrorist attacks from Shia groups against Sunni communities (and vise versa).

They also faught to take control of Iraq, and that's why groups like ISIS and the like actually had the initial backing of Sunnis on the ground in Iraq as well as Sunni states. But the Sunni states, like KSA, wanted to keep these proxies national. Global jihadist groups want to remove the Saudi monarchy, and behead the king.

The United States under the Obama administration left the newly formed Iraqi gov I'll equip to handle AQ 2.0, and since we basically handed over the keys to Shia leaders, that created the perfect recipe for chaos.

What alot of people don't know is that the Iranian backed Islamic Dahwa party was really the 1st "terror group" the US supported in Iraq after the fall of Saddam, and even after Gulf War #1.

The Dahwa party was created in the 1950's to counter the secular Arab nationalist ideology of the Baath party. When the Baath took control they basically pushed the Shia out of the Baath party, so the Shia moved over to the Dahwa party. The Dahwa were against a secular gov, and pushed for an Islamic State in Iraq. They started an insurgency against Saddam in the 1970's. They gained support from Iran following the Islamic revolution. Saddam kept them from gaining power by cracking down hard on protests, and exiling their leaders. The Dahwa party was viewed as a terror organization and is blamed for bombing US embassies, citing US support for Saddam in the Iran-Iraq war as the reason.

Enter 2006, Saddam"s Baath party has fallen, a new Iraqi Gov is being formed. Guess who the US backed as leader of Iraq after we took out Saddam?

You guessed it, the Iranian backed Shia Dahwa party's Malaki..and we now support his replacement as PM, also from the Dahwa party.

Syria is a whole other story...

Only people that actually deserves our support are the Iraqi Turkmen Front, who are our brothers. Not backstabbing arabs or YPG terrorists.

And about that pic. I have no love for erdogan or palestine, but is erdogan the only leader working with terrorist groups? Hell America has been doing that for ages. And why would it bother you if you love palestine and condemn erdogan for working with hamas (who aims to free palestine from israelis)
    Don't think that since I have a heart I don't have a brain. I said I sympathize with the Palestinian people, because I've seen what they have to deal with first hand. But what they are dealing with is the result of their leaders rejecting multiple offers of independence and statehood. They are dealing with the aftermath of Arab states refusal to accept the 1947 UN plan, and waging war on Israel. They are dealing with the consequence of watching state run media that glorifies children suicide bombers and promotes anti-semetism.

Turkey, is an ally of the United States, and an ally of Israel. Erdogen is playing with fire working with an anti-west jihadi group on the US designated terror list that calls for Israels destruction. That's why I condemn it.
    #MMGA

Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by spadelexus View Post
    Pretty much. It's more that AQ spinoffs were born out of the chaos. The ideology already existed. And Sunni extremist groups gained popularity in Iraq to counter Shiite opposition groups. Saddam wasn't particularly friendly to the Shia, so after he fell there were many vengeful terrorist attacks from Shia groups against Sunni communities (and vise versa).

They also faught to take control of Iraq, and that's why groups like ISIS and the like actually had the initial backing of Sunnis on the ground in Iraq as well as Sunni states. But the Sunni states, like KSA, wanted to keep these proxies national. Global jihadist groups want to remove the Saudi monarchy, and behead the king.

The United States under the Obama administration left the newly formed Iraqi gov I'll equip to handle AQ 2.0, and since we basically handed over the keys to Shia leaders, that created the perfect recipe for chaos.

What alot of people don't know is that the Iranian backed Islamic Dahwa party was really the 1st "terror group" the US supported in Iraq after the fall of Saddam, and even after Gulf War #1.

The Dahwa party was created in the 1950's to counter the secular Arab nationalist ideology of the Baath party. When the Baath took control they basically pushed the Shia out of the Baath party, so the Shia moved over to the Dahwa party. The Dahwa were against a secular gov, and pushed for an Islamic State in Iraq. They started an insurgency against Saddam in the 1970's. They gained support from Iran following the Islamic revolution. Saddam kept them from gaining power by cracking down hard on protests, and exiling their leaders. The Dahwa party was viewed as a terror organization and is blamed for bombing US embassies, citing US support for Saddam in the Iran-Iraq war as the reason.

Enter 2006, Saddam"s Baath party has fallen, a new Iraqi Gov is being formed. Guess who the US backed as leader of Iraq after we took out Saddam?

You guessed it, the Iranian backed Shia Dahwa party's Malaki..and we now support his replacement as PM, also from the Dahwa party.

Syria is a whole other story...

Don't think that since I have a heart I don't have a brain. I said I sympathize with the Palestinian people, because I've seen what they have to deal with first hand. But what they are dealing with is the result of their leaders rejecting multiple offers of independence and statehood. They are dealing with the aftermath of Arab states refusal to accept the 1947 UN plan, and waging war on Israel. They are dealing with the consequence of watching state run media that glorifies children suicide bombers and promotes anti-semetism.

Turkey, is an ally of the United States, and an ally of Israel. Erdogen is playing with fire working with an anti-west jihadi group on the US designated terror list that calls for Israels destruction. That's why I condemn it.
    And America works with YPG, get over it everyone has their own pet terrorists
    In love with country music crew*

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sinan09400 View Post
    And America works with YPG, get over it everyone has their own pet terrorists
    Huge difference. The YPG is a pro-West Syrian opposition militia. They fight Assad and ISIS, both parties the US isn't too fond of.

Erdogen is essentially Muslim Brotherhood. The Muslim Brotherhood are basically ISIS wearing suits and ties. The US, and our key MENA allies are anti-MB. So that's obviously a little damper in the relationship.

Erdogen is playing with fire. He's flirting with Russia while staying in NATO and supporting anti-west jihadi organizations. He basically wants to have his cake and eat it too. You guys gotta put a new leader in power before your country turns into a light version of Iran. I don't have any problem with Turkey or Turkish people (in fact I'd like to visit Istanbul within the next few months) so hopefully you can make the change peacefully, unlike what's happening in Iran.

<><><><>

Op did you go to NYC? Do you know of any other rallies happening in NY?

What's the word on Ahmadinejad? I don't believe the Supreme Leader allowed him to be arrested? Has the grand ayatollah lost power?

My CT take on it is that the regime is using him as a pawn. He was more hated than Rouhani. So its like a sacrifical offering to the protesters. I don't believe he was behind protesters calling for Khameneis death. Not buying it.
    #MMGA

Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by spadelexus View Post

My CT take on it is that the regime is using him as a pawn. He was more hated than Rouhani. So its like a sacrifical offering to the protesters. I don't believe he was behind protesters calling for Khameneis death. Not buying it.
    Updates on the protests. They are ongoing as the disparity of wealth between rich "Fake" religious figures and the disappearing middle class increases. There is anger. People in Iran were promised an improved state of affairs once sanctions were lifted. This money was pissed away for geopolitical aims in Syria/Yemen/Iraq. There are certain cracks ocurring in the regime since the last widespread protests in February.

This was the way the revolution happened last time.

Ahmadinejad, the "loose cannon" populist has accused Khamenei of making 89 billion dollars through foreclosures on Iranian homes with sneaky practices by the states banks. People have protested why Iran helped pay for Iraq to build a stadium in Karbala when there is not enough money for hospitals in some cases.

These are videos from the most recent protests.

These protests interrupted Friday prayers a normally secure/"yes man" occassion for the Islamists in power.

Roughly translated they are chanting the followig in this order Video1: "The enemy is right here at home, they lie and say it is America".

Video2: "Just wait for the day we get weapons"

Video 3: "I will kill the traitors who conned us"

Check out the twitter post as well showing conflicts with regime security forces.

https://twitter.com/ManotoNews/statu...62568221241345

Last edited by Thelonebadwolf; 04-22-2018 at 02:22 PM.

New anti-regime protests leave 2 dead in southern part of Iran: report

Fox News has been told that at least two protesters are dead with several injured and many arrests.

Many of the protesters gathered outside a police station in the city, the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI), said in a statement. The NCRI is a coalition of influential Iranian opposition groups. The protesters reportedly vowed not to leave until those arrested were released.

“Beware of the day we get arms,” they reportedly chanted.
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...an-report.html
    #MMGA

Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    NCRI is not a coalition of Iranian opposition groups. It's a renamed MKO. Their leader is Masoud Rajavi who is running the unit in France. This is what I was talking about. NIAC(National Iranian American Council) is the most legit opposition group without terrorist intentions like the MKO). They get lip service from FOX because of how much money they pay.

The protests did happen though.

These are chants against IR's support in Gaza, claiming the government has problems with Israel's use of force, but no issue with their own

Protesters set fire to the police station in Kazerun

Pars123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pars123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pars123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pars123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pars123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pars123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pars123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pars123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pars123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pars123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pars123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Zero reports of this in US media so far because of the Impeachment proceedings....

But today there are widespread protests in Iran. People are angered at the dramatic rise of petrol prices overnight as they see their countries wealth plundered and shipped to terrorists in Palestine, Iraq, and Lebanon.

Videos show protesters parking their cars in the middle of major roads causing traffic , burning of banks, and conflict with regime security forces.

For nonIranians some of the videos have been posted on the manotoofficial IG page.

I cant post links yet. Remove the spaces

h t tps://instagram.com/manotoofficial?igshid=18536sksttnup

Pars123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pars123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pars123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pars123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pars123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pars123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pars123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pars123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pars123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pars123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pars123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Reports emerging that protesters have torn off anti-American propaganda posters in several cities including Tehran and Shiraz.

Word is that downtown Shiraz is essentially in full anarchy as police have lost control of the situation.

h t t p s://w w w. instagram.com/p/B5AVWRTnN9S/?igshid=1mykvg2hnd4fg

One such instance of anti-American propaganda being torn down

Yep. We've got our own civil conflict developing here at home so there's not much time/as much time for discussing thing like the conflicts in Iran or Hong Kong.

If it wasn't for the dangerous times here at home, I'd be eagerly gathering info and posting about what's going on around the world.

Good luck everyone and may everyone get better things instead of worse things! ...
    "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious People. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."
    - US Constitution author and 2nd President, John Adams, October 11th, 1798
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177055701

Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Strong bump.

Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post
    Strong bump.
    Protests are more violent then previously...

Iranians across the world unable to contact family there for >60hours.

People are fighting against tyranny with whatever they have...burning government buildings... attacking IRGC members...

Meanwhile Western Media is voluntarily deaf about it all.

Imagine being an American who is satisfied with befriending vassal state sheikhdoms and not supporting those who want to establish a country with the values of freedom/self determination the US has...

You have antifa/Proud boy phaggots doing what they do...as this goes on...

Have a nice day.

Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Pars123 View Post
    Protests are more violent then previously...

Iranians across the world unable to contact family there for >60hours.

People are fighting against tyranny with whatever they have...burning government buildings... attacking IRGC members...

Meanwhile Western Media is voluntarily deaf about it all.

Imagine being an American who is satisfied with befriending vassal state sheikhdoms and not supporting those who want to establish a country with the values of freedom/self determination the US has...

You have antifa/Proud boy phaggots doing what they do...as this goes on...

Have a nice day.
    They started up again?

Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post
    They started up again?
    Yes.

Except this time the regime shut off the entire INTERNET for 3 days so far.

People on the ground reporting 200+ deaths, thousands injured...

Shiraz is a warzone with the regime losing control of the city in certain areas...

It has spread to 117 cities in Iran.

Riot police loyal to the regime have seen 10+ deaths.

Virtual silence on Western TV channels due to all the Trump impeachment bs.

I cant post links but if you go on twitter and type IranProtests you can see videos...some are grueling.

Its almost impossible to get in contact with family members there. These are people who want to free themselves of this regime...yet they are alone...

CNN silent...

FOX silent....

Pelosi,AOC, Obama...

Trump...McConnell... all silent..

devopsengineer is a complete loser! (-2000) devopsengineer is a complete loser! (-2000) devopsengineer is a complete loser! (-2000) devopsengineer is a complete loser! (-2000) devopsengineer is a complete loser! (-2000) devopsengineer is a complete loser! (-2000) devopsengineer is a complete loser! (-2000) devopsengineer is a complete loser! (-2000) devopsengineer is a complete loser! (-2000) devopsengineer is a complete loser! (-2000) devopsengineer is a complete loser! (-2000)

People are fighting against tyranny .
    What tranny are they fighting, there is no tranies in iran.

Ah, they want to import tranies. No can do, says Ayatola.

― Richard M. Stallman

knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes.

Except this time the regime shut off the entire INTERNET for 3 days so far.

People on the ground reporting 200+ deaths, thousands injured...

Shiraz is a warzone with the regime losing control of the city in certain areas...

It has spread to 117 cities in Iran.

Riot police loyal to the regime have seen 10+ deaths.

Virtual silence on Western TV channels due to all the Trump impeachment bs.

I cant post links but if you go on twitter and type IranProtests you can see videos...some are grueling.

Its almost impossible to get in contact with family members there. These are people who want to free themselves of this regime...yet they are alone...

CNN silent...

FOX silent....

Pelosi,AOC, Obama...

Trump...McConnell... all silent..
    Is this the start of the modern revolution? Will the islamists be overthrown?

Originally Posted by knightofday View Post
    I doubt it. Also, if you're willing to protest over there, you better prepare to give your life.

Originally Posted by knightofday View Post
    The islamists are spread thin.

They are putting down protests in Lebanon and Iraq.

Theyve lost control of certain parts of major cities.

For comparison...there are protests in multiple countries including the repressive China...
    But only Iran deemed them enough of a threat to SHUT DOWN THE INTERNET foe almost 4 days so far.

There are reports that the regime is preventing the recovery of bodies to lessen the total reported dead numbers.

Its reported that everyday the Internet in Iran is shut off the economy is losing hundreds of millions of dollars.

Tldr ...is it the end? When this thread started some protests were still peaceful....now they have all turned violent. Its hard to judge without any Internet there but I sense a point of no return coming where the regime bends the knee or goes full out North Korea and ends up shooting themselves in the foot.

There are reports... it is reported... highly likely... got proof but won't show.

Think of something original. This is old.

― Richard M. Stallman