Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Onyxia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Onyxia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Onyxia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Onyxia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Onyxia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Onyxia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Onyxia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Onyxia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Onyxia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Onyxia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Onyxia is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Rejected by girl I really liked, hold me misc

I usually just lurk around the misc and relationship help. Now in need for some of that help myself.

Few months ago broke up with long term gf because it was just not working anymore. Than about 3 months ago meet this girl in my gym, really attractive. First we just talked a couple of times there.
    She seemed really into me, touchy, flirty, she added me on fb and she gave her number to me. we had about 3 dates, the last one being last sunday.
    The date was good, she was flirty, talked a lot and we laughed. But after the date she turned cold. Asked her if she was open for another date, to let me know.

Today she sends that even tough she had a great time, she doesn't want to date any further. No reasons whatsoever. I texted back: okay and enjoy your holiday (she currently has a few days off from work) and went NC. (thought it would be decent to send something back without going full beta).

I will still see her around 3 times a week in the gym. I'm not gonna change gym or my gymtimes to avoid her, but I do feel hurt. Was really starting to get the feels for her... Hold me misc. She was a little older than me (4 years), but I thought it was really going well. Caught her looking at me in the gym so many times, every time she started the conversation with me and I even met some of her family.

No idea where I screwed up...

Cliffs:
    -Op and long term gf split up
    -meets new girl who seems really into him
    -have couple of good dates
    -today girl says she does not want to take it any further
    -Op feels sad

DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No worries. In a lot of cases you really can't pinpoint what exactly you did wrong. Some women can go cold in an instant and there is no rhyme or reason to it. I'm sure a lot of the replies will be that she met another guy and that may be, but regardless don't think about it too much.

And good on you for not going to lengths to avoid her. If she doesn't want to see you she can change her schedule. I'm sure if you ignore her enough she will come back up to you at some point. Don't let her pull you in, just stay NC.

Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    3 dates...and nothing happened on those dates?
    There is but one path....we kill them all.

Coolman468 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coolman468 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coolman468 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coolman468 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coolman468 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coolman468 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coolman468 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coolman468 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coolman468 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coolman468 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coolman468 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You handled it right. If you see her smile and give her a head nod and go about your business. Do not start a conversation or text her. If she starts a conversation go along with it. Doesn't mean that you reach out to her by phone after she started a conversation. You wait for her to do that. And don't worry about why it didn't work out. Doesn't really matter.
    Last edited by Coolman468; 12-27-2017 at 09:58 AM.

kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000)
    let me guess, you didnt even kiss her, did you?

Coolman468 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coolman468 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coolman468 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coolman468 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coolman468 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coolman468 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coolman468 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coolman468 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coolman468 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coolman468 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coolman468 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kopikum View Post
    let me guess, you didnt even kiss her, did you?
    Nice physique bruh

JFlakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JFlakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JFlakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JFlakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JFlakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JFlakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JFlakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JFlakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JFlakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JFlakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JFlakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Tuga88 View Post
    3 dates...and nothing happened on those dates?
    This.
    Did you make a move? Seems to me she was being flirty and you went full autist and she probably thought you were gay

Now that I see the others replies. I didn't even think about it. But yea did you kiss her or make any real moves. Cause if not you folded like a folding chair and she doesn't want a guy without enough confidence to go for what he wants

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Onyxia View Post
    I usually just lurk around the misc and relationship help. Now in need for some of that help myself.

Few months ago broke up with long term gf because it was just not working anymore. Than about 3 months ago meet this girl in my gym, really attractive. First we just talked a couple of times there.
    She seemed really into me, touchy, flirty, she added me on fb and she gave her number to me. we had about 3 dates, the last one being last sunday.
    The date was good, she was flirty, talked a lot and we laughed. But after the date she turned cold. Asked her if she was open for another date, to let me know.

Today she sends that even tough she had a great time, she doesn't want to date any further. No reasons whatsoever. I texted back: okay and enjoy your holiday (she currently has a few days off from work) and went NC. (thought it would be decent to send something back without going full beta).

I will still see her around 3 times a week in the gym. I'm not gonna change gym or my gymtimes to avoid her, but I do feel hurt. Was really starting to get the feels for her... Hold me misc. She was a little older than me (4 years), but I thought it was really going well. Caught her looking at me in the gym so many times, every time she started the conversation with me and I even met some of her family.

No idea where I screwed up...

Cliffs:
    -Op and long term gf split up
    -meets new girl who seems really into him
    -have couple of good dates
    -today girl says she does not want to take it any further
    -Op feels sad
    maybe she is getting over someone else or she was slooting

Onyxia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Onyxia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Onyxia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Onyxia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Onyxia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Onyxia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Onyxia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Onyxia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Onyxia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Onyxia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Onyxia is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for the replies, no I did not kiss her (i was to shy, I know it's beta). Did make moves in touching her back, teasing etc.
    Will just stay NC and hope that over time these feels will fade again, guess I will just feel a little **** the upcoming days

PhilIvey969 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhilIvey969 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhilIvey969 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhilIvey969 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhilIvey969 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhilIvey969 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhilIvey969 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhilIvey969 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhilIvey969 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhilIvey969 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PhilIvey969 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Believe it or not its probably more likely an age thing. 24 year old man and 28 year old woman are not on the same pattern in my eyes. Most 24 year old guys are still partying/drinking every weekend and are barely starting their careers. Most 28 year old women are looking to settle down. I've never seen the appeal of dating older women esp if your 24. Sometimes it doesn't work out brah on to the next one.

DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    From my experience if I don't move as quickly as she would like (kissing by X date, in this case) she would really want to know why but would keep pursuing me. She wouldn't just up and leave until she got what she wanted or found out why. So I'm skeptical of what others are saying.

Thanks for the replies, no I did not kiss her (i was to shy, I know it's beta). Did make moves in touching her back, teasing etc.
    Will just stay NC and hope that over time these feels will fade again, guess I will just feel a little **** the upcoming days
    There you go, she did her part in giving you all the hints in the world, but you didn't do your part cause you were a btch about it. She sees that you are not confident. I personally would've tried to fck her on the first date cause why not and it shows that I am willing to go for it. She probably would've let you too cause she started out with very high interest.

kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dont have dates until you're ready to behave like a man and take the initiative, absolutely no girl in the world likes shy betas who dont have the guts to even kiss her

My n1 rule for dating is: if you like her, KISS HER on the FIRST DATE, no excuses

BetaBoy4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) BetaBoy4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) BetaBoy4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) BetaBoy4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) BetaBoy4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) BetaBoy4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) BetaBoy4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) BetaBoy4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) BetaBoy4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) BetaBoy4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) BetaBoy4life will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOl at 3 dates and didn’t even kiss her. She was looking for the d by the third date and you didn’t even kiss her. She either thinks you’re a Virgin, not into her, or gay.

xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    - You don't ask a girl if she wants another date + asking her to let you know. It makes your feelings clear to her and it's your role to take the lead, not her's.
    - You don't go on the third date when there was no make-outs on the second.
    - If a woman turns cold, you're not supposed to care, act like everything is normal, it's a sht test and you failed it.
    *Go to the bathroom, flex in mirror and forget to pee crew*

*Shave one of my legs and pretend it's a girl in my bed crew*

*T-mobile worker laughed at me because only had one number for 5-friends/family list plan crew*

JFlakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JFlakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JFlakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JFlakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JFlakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JFlakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JFlakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JFlakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JFlakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JFlakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JFlakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lmao is that what women look for on dates? Man, I've been escalating all wrong then

Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yep just like I thought. You friendzoned yourself and she moved on to a different guy who isn't such a little bitch. You will be single forever if you don't gain some balls.
    There is but one path....we kill them all.

She wasn't at the gym when I went today (she always went around the same time I do, which is after office hours). Guess that maybe she has changed her gym schedule, I won't change mine though. I know I should've made a move during the date, but after a 4 year relationship my game is a little rusty... Still thanks for all the replies

ElPrezidente10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElPrezidente10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElPrezidente10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElPrezidente10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElPrezidente10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElPrezidente10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElPrezidente10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElPrezidente10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElPrezidente10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElPrezidente10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElPrezidente10 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Move on from this girl and game other women.

AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If a girl is initiating touches, it isn't "a move" to touch her back, it's a move to actually kiss her.

Don't change your schedule. Just lift hard, gain more confidence, practice dates with girls you are meh about so when you find girls you're hnnnggg about it ain't no thing.
    "If in my say 80 years on earth I do more help than damage, then I feel complete."

"I feel grateful every day I wake up, I know I’m already on borrowed time"

-Snailsrus aka Lauren Kelly RIP

sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

You should have already been fuking her on the 3rd date, got no one to blame but yourself
    Walt Disney lied to us
    5% Whatever it takes

Kristinely has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kristinely has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kristinely has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kristinely has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kristinely has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kristinely has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kristinely has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Op you sound like a really nice guy. Don´t change your gymtimes. Be mature and say hi if you see her around. At least she was honest. Not sure why she changed her mind. Hope you didn´t talk about your ex-girlfriend and didn´t give her a vibe like you are not over your ex etc

hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Kristinely View Post
    Op you sound like a really nice guy.
    Loooool coming from a girl, and this is exactly why the girl ghosted OP
    1st Class Degree Crew (4.0 GPA Crew)
    www.livehazards.com
    9-5 Dead End job crew

moletissue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) moletissue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) moletissue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) moletissue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) moletissue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) moletissue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) moletissue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) moletissue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) moletissue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) moletissue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) moletissue is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    A lot of the advice in this thread is just horrible. It seems as though you braindead meatheads are blending hookup culture with dating for a relationship. The two are separate and not equal.

OP, if you're dating for a relationship you did nothing wrong ie not escalating too quickly, being patient and taking your time to actually get to know the girl. If you were just looking for a hookup, then yes - by date 3 that should happen. Other than that I think you're on the right path OP and disregard all the retard advice on here.

Edit: realized this is a necrobump awefukbye
    Last edited by moletissue; 04-07-2021 at 09:22 AM.

caca_man is not very well liked. (-100) caca_man is not very well liked. (-100) caca_man is not very well liked. (-100) caca_man is not very well liked. (-100) caca_man is not very well liked. (-100) caca_man is not very well liked. (-100) caca_man is not very well liked. (-100) caca_man is not very well liked. (-100) caca_man is not very well liked. (-100) caca_man is not very well liked. (-100) caca_man is not very well liked. (-100)
    Have you broken NC yet? What's the update OP?

Malvin21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malvin21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malvin21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malvin21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malvin21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malvin21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malvin21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malvin21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malvin21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malvin21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Malvin21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You did nothing bro. It's just that sometimes we cannot understand them woman. Cheer up you will going to find the girl for you.

awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bro she’s 4 years older than you.

Also we in 2017

Did she ever text back lol
    Look, i know i don't really know you and all, and i know you probably hear this like everyday, but your just so perfect to me. The few hours we talked were really great even if the convo was stale, your really pretty and chill, and your country thats just perfect :'D i really dont know how to explain it, but i think i have feelings for you somehow. i never felt like this with someone i just met, but i felt the need to get it off my chest. sorry for being all weird just idk how to explain it D:

jn677 is just really nice. (+1000) jn677 is just really nice. (+1000) jn677 is just really nice. (+1000) jn677 is just really nice. (+1000) jn677 is just really nice. (+1000) jn677 is just really nice. (+1000) jn677 is just really nice. (+1000) jn677 is just really nice. (+1000) jn677 is just really nice. (+1000) jn677 is just really nice. (+1000) jn677 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Girls go cold all the time, there will be a reason but most times you dont get to find out what it is. Just how it is.

That's why you should always try and bang it out on first date, women are so unpredictable.

Crazy coming back and seeing this!! Damn I had a gf when this was first posted lol. Long ass time ago.