HuskyMedia is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I need opinions and advice/tips!!

I'm 15 and I started working out back in November and I have noticed that my body is changing and I'm getting stronger, but I know eventually I will have to change/add my workout routine. I got a bench press with plates that equals up to 100lb, so I can work on my upper body, etc. I was hoping if someone can give me advice for where I should implement the bench press into my routine and if my gains are pretty good for a beginner. The attached images are from when I started on November 5th to December 24th.

Workout Routine:
    Monday
    2 sets of 35 regular curls on each arm, 45 dumbbell press on each arm, 15-20 push ups & 8 diamond push ups

Tuesday
    The same as Monday

Wednesday
    Rest day

Thursday
    Leg day....3 sets of 20 dumbbell squats, dumbbell lunges back & forth in your room 20 times, 40 tip toes with the dumbbell, 30 jump squats.

Friday
    3 set of 35 regular curls on each arm, 20 tricep dips, 3 sets of 8 tricep extensions, 10 tricep kick backs on each arm, 3 sets of 8 overhead press on each arm, 20 push ups

Saturday
    Abs day 20 abdominal crunches, 50 dumbbell sit ups, 2 set of 30 second planks, then 15 side crunches on each side then after that two of any other workout you want to do. (50 Regular Crunches and 50 Dumbbell Sit Ups)

Sunday
    Free day do w/e seems fit or any works you want to do for 40 minutes.
    Attached Images

JordonC1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordonC1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordonC1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordonC1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordonC1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordonC1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordonC1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordonC1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordonC1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordonC1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordonC1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I personally set each day for each muscle group so like Monday is my legs Tuesday is shoulders Wednesday is chest thursday is biceps and Friday is triceps for myself. I do a light workout till I’m generally jus getting a light sweat then I stretch for 15 miniuts and get to my routine. And afterwords I cool down stretch I’ve only been going three weeks my self send me a add and we can converse are advice if you like