Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Protests in Iran.. beginning of the downfall of the Islamic Republic?

So this morning, I called my relatives in Tehran to catch up and off the bat they told me that there were protests happening all over the country. I was skeptical because a) no coverage in MSM from left or right b) scattered protests happen time to time.

I did some research and found some videos regarding the protests. I'm going to include a cliffs and my take on the issue following the situation in Iran for the last 10-12 years. I was admittedly surprised how little coverage this seems to be getting.

Cliffs:

Price hikes happened in the country which led to protests. After Iran received its frozen assets from the Iran Deal there was a promise that with the lifting of sanctions and new income of money that economic stagnation/unemployment would decrease. Unfortunately, most of the money either went into a supposedly religious ayatollahs pocket or to fund the war in Syria/Yemen/Iraq. Some of it most definitely went to Hezbollah/Palestinians(aid or weapons).

I've posted before about public opinion changing against helping Palestinians in exchange for Iranians helping themselves(you know the America First,, Iran First etc).

People are protesting this and are shouting things I can translate:

1) You made Islam alive but you made people poor" https://twitter.com/babaktaghvaee/st...49512708288512

2) Death to Rouhani.. Death to Dictator.. https://twitter.com/sosan_35/status/946295583584567296

3) We caused the revolution. We made a mistake https://twitter.com/BabakTaghvaee/st...91292656971776

4) This video is from Mashad the most religious city in Iran where the most government supporters are.

5) Mullahs leave us alone, get out of the country https://twitter.com/BabakTaghvaee/st...13796461420545

6) This one is great. "Death to Hezbollah" https://twitter.com/BabakTaghvaee/st...46142913646592

7) The infamous Basij coming to spoil the party and repress protests https://twitter.com/BabakTaghvaee/st...73270292058112

Theres more but I'll limit what I post until more gets out.

My take:

It was no secret that Iranians didn't like losing their money to people abroad. It looks like more and more are being disillusioned by the use of Islam by the government to cover its deficiencies. There is no leader behind these protests yet and how they started suddenly is unclear. The advent of Internet allowed ideas to flow freely and the popularity of apps like Instagram/Twitter/********/Whatsapp make it tough for government forces to track this.

Protests are in cities like Tehran as well as conservative ones like Qom/Mashad. All saying the Islamic Republic has issues. People are shouting against them and who knows whether this can escalate to an anti-Islamic revolution.

IN 2009, a similar episode was completely ignored by Obama. I just saw the State Dept issue a statement on the protests. I think if any positive result is to happen Trump should provide verbal support for the Iranian people. Other players such as Netanyahu/Bin Salman should keep their mouths shut because one word and the Islamic Republic will kill all the protesters and claim they are Israeli/Saudi agents.

Admittedly if Iran's government becomes secular during Trumps tenure, I'll be a Trumper through and through.

As I type this there are plans for huge protests tomorrow and whether they materialize is left to be seen. I'm cautiously hopeful because protests like this have been shut down by the government, who are better at protest suppression than the US government or North Koreas.

Getting ahead of ourselves, if these protests are the spark to a revolution and if any other force besides the communist MKO comes into power, this could mean a secular Iran which would erase >50% of the problems in the Middle East today.
    Last edited by Thelonebadwolf; 12-29-2017 at 08:19 PM.

moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Thelonebadwolf View Post
    So this morning, I called my relatives in Tehran to catch up and off the bat they told me that there were protests happening all over the country. I was skeptical because a) no coverage in MSM from left or right b) scattered protests happen time to time.

I did some research and found some videos regarding the protests. I'm going to include a cliffs and my take on the issue following the situation in Iran for the last 10-12 years. I was admittedly surprised how little coverage this seems to be getting.

Cliffs:

Price hikes happened in the country which led to protests. After Iran received its frozen assets from the Iran Deal there was a promise that with the lifting of sanctions and new income of money that economic stagnation/unemployment would decrease. Unfortunately, most of the money either went into a supposedly religious ayatollahs pocket or to fund the war in Syria/Yemen/Iraq. Some of it most definitely went to Hezbollah/Palestinians(aid or weapons).

I've posted before about public opinion changing against helping Palestinians in exchange for Iranians helping themselves(you know the America First,, Iran First etc).

People are protesting this and are shouting things I can translate:

1) You made Islam alive but you made people poor" https://twitter.com/babaktaghvaee/st...49512708288512

2) Death to Rouhani.. Death to Dictator.. https://twitter.com/sosan_35/status/946295583584567296

3) We caused the revolution. We made a mistake https://twitter.com/BabakTaghvaee/st...91292656971776

4) This video is from Mashad the most religious city in Iran where the most government supporters are.

5) Mullahs leave us alone, get out of the country https://twitter.com/BabakTaghvaee/st...13796461420545

6) This one is great. "Death to Hezbollah" https://twitter.com/BabakTaghvaee/st...46142913646592

7) The infamous Basij coming to spoil the party and repress protests https://twitter.com/BabakTaghvaee/st...73270292058112

Theres more but I'll limit what I post until more gets out.

My take:

It was no secret that Iranians didn't like losing their money to people abroad. It looks like more and more are being disillusioned by the use of Islam by the government to cover its deficiencies. There is no leader behind these protests yet and how they started suddenly is unclear. The advent of Internet allowed ideas to flow freely and the popularity of apps like Instagram/Twitter/********/Whatsapp make it tough for government forces to track this.

Protests are in cities like Tehran as well as conservative ones like Qom/Mashad. All saying the Islamic Republic has issues. People are shouting against them and who knows whether this can escalate to an anti-Islamic revolution.

IN 2009, a similar episode was completely ignored by Obama. I just saw the State Dept issue a statement on the protests. I think if any positive result is to happen Trump should provide verbal support for the Iranian people. Other players such as Netanyahu/Bin Salman should keep their mouths shut because one word and the Islamic Republic will kill all the protesters and claim they are Israeli/Saudi agents.

Admittedly if Iran's government becomes secular during Trumps tenure, I'll be a Trumper through and through.

As I type this there are plans for huge protests tomorrow and whether they materialize is left to be seen. I'm cautiously hopeful because protests like this have been shut down by the government, who are better at protest suppression than the US government or North Koreas.

Getting ahead of ourselves, if these protests are the spark to a revolution and if any other force besides the communist MKO comes into power, this could mean a secular Iran which would erase >50% of the problems in the Middle East today.
    Iran should be secular.. and probably already would have been if Republicans.. including Donald J Trump didn't insist on making Iran a member of the axis of evil every time there is any progress. If you think threatening war.. and reinstating massive sanctions.. which is what trump wants to do.. is going to turn the people away from government.. i have some "tremendous" property in a trump branded building to sell you.

Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It's almost like the cult of Mohammed fails every where it goes....
    My personal pronouns are: Don't talk to me/Fck off

Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jrd86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by moksha16 View Post
    Iran should be secular.. and probably already would have been if Republicans.. including Donald J Trump didn't insist on making Iran a member of the axis of evil every time there is any progress. If you think threatening war.. and reinstating massive sanctions.. which is what trump wants to do.. is going to turn the people away from government.. i have some "tremendous" property in a trump branded building to sell you.
    Lol at blaming trump when that dumb wonk you wank it to had 8 years to reign Iran in. Instead he gave them $150 billion that they went onto pocket and fund international terroism.

So if making Hezbollah stronger (which as we all know now, is what Obama did) is your idea of making Iran secular again, you've gotta be the biggest dip**** around.
    EMT/Firefighter Crew

Bench 405
    Deadlift 700
    Sqaut 550

Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I hope the islamism in Iran will end. They have such a great culture spoiled by islam right now.

However they should remain independent. Enough of western asslickers.

tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tightteeshirt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    US and Israel reach joint plan to counter Iran.

https://www.axios.com/scoop-u-s-and-...520518565.html

surely this is an organic protest and its just a complete coincidence that it's occurring now after US and Israel huddled to discuss Iran....oh, AND after the original plan of toppling Assad in syria didn't exactly go as planned. "assad the butcher" right? ****iing lol

if you aren't successful in sending in ISIS and "rebels" to topple an ally of Iran you might as well go straight for the head honcho.

chaos always! Iran is a terrorist regime that must be toppled! protect Israel at all costs!

LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes.

Heather Nauert @statedeptspox
    U.S. strongly condemns arrest of peaceful protestors in #Iran, urges all nations to publicly support Iranian people. As @POTUS said, longest-suffering victims of Iran's leaders are Iran's own people. #Iranprotests

The single best one stop shop to keep up with the latest as it's happening on this is the 'Iranprotests' Twitter hashtag -

---> https://twitter.com/search?q=Iranprotests&src=typd <---

That is the 'Top' (most popular) tweets; click on 'latest' for all tweets.

You'll gather more info there than from any other single web location.

or for just 'Iran' in general -

https://twitter.com/search?q=iran&src=typd

Flashback: Remarks by President Trump at the UN in September. "#Iran’s people are what their leaders fear the most...oppressive regimes cannot endure forever, and the day will come when the Iranian people will face a choice."
    https://twitter.com/PoliticalShort/s...23241917923328
    Last edited by LukeLissen; 12-30-2017 at 12:31 AM.

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I wonder what Iran would look like today if it had adopted REAL ISLAM. Shame it got ruined by FAKE ISLAM.

NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Gainzzz View Post
    I wonder what Iran would look like today if it had adopted REAL ISLAM. Shame it got ruined by FAKE ISLAM.
    we all know that Iran doesn't represent real Islam, just like Pakistan.

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NKWulf View Post
    It’s a shame MuzzieChick wasn’t there during the 80s to guide them with the correct interpretation of the Quran.

LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Irans Spring @IransSpring
    Long clip of extensive today's #Iranprotests -->

https://twitter.com/IransSpring/stat...06162129453057

11:11 long video

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tightteeshirt View Post

surely this is an organic protest and its just a complete coincidence that it's occurring now after US and Israel huddled to discuss Iran....oh, AND after the original plan of toppling Assad in syria didn't exactly go as planned. "assad the butcher" right? ****iing lol

if you aren't successful in sending in ISIS and "rebels" to topple an ally of Iran you might as well go straight for the head honcho.

chaos always! Iran is a terrorist regime that must be toppled! protect Israel at all costs!
    Lmao at how simple minded some people are. You look at the world like a cartoon. Nevermind there's tens of thousands of phucking Iranians on the streets chanting "Death the Hezbullah"...

Nevermind Op's Iranian and has his finger on the pulse of the phucking country. Just another ronaldo.gif opportunity for you.

Moron.

May Rouhani and Khemeni's bodies hang in Azadi square.

ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In for US, Russia, Persia alliance
    Texas crew

Spoolme Spoolme Spoolme Spoolme Spoolme Spoolme Spoolme Spoolme Spoolme Spoolme Spoolme
    Hopefully they pull down this conservative government and institute socialism.

JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000)

Sounds about right
    Love Taylor Swift crew

Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP since you have family there, perhaps they're even secular if I understand you right, do they like the current Iranian dictator also hate Israel and want to destroy it?
    now cutting

PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What do you know about anything... I bet you have never even left this country other than to visit tenerife.

You're an advert for the low educational performance of white working class men. Why don't you piss off to your EDL forum.
    Last edited by PimpinisEasy; 12-30-2017 at 03:24 AM.

PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Spoolme View Post
    Hopefully they pull down this conservative government and institute socialism.
    What... that's the last thing Iran needs. Iran has a very unusual economic system that is very similar to communist/socialist economic system. A very large portion of the economy is run by the state, i.e. the state owns the means of production.

This is an absolutely terrible way to run the economy. Iran needs to privatise it's industries and start functioning like a modern economy.

olympianspirit is a name known to all. (+5000) olympianspirit is a name known to all. (+5000) olympianspirit is a name known to all. (+5000) olympianspirit is a name known to all. (+5000) olympianspirit is a name known to all. (+5000) olympianspirit is a name known to all. (+5000) olympianspirit is a name known to all. (+5000) olympianspirit is a name known to all. (+5000) olympianspirit is a name known to all. (+5000) olympianspirit is a name known to all. (+5000) olympianspirit is a name known to all. (+5000)
    USA giving more money to these corrupt people is definitely not the way to go. Trump is right in increasing sanctions and putting pressure.
    *Canadian Crew*

olympianspirit is a name known to all. (+5000) olympianspirit is a name known to all. (+5000) olympianspirit is a name known to all. (+5000) olympianspirit is a name known to all. (+5000) olympianspirit is a name known to all. (+5000) olympianspirit is a name known to all. (+5000) olympianspirit is a name known to all. (+5000) olympianspirit is a name known to all. (+5000) olympianspirit is a name known to all. (+5000) olympianspirit is a name known to all. (+5000) olympianspirit is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Is there any version of Islam that won't generate barbaric terrorists? We need it to replace existing versions asap.
    *Canadian Crew*

My thoughts on these protests are simple: A lot of Iranian's a very naive. They think if they act a certain way they can just become some European type country. They have no idea the level of hate for Iran. If there is instability in Iran it will be used to undermine and split the country.

It's so sad when I see Iranian's saying they love the USA... they think saying this can allow some sort of friendship to blossom.... American's hate them and would more than happily see them killed.

Iran needs to be strong.

EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So if it is the stirrings of a US+Israel ploy it won't be kept secret for long and it will give the hardliners all the more reasons to start locking up and killing people.

Right now its about how we should care about the normal Iranian people but if, say we go and attack Iran how much would you bet that caring and understanding of normal Iranians will vanish as quick as Obama gave a fuk about the Christians and Yazidis in Syria?

Originally Posted by EmmaW4tson View Post
    So if it is the stirrings of a US+Israel ploy it won't be kept secret for long and it will give the hardliners all the more reasons to start locking up and killing people.

Right now its about how we should care about the normal Iranian people but if, say we go and attack Iran how much would you bet that caring and understanding of normal Iranians will vanish as quick as Obama gave a fuk about the Christians and Yazidis in Syria?
    What's wrong in your head. How can you possibility think attacking countries is somehow helping them. Between you and Gainzzz I am losing complete faith in the British education system.

Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NKWulf View Post
    You know whats the similarity between islam and communism? Their members always claim the truest form of their beliefs arent being practiced (thats not real islam & thats not real communism)

Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Krypt0nite View Post
    OP since you have family there, perhaps they're even secular if I understand you right, do they like the current Iranian dictator also hate Israel and want to destroy it?
    They are very secular. They celebrated Christmas there and they arent even Christian.

They get their fix of Western culture by vacationing in ***** every few months. My uncle(who Im closest to applied for a greencard as a civil engineer to the US).

They hate the government. Dont hate Israel. Dont think it should be destroyed Just think Palestinians should be treated nicer and that US/Israel should not invade(to preserve the peace and avoid a Syria situation)

Originally Posted by EmmaW4tson View Post

Attacking Iran wont do it. If anything protests will disperse or something goes wrong and US gets blamed again.

Right now its about keeping media platforms open and encouraging their message.

Economic woes cant be covered by "listen to our Islam" policies of the regime.

Scuffles between "Nirooye Entezami" (Disciplinary Force) and people in Shahrekord near Isfahan, Iran.

https://twitter.com/BabakTaghvaee/st...73270292058112

Person in Qom questioning mullahs.. "I have two kids with no job/money. Not Gaza, Not Lebanon, everything for Iran". https://twitter.com/Raman_Ghavami/st...42298629632000

Similar but in KermanShah https://twitter.com/HeshmatAlavi/sta...51809725730816

Tehran University students "Death to Dictator" https://twitter.com/Lakposhte/status/947047411075239936

Police trying to arrest them https://twitter.com/Raman_Ghavami/st...62441426538496

Can't verify this last ones truth.. says protesters killed a Basij member after he tried to arrest a young women. https://twitter.com/Raman_Ghavami/st...60142314532864

Still no leader to the protest but I hope this shows the world the will for change and secularism is there.

Unveiled woman stands in defiance--> https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/946851361366274048

Police/basij forces fleeing from crowd of protesters https://twitter.com/TaheriKaveh/stat...85684971581441

JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by moksha16 View Post
    you guys are so hilariously delusional. 8 years of Obama, who said all the exact same things you are now claiming trump and the republicans are saying, and who literally funded the Iranian government as well as literal terrorists, and you want to blame Trump.

sweet jesus. you just mad Trumps approval ratings are the same as Obamas was at this point in his presidency. 7 more years brah, sorry.

Meanwhile trump is not only making America great again, he is making the world great again:

-ISIS obliterated and Syria free again
    -NK getting its ass handed to them
    -many members of the EU are begining to reject the mass immigration policies of Merkel
    -UK left EU
    -Iranian terrorist government might be crumbling

Under Obama:

-created ISIS
    -caused Syria, Afghanistan, Libya, Egypt, and rest of middle east to crumble and be overrun by a caliphate
    -caused immigration and refugee crisis for europe

Trump is literally mopping up the floor of Obamas messes. Dude is going down as one of the GOAT presidents
    Certified 1200 ng/l T

Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

This is what I worry about. If this is an organic movement by the Iranian people, that's fantastic. The people in the country should control their own destiny. If this is another CIA/Mossad plot that's going to lead to supplying weapons for "moderate" rebels that are really ISIS- or AQ-like extremists and an even bigger humanitarian and geopolitical disaster, then we're just continuing to ramp up the disastrous foreign policy of W and Obama.