Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Democrats are terrorists HairyWBush's Avatar
    HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by redraider86 View Post
    I would never....this is better than the time Theresa overturned a table and yelled at that prosititution whorah! I'm sure eventually it will be deleted but oh my stars, thread is gold, Jerry! GOLD!

it's gold because you're dumb
    R 135
    L├┼┤

"Slide down your throat?? We chew them, savor them, suck up the little juice left behind in the shell then swallow them. Only amateurs try to swallow them whole."
    -Kingfabian: BBC loads: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181634953&p=1666337753&viewfull=1#post1666337753
    "America lost pretty much every war in history lol" -pandaboy89
    as seen here: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180019913&p=1636230303&viewfull=1#post1636230303

16.75" of Clive wannabe natypes's Avatar
    natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Godfrd824 View Post
    The thing is, you can't see the intentions of the person who's breaking into your home. Personally I always expect the worse but hope for the best. So if a crack head runs up on me in my own home in the dark, I'm gonna expect that he wants to do me harm, so I will try my damnedest to kill said crack head.
    See there, maybe your mugshot says more "manslaughter" than driving on a suspended license.

People ITT think it's about mayonnaise. lol
    You are the only problem you will ever have and YOU are the only solution.

Car Crew
    Only misc 8-5 crew M-F
    Android Crew
    Indie Music Crew
    Black girl magic crew
    Home chef crew
    Warzone 2 crew
    FJB

Platimun Account Plus ☑️ twopiece's Avatar
    twopiece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twopiece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twopiece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twopiece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twopiece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twopiece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twopiece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twopiece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twopiece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twopiece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twopiece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    fukin lol at the level of agro in this thread, all over some stolen condiments
    GMiscer crew

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by natypes View Post
    See there, maybe your mugshot says more "manslaughter" than driving on a suspended license.

People ITT think it's about mayonnaise. lol
    It's not a mugshot. It's actually a cac card photo.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by xtrah View Post
    So if someone robbed you and you saw them on the way out of your house, but still on your property, carrying your laptop and some other valuables.. would you still shoot them if they were running away and unarmed? Assuming you're in a stand your ground state
    Am I in Texas? If so, yes. Actually I would confront then, and if the need arises, I will shoot them.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by twopiece View Post
    fukin lol at the level of agro in this thread, all over some stolen condiments

Don't be daft, it has nothing to do with condiments. Are you british?
    MFC

drum, it holds fifty, uh

natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by xtrah View Post
    So if someone robbed you and you saw them on the way out of your house, but still on your property, carrying your laptop and some other valuables.. would you still shoot them if they were running away and unarmed? Assuming you're in a stand your ground state

You made up a scenario to villainize me that was completely irrelevant. You watch too much news lol. It's never that simple.

No, I would probably not shoot them in the back. Depends on the situation. People like me always say 'depends', people like you always want a hard 'yes or no'. I understand the situations, you just want to judge.

Car Crew
    Only misc 8-5 crew M-F
    Android Crew
    Indie Music Crew
    Black girl magic crew
    Home chef crew
    Warzone 2 crew
    FJB

redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by HairyWBush View Post
    it's gold because you're dumb
    You think I give a fuk? lol. Did it appear that I ever gave a fuk about that? lol Oohhh let me follow the rules more than you b/c I'm better than you. Only pathetic-ly insecure people feel that following rules makes them better. And that was misc modding to a 'T' at that time. Losers irl.

It's not about what is stolen but the fact that they don't respect your house at all. If you're ok with that, fine, you're part of the problem.
    Train hard, train smart, have fun!

"I'm not autistic- I'm ARTISTIC." - etet1919

You think I give a fuk? lol. Did it appear that I ever gave a fuk about that? lol Oohhh let me follow the rules more than you b/c I'm better than you. Only pathetic-ly insecure people feel that following rules makes them better. And that was misc modding to a 'T' at that time. Losers irl.

It's not about what is stolen but the fact that they don't respect your house at all. If you're ok with that, fine, you're part of the problem.

lmao point proven bwahahahhahahahahahahha

Car Crew
    Only misc 8-5 crew M-F
    Android Crew
    Indie Music Crew
    Black girl magic crew
    Home chef crew
    Warzone 2 crew
    FJB

Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tank2003 View Post
    you ever encountered a crack head when they are geeked out on that chit? They will stab you and not even know that they did it
    thanks for the tip dawgie, gonna shoot everyone i see from now on just in case they're on their way to smoke some crack

steal beans and mayo from my place and see what happens *******
    i'll let you suck my beans til i give you the mayo, bitch
    fukn Brozart
    I'm a hugger

WanderinMiscer is not very well liked. (-100) WanderinMiscer is not very well liked. (-100) WanderinMiscer is not very well liked. (-100) WanderinMiscer is not very well liked. (-100) WanderinMiscer is not very well liked. (-100) WanderinMiscer is not very well liked. (-100) WanderinMiscer is not very well liked. (-100) WanderinMiscer is not very well liked. (-100) WanderinMiscer is not very well liked. (-100) WanderinMiscer is not very well liked. (-100) WanderinMiscer is not very well liked. (-100)
    i understand the situations, you just want to judge.
    read a couple of posts up. No one is saying go full batman and find them and gut them. Don't be so simple. That's for the left.

Maybe it's your autism, but no. Not at all. I'm happy. You're confused again.
    you just want to judge.

lol. You'll see one day. I thought differently at that age too. The fact that you think you can diagnose a sociopath based on a couple of posts is telling of you. No, but my life has probably different than others b/c i have had literally hundreds of conversations with the "burglar, robber, thief" that's where the true sociopath is. I'm telling you kids and sheltered, yet you don't want to listen. How many times have you asked a burglar, why? Or a robber, why did you rob him with his 6-year old standing beside him? How about a guy who stabbed his entire family? A car thief?
    no you dumb kunt. If someone comes into my house not knowing, or caring, if i'm inside they should die. You're clueless i swear. These fuks don't care about you being there or not, if you're there they'll rape you or beat you. You snowflakes that have never experienced crime are pathetic.

And i have never owned an affliction shirt. I am just aware of what this world is really full of and haven't lived a sheltered life.

you just want to judge.

you just want to judge.

no, he's a clueless child. He has no idea. I know 1000 people that would fuk him in the ass and take his xmas presents. These snowflakes are so funny. They watch the news and think they know shyt. Lol
    Originally Posted by natypes
    you think i give a fuk? Lol. Did it appear that i ever gave a fuk about that? Lol oohhh let me follow the rules more than you b/c i'm better than you. Only pathetic-ly insecure people feel that following rules makes them better. And that was misc modding to a 't' at that time. Losers irl.

i understand the situations, you just want to judge.
    i am just aware of what this world is really full of and haven't lived a sheltered life.
    you just want to judge.
    i am just aware of what this world is really full of and haven't lived a sheltered life.

lmaooooooooo

JackTheMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) JackTheMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) JackTheMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) JackTheMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) JackTheMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) JackTheMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) JackTheMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) JackTheMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) JackTheMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) JackTheMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) JackTheMiscer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Doesnt sound like crackheads. Sounds like mexicans or rednecks who value meat.

twopiece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twopiece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twopiece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twopiece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twopiece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twopiece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twopiece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twopiece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twopiece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twopiece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twopiece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MoeBettuh View Post
    Don't be daft, it has nothing to do with condiments. Are you british?
    No you humourless kunt. Half of the people in here are talking about murdering junkies, the rest of us are lolling that OP had his dry goods and frozen mince meat pinched on christmas eve.
    GMiscer crew

HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

spell pig backwards and say funky colors
    R 135
    L├┼┤

"Slide down your throat?? We chew them, savor them, suck up the little juice left behind in the shell then swallow them. Only amateurs try to swallow them whole."
    -Kingfabian: BBC loads: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181634953&p=1666337753&viewfull=1#post1666337753
    as seen here: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180019913&p=1636230303&viewfull=1#post1636230303

Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    People will usually change their perspective on the subject once they have something like this happen to them or someone close to them. Living in Downtown St. Louis and seeing stuff firsthand as well as hearing stories and news certainly changed mine

redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz
    You still don't get it lol. K. I can't make you get it.
    There's nothing to 'get' when you continue to insult and be cantankerous as fukk to everyone who is asking you to clarify what the crap you are talking about.
    Train hard, train smart, have fun!

"I'm not autistic- I'm ARTISTIC." - etet1919

EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I agree with natype. Met plenty of low life scum out on the street who I never kept my eye off and to hell with allowing them an easy time if they break into my house.

From all the stories I've read, videos and pictures I've seen I cannot imagine a good outcome from a home invasion in a country such as the USA. Its a whole different ball game and the outcomes are always violent.

If they tie you up you're at their mercy and if they take a liking to any females in your home, well, GL getting the sounds of your daughter/wife/GF/niece out of your head as they rape her/them. That **** is too risky to even contemplate not blowing them away.

Oh and thats not even going into home invasions in lilly white suburbs where the entire family gets snuffed out and their bodies found days/weeks later because nobody knew it happened and the perps were just your typical home invaders.

There's nothing to 'get' when you continue to insult and be cantankerous as fukk to everyone who is asking you to clarify what the crap you are talking about.
    Right.

Car Crew
    Only misc 8-5 crew M-F
    Android Crew
    Indie Music Crew
    Black girl magic crew
    Home chef crew
    Warzone 2 crew
    FJB

WanderinMiscer is not very well liked. (-100) WanderinMiscer is not very well liked. (-100) WanderinMiscer is not very well liked. (-100) WanderinMiscer is not very well liked. (-100) WanderinMiscer is not very well liked. (-100) WanderinMiscer is not very well liked. (-100) WanderinMiscer is not very well liked. (-100) WanderinMiscer is not very well liked. (-100) WanderinMiscer is not very well liked. (-100) WanderinMiscer is not very well liked. (-100) WanderinMiscer is not very well liked. (-100)
    You still don't get it lol. K. I can't make you get it.
    It's one thing to face a life threatening situation and kill somebody.

It's another thing to be an edgelord and prove to everybody what a badass you are and how dumb everybody else is.

Originally Posted by WanderinMiscer View Post
    It's one thing to face a life threatening situation and kill somebody.

It's another thing to be an edgelord and prove to everybody what a badass you are and how dumb everybody else is.
    No one ever said hunt them down and shoot them in the back. You're not reading correctly.

Car Crew
    Only misc 8-5 crew M-F
    Android Crew
    Indie Music Crew
    Black girl magic crew
    Home chef crew
    Warzone 2 crew
    FJB

HashGraph will become famous soon enough. (+50) HashGraph will become famous soon enough. (+50) HashGraph will become famous soon enough. (+50) HashGraph will become famous soon enough. (+50) HashGraph will become famous soon enough. (+50) HashGraph will become famous soon enough. (+50) HashGraph will become famous soon enough. (+50) HashGraph will become famous soon enough. (+50) HashGraph will become famous soon enough. (+50) HashGraph will become famous soon enough. (+50) HashGraph will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If they're screwing around with tard items like food, it would have to be kids. Kids who had a very good idea of what time parents get home. Anyway, what's done is done. If they have money, they need to start locking windows and get a home security system. If they are poor, they need to lock windows and get one of those home security signs and put it in yard to keep tards guessing. Sign has to be legit though.

tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No you humourless kunt. Half of the people in here are talking about murdering junkies, the rest of us are lolling that OP had his dry goods and frozen mince meat pinched on christmas eve.

Nobody is talking about murdering anybody, they are talking about defending their home and property from people who are breaking in with who knows what intentions.

You seem british.
    MFC

drum, it holds fifty, uh

cacad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cacad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cacad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cacad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cacad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cacad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cacad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cacad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cacad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cacad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cacad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Damn what happened here lol. Tho I agree with guys who said it's f'ed up and worth getting shot at tbh. You dont know how it feels sleeping home here now, knowing that some *******s broke into your safe place and did w.e they wanted, what if my sister was home alone? or my mother? my aunt just passed our place couple minutes before this all happened but didnt come in cause she saw our car was out...
    We'r all gonna make it brah's.

Paramedic
    Combat engineer
    Eastern Europe

Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nobody is talking about murdering anybody, they are talking about defending their home and property from people who are breaking in with who knows what intentions.
    protecting it by murdering someone..

strong brain
    fukn Brozart
    I'm a hugger

Originally Posted by Brozart View Post
    protecting it by murdering someone..

strong brain
    Do you not understand what "murder" means? Hint: killing someone isn't the same thing as murdering them.

ETA: lol at "strong brain" when you're the one who isn't understanding, lolol. Phucking aussies.
    MFC

drum, it holds fifty, uh

Do you not understand what "murder" means? Hint: killing someone isn't the same thing as murdering them.

ETA: lol at "strong brain" when you're the one who isn't understanding, lolol. Phucking aussies.
    lol just saw MFC sig. should have realised you were low IQ and don’t place much value on human life
    GMiscer crew

lol just saw MFC sig. should have realised you were low IQ and don’t place much value on human life
    what value does someone who just wants to take from you have? what if they stole your car? or a safe with a bunch of $?
    R 135
    L├┼┤

peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cacad View Post
    Stole frozen meat(wtf) mayo,beans??? and wine???
    I'd say it was Havoc00 if all of the meals stolen were already cooked...but the meat was frozen and wine was missing instead of malt liquor so

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good thing you came to the misc instead of the police or this thing may have never been solved!
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1