Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
    abond008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abond008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abond008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abond008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abond008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abond008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abond008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abond008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abond008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abond008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abond008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

No olympic lifting gym in my city!

Hello,
    So I live in a city that has no olympic liftting gym. I was thinking it cpuld be a nice buisness idea however, I have mo experince in buisness or olympic lifting, it is just nice to open such a place and hire some to teach me and other. What do you guys think?

BrownBear1968 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrownBear1968 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrownBear1968 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrownBear1968 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrownBear1968 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrownBear1968 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrownBear1968 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrownBear1968 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrownBear1968 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrownBear1968 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrownBear1968 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I also live in a city without WL gym.
    I my case, I bought a 130 kg bumpler plates kit, two EVA mats and began to learn WL by watching videos.

This second choice, to me, was a mistake, because I don´t have a good self-learning sense in terms of body language. I discovered this after some injuries on my shoulders...

After this I pay mothly for one coach who lives in another city, but I go at his gym one time at each two months for presencial instructions and corrections. The remaining contact is through videos that I send to him.

Another aspect that I noticed is that snatch and clean & jerk are complex moviments much more dificult to be learned when compared to other compound exercises.

So, in you case, IMHO, you could start by buying a home kit and contacting a good coach for the first steps. At the same time you can study business-related stuff for a WL gym. Thinking about providing continous flow in your business, probably you will have to deal with crossfit too.

Good luck!

abond008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abond008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abond008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abond008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abond008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abond008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abond008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abond008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abond008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abond008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abond008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by BrownBear1968 View Post
    I also live in a city without WL gym.
    I my case, I bought a 130 kg bumpler plates kit, two EVA mats and began to learn WL by watching videos.

This second choice, to me, was a mistake, because I don´t have a good self-learning sense in terms of body language. I discovered this after some injuries on my shoulders...

After this I pay mothly for one coach who lives in another city, but I go at his gym one time at each two months for presencial instructions and corrections. The remaining contact is through videos that I send to him.

Another aspect that I noticed is that snatch and clean & jerk are complex moviments much more dificult to be learned when compared to other compound exercises.

So, in you case, IMHO, you could start by buying a home kit and contacting a good coach for the first steps. At the same time you can study business-related stuff for a WL gym. Thinking about providing continous flow in your business, probably you will have to deal with crossfit too.

Good luck!
    Do you think I could justbhire a coach. Actually, I dont care making profit. If it pays my rent and some food it would be more than enough. I just want the gym and the coach to exist.

AmelieTaylor81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmelieTaylor81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmelieTaylor81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmelieTaylor81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmelieTaylor81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmelieTaylor81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmelieTaylor81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmelieTaylor81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmelieTaylor81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmelieTaylor81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmelieTaylor81 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have the same problem

mayurihana will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayurihana will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayurihana will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayurihana will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayurihana will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayurihana will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayurihana will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayurihana will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayurihana will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayurihana will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayurihana will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have the same problem... Currently just trying to work with what I got (condo gym) - using barbells & dumbbells, but there's no smith machine so that's a bummer. Sometimes my brother spots me but in general I've been trying to build upon other forms of strength such as pull-ups and triceps dips. Gonna get free weekly membership from October onwards so that's a start !
    P.S I also have a blog about being a high school student with demanding studies while pursuing fitness: studentlifefitness.blogspot.com do check it out! Any feedback or comments would be MUCH appreciated :)