ManosMyName is not very well liked. (-100) ManosMyName is not very well liked. (-100) ManosMyName is not very well liked. (-100) ManosMyName is not very well liked. (-100) ManosMyName is not very well liked. (-100) ManosMyName is not very well liked. (-100) ManosMyName is not very well liked. (-100) ManosMyName is not very well liked. (-100) ManosMyName is not very well liked. (-100) ManosMyName is not very well liked. (-100) ManosMyName is not very well liked. (-100)

Question How to start from 0 ? As a begginer?

So basically my goal is to gain some weight. My physique is like lets say 0% it's being really long time since i workout i do know a few things about exercises but i don't know how i should start. I also had my hernia surgery before 1.5 month ago and now i am on my feet 3 weeks now.My physique for running 6kg a day is great but talking about exercises is a different story i have 0% stamina okay a lil bit more than that.

I have tried to do this exercises for strengthening my neck i pick 2kg dumbbells and i am only able to do a round of 20reps each set and i can't do more than that so i leave them for later in the day and then do them again xd
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvULEgOKrEo

So even though my goal is to gain some weight, i've heard that you need to do like few reps with a higher amount of weight of dumbbell's when going for bulking. and since i can't even do that i am stuck and came to ask for some advice.

How am i supposed to start? I would prefer a week beginner's plan at home to follow. Since doing random exercises does not help. Like working out everyday arms and abs is not good so that's why i plan to follow an exercise plan if you could recommend with 2 days off if possible.

So my questions in short are:
    1.How do you re-train and getting back your shape to be able to do exercises properly after a long time of period sitting of 5 months?
    2.What should you focus on?
    3.An exercise beginner plan to follow? or a link to take a look ?
    4.How am i supposed to start in order to get back in shape?
    5.What reps and sets to follow? Like more reps with less weight? Or what?
    6.and then how should i head towards bulking? should i start increase the calories slowly should i just eat exact the amount that is required? What kind of exercises or reps should i follow when in bulking?

You can ignore question (6) if you like i mostly would like to know the answers to the other questions. And if you see my thread and you can't possibly answer all of them, then just simply answer in the question that you do know to answer.
    I am looking for advice and tips. and i know probably this has been posted million times around. But i am from the type of the guy i only ask when i want to learn something or when i am curious about something.I hope all of you have a merry Christmas and thanks for your time and cooperation

fingerguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fingerguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fingerguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fingerguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fingerguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fingerguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fingerguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fingerguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fingerguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fingerguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fingerguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Would you consider starting with a trainer and then eventually train on your own? Based on what you posted, and if I were in your shoes that is where I would start.
    Crossfit = A LOT of doctor visits.

17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Follow a professionally written novice routine. I will link some below. And yes definitely bulk, I doubt you know the exact amount required watch the scale and adjust the weight accordingly.

Why You Should Not Make Your Own Routine
    How To Perform Basic Lifts

Routines
    Starting Strength
    Candito Linear Programs
    AllPro's Beginner Routine
    IceCream Fitness 5x5
    Fierce 5
    Viking's Bare Bones Series
    Towerbrah’s
    Powerlifting to Win
    Texas Method Log *https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173755621*

Program spreadsheet **https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14MPWVNPbfmfkuoTMDaGih3pbM2-KQHZuSjcJPuwVE9c/edit?usp=sharing**

FMH Crew Little Beast

ManosMyName is not very well liked. (-100) ManosMyName is not very well liked. (-100) ManosMyName is not very well liked. (-100) ManosMyName is not very well liked. (-100) ManosMyName is not very well liked. (-100) ManosMyName is not very well liked. (-100) ManosMyName is not very well liked. (-100) ManosMyName is not very well liked. (-100) ManosMyName is not very well liked. (-100) ManosMyName is not very well liked. (-100) ManosMyName is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by fingerguy View Post
    Would you consider starting with a trainer and then eventually train on your own? Based on what you posted, and if I were in your shoes that is where I would start.
    Thanks for your advice.

Originally Posted by 17mahmoods View Post
    Follow a professionally written novice routine. I will link some below. And yes definitely bulk, I doubt you know the exact amount required watch the scale and adjust the weight accordingly.

Why You Should Not Make Your Own Routine
    How To Perform Basic Lifts

Routines
    Starting Strength
    Candito Linear Programs
    AllPro's Beginner Routine
    IceCream Fitness 5x5
    Fierce 5
    Viking's Bare Bones Series
    Towerbrah’s
    Powerlifting to Win
    thank you very much i would gladly check them out

Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great links from Mahmoods. Here's a couple of playlists that cover all basics on nutrition and training principles.

"Listen, I want you to come down here and go dancing with me and we'll have fun together. You know you like The Spaniard, you know you like The Sith Lord, you know that. Hello? You're blushing, I know you're into The Sith Lord, I know it! Hello? Hello? Helloooo? Aww I lost connection."

arnoldspump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) arnoldspump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) arnoldspump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) arnoldspump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) arnoldspump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) arnoldspump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) arnoldspump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) arnoldspump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) arnoldspump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) arnoldspump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) arnoldspump has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    for mass the focus should be on intensity, ie low reps heavy weight with emphasis on eccentric for maximal fiber damage. keep it short and simple with 2 bodyparts per workout, 3 exercices per body part. get out of the gym feed it and recover. dont forget to eat alot of red meat. thats been my protocol still tweeking things out to optimize getting huge with veggies and stuff aswell as proper sups.
    just train 'til it hurts... shock the muscle