Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Kreuzritter View Post
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/S8VIkCv.jpg[/ig]
    So much potential wasted.

**Mechanical Engineering crew**

"The only stupid questions are the ones that are never asked."

atomicbbgum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) atomicbbgum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) atomicbbgum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) atomicbbgum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) atomicbbgum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) atomicbbgum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) atomicbbgum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) atomicbbgum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) atomicbbgum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) atomicbbgum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) atomicbbgum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Not a classic but saw this today and, well, ya'll should too

Last edited by atomicbbgum; 12-22-2017 at 09:35 PM.
    Meet Results S:275lbs B:150lbs D: 265lbs
    Gym PR's Bench 205bs
    ***Anime Crew***
    ***Horror Crew***
    ***Hentai for the plot crew***
    ***Poverty Sketching Crew***

headturner1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) headturner1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) headturner1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) headturner1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) headturner1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) headturner1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) headturner1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) headturner1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) headturner1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) headturner1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) headturner1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xtrah View Post
    whoa

who's this beefcake
    That ybd u dikhead

Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by The_Magic_Man View Post
    ************************** Final Update***************************

As you all know we planned to go to Texas Roadhouse and I was to pick her up at 8. Well lets just say this date was not a pleasant one. I arrived at her place at exactly 8pm, not a min late not a min early. When she walked out the door she was looking gorgeous, way hotter than in her pics. So hot that i stuttered saying "hi I am Magic_man" her response "what was that" me "I said hi my names Magic_man" her "oh hey" then I stuck out my hand for a hand shake, when our hands connected i bowed my head to her as if i was giving a nod of respect (so stupid on my part i regretted it the moment i saw my feet) (the hug would have been better)

As were driving to Texas Roadhouse I couldn't really think of single thing to say, I was too nervous to even look over at her, So i kept my eyes on the road for the most part. Thank God Texas Roadhouse was close by.

Inside the restaurant we got seated and i ordered some alcohol. I mentioned i was 22 and if she wanted I could buy her a drink. She said sure and I bought her alcohol. Thank god I didn't get in trouble for that one wheww. She thought it was funny how our moms set this date up. I said yeah this is a first for me too (little did she know it was my first date) She also liked the fact i was 22. I tried to get a picture of the two of us but she said "no thanks I never look good in pictures" I gave her a bert stare and had her take one of me being funny holding my id

Then things took a turn drastic turn for the worst. We both sat there in an awkward silence, I had nothing to say, my mind felt paused. I had already asked her if she works out. So I panicked and asked hey do you like video games. She smiled awkwardly and "said um no haha" me"have you ever played them before"? her"umm i have" me"nice" more awkward silence was in the air. I was getting more nervous, and uttered out the most idiotic thing I could have said "Do you like daggers" Her "what? umm never really thought about them before" I could see her looking at her phone, looking at her hair, looking at her shirt. I then started getting really really nervous, and had a panic attack. I couldn't swallow, I felt like I was dying. I started sweating really bad, and was using napkins to wipe my face and forehead. she got got scared and kept saying "omg are you alright". I then closed my eyes to focus on other things hoping the panic would go away..... It didn't. I then put my head down on the table with both hands over my head and focused on breathing, in and out. (felt like such phaggot) but I was really freaking out thinking I was dying. Eventually it become unbearable so I got up and made my way to the restroom. I looked in the mirror and saw nothing but a man with no confidence, a man too scared to even look at a female let alone talk to one, a man with nothing to lose, a man that needs to change. For this isolation and solitude has made me even more awkward than before . However, considering I haven't talked to a female in several months this behavior was to be expected, but never to this degree. I vomited in the toilet, washed my face off with water, patted it dry. then confidently walked back to our table.

The girl looked scared to death, and asked "do you need to go home, do you need medicine?" me "nah just got a little lightheaded, must be the spicy food" She gave me a "wtf look". I had the waiter bring me a water. about 5 seconds after getting the water spilled it on the table (fml). We then decided it was time to leave.

When getting into my car she put her hand on the door to open it, I yelled halt, and moved her hand away and opened the door for her. "she laughed and said thanks". While driving i asked if she wanted to do something else tonight. "she said she was really tired and was probably just going to go to bed" When we pulled up to her place she said thanks for the meal hope you're feeling better soon. "i told her nah I am fine, spicy food makes me woosie" I then thought to myself its never gonna come my way again, not with a girl this beautiful. So i put my hand on her thigh and said "would it be alright if i kissed you?" her " sorry i don't kiss on the first date" "oh, would you like to go out again sometime?" she hesitated and said "yeah but only as friends" i felt my heart drop. with a look of disappointment i said "ah okay cool, i had fun tonight" her "yeah" then she left.

I drove home feeling so beta. How could i fail this hard, Will muscle change things? Its got to right? From here on out i dedicated myself to the gym. But would also like some advice on what went wrong? how can I improve for my next date, when ever that may be, if one ever comes my way again.

jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kreuzritter View Post
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/S8VIkCv.jpg[img]
    one of the GOAT threads
    http://web.archive.org/web/201002062...d.php?t=614033

Platinum Access Member WeDoPullups's Avatar
    WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    First day i rocked up to class super pumped (after back and shoulders hypertrophy); jockin my 2eros and white world gym stringer. all the bishes fukin mirin. brb all eyes on me arriving fashionably late to class, GLISTENING with my coconut oil tan. walk in SLOW MOTION, and seated myself right in the middle of the entire classroom. Not a single word was uttered, literally the entire class was stunned, even the fukin slut professor's jaw dropped, eyes GLOSSED, pussy wetter than niagra falls.

Girls would glance at me and stare at my perfectly capped delts, fukin SICK chest seperation, but the moment i caught them staring they would blink away in submission. Sat next to the hottest girl. She asked me if I was wearing baby oil. Told her it was coconut. We exchanged phone numbers shortly after class.

Professor made us take turns to introduce ourselves, every and gump had the same uncreative intro - "hi i'm, i like (insert hobby)". When it came to my turn I STOOD THE FUK UP, paused for a moment and yelled, "MY NAME IS JOOCYBRAHH, LIKE I GIVE A FUK". I counted at least 3 people gasping. As the class sat in AWE and silence I sat down, carefully examined the respiratory rate of the girls sitting adjacent to me, and just as I had suspected, they were through the roof.

N = R * fp * ne * fl * fi tank2003's Avatar
    tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I am not a sexist because sexism is wrong and being wrong is for women
    Currently Reading: The House of Leaves

WanderinMiscer is not very well liked. (-100) WanderinMiscer is not very well liked. (-100) WanderinMiscer is not very well liked. (-100) WanderinMiscer is not very well liked. (-100) WanderinMiscer is not very well liked. (-100) WanderinMiscer is not very well liked. (-100) WanderinMiscer is not very well liked. (-100) WanderinMiscer is not very well liked. (-100) WanderinMiscer is not very well liked. (-100) WanderinMiscer is not very well liked. (-100) WanderinMiscer is not very well liked. (-100)
    After our grueling leg day (night), I headed down to the local Outback with my training partner, Lex. A few steaks, mounds of potatoes, cold beer, and laughs were on the agenda for the evening. Getting pussy was not, but when you are THE alpha male, it's always a possibility.

So after the meal, and taking a huge dump in the men's room, we are paying the bill when Lex motions over to the bar. Couldn't believe what I saw. Four hotties laughing it up with a couple of college frat boys. I took off my aviators to get a better look at the guys.

Me: <squinting> Yep, just as I suspected, looks to be 13, maybe 14 inch biceps?
    Lex: You thinking what I'm thinking?
    Me: <grinning> Lets do it.

Me and Lex do the lat flare walk over to the bar area, sleeves rolled up on our 18 and 17.5 inch pythons, taking a seat nearby the aforementioned crew. I took out of my pocket my "trick money"; $100 dollar bills on each end, with about 25 singles in the middle. One of the girls saw this and flocked (If muscles are #1 on women's wish list, money is number 2 on their sleazy gold digging agenda).

Girl1: Hey baby! You gonna buy me a drink?
    Me: <pulling down my aviators a bit> F**k would I do that? Do I look like your boyfriend or something?
    Girl1: What's your problem? Figured your cheap ass could spare a drink with all that cash you're carrying.
    Me: <condescendingly> Well apparently that's not the case, Shirley Temple. (She was wearing a Temple University sweatshirt) Run along to your skinny frat friends. You aint getting none of this (I flash the wad of cash) and you aint getting none of this (flashes 18 inch python)

<She runs back to her friends. Lex knows what's going on and gives me a wink. Not two minutes later, the whole group returns.>

Frat Boy: I'll be buying all you ladies a drink tonight, cuz I'm a nice guy.
    Me: <takes a shot of tequila> More like an AFC if you ask me, chump.
    Girls: What's an AFC?
    Me: You wanna know what an AFC is? Follow me girls. <Me and Lex walk out the door, not looking back but knowing they will follow>

We take them across the street to an internet cafe. I try to log onto bodybuilding.com but its not working (apparently you have to PAY to use the internet at these cafes? I usually wouldnt be caught dead at one of those places. The depressed emo loser thing doesnt get you hot pussy)

Me: Give me $5 so I can use this piece of s**t
    Girl3: You have $2500 in your pocket, why cant you pay for it?
    Me: I'm out of here. I cant deal with--
    <All of a sudden girl 4 takes a 5 dollar bill out and i put it in the computer. I log onto the Sauce Head sticky>

Me: <grinning> Read up, ladies.

The next few minutes, I hear the girls excitedly screaming "Oh my GOD, those frat guys WERE AFC's! And you guys are Alpha Male PUA's!". I grin at lex, knowing that we would be getting laid tonight. The girls read for about ten more minutes (even putting in 5 dollars to read more) before we all head back to the Outback.

Frat Guy 2: So about that beer?
    <Sorority Girl 2 takes the beer he was drinking and pours it over his head.>

SG2: Get lost, you f**king AFC's!
    FG2: What the f**K?
    SG3: <rubbing my chest> yeah, we found some alpha males. Go back to the frat house and jerk off!

<With that, they leave, my grinning face the last thing they see. Me and lex piled the girls into my BMW and head over to their sorority house.>

That night, I was pleasured for hours by two sorority girls: a cute lil asian and her blonde friend, while Lex had the other two. Lex wakes me up at 7AM, telling me I need to drop him off at home so he can to to work. I walk out the door, sunlight streaming in from the morning sky.

"Wait!" one of the girls screams as I walk out. "are you ever coming back?"
    <I sling my jacket over my shoulders and strap my aviators on>
    "My mama said to never break promises I cant keep". Me and Lex lat flared back to my beamer and sped away from the house, never to return.

PhotoChopin' That Angus OutdoorsBrah's Avatar
    OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm gonna type this as sober as possible...

jeepbrah.jpeg
    *Photoshop / PhotoChop Crew*
    *High Test Crew*
    *Graphic Design Crew*

No Sportsball until 2022 johnnyboi123's Avatar
    johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told you're a god or a total bastard. The iron always kicks you the real deal. It's the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. I have found it to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But 200 pounds is always 200 pounds.

hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by xtrah View Post
    lmao keep your poverty grey reps out of peoples cp

would rather see a nice red square than that trash srs
    "Gotta do what you gotta do in order to be successful"

*Mod changed my sig to "Sig line can't be a novel" even though lots of people have longer sigs crew

*Mod is watching me while I sleep.....

*KENKONGs fan club crew*

Gingerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gingerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gingerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gingerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gingerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gingerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gingerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gingerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gingerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gingerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gingerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    xTUNAx

douglas44 is just really nice. (+1000) douglas44 is just really nice. (+1000) douglas44 is just really nice. (+1000) douglas44 is just really nice. (+1000) douglas44 is just really nice. (+1000) douglas44 is just really nice. (+1000) douglas44 is just really nice. (+1000) douglas44 is just really nice. (+1000) douglas44 is just really nice. (+1000) douglas44 is just really nice. (+1000) douglas44 is just really nice. (+1000)
    RIP Epic Threads:
    *Biggest Backfire* - chick gets butt hurt over low rating (pics)
    *Best Duo/Teamwork* - Defixon & Nomsayin collab to aquire skype nudes and aware sloots bf
    *Good in the Misc* - These 15 Miscers came together to send me a care package. I love the Misc, all homo.

*Vancouver Millionaires Hockey Club crew*
    *Blue Jays crew*
    *Seahawks crew* - 12s dats it mane - XLVlll champs
    *Canucks crew*
    *WetBreasts is gonna make it crew*

ninous26 is a complete loser! (-2000) ninous26 is a complete loser! (-2000) ninous26 is a complete loser! (-2000) ninous26 is a complete loser! (-2000) ninous26 is a complete loser! (-2000) ninous26 is a complete loser! (-2000) ninous26 is a complete loser! (-2000) ninous26 is a complete loser! (-2000) ninous26 is a complete loser! (-2000) ninous26 is a complete loser! (-2000) ninous26 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    3AM fukking bump

I'll take reps by the 10s of thousands for this one.

Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000)

Starley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Starley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Starley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Starley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Starley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Starley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Starley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Starley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Starley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Starley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Starley will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ninous26 View Post
    ded

wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    BRB eating chips

MatthewChav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MatthewChav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MatthewChav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MatthewChav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MatthewChav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MatthewChav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MatthewChav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MatthewChav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MatthewChav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MatthewChav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MatthewChav has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yer agreed OP - I dduno wherea lot of the old crowd are now lol

Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I used to postpone fisting session, now fisting is part of my daily routine.
    puedes actuar estúpido o ser estúpido, nada importa en un mundo lleno de bastardos

Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000)

OP=phaggot.

in btw
    Last edited by Noxema; 12-23-2017 at 05:09 AM.
    VOL is life.

VolvoCEO is just really nice. (+1000) VolvoCEO is just really nice. (+1000) VolvoCEO is just really nice. (+1000) VolvoCEO is just really nice. (+1000) VolvoCEO is just really nice. (+1000) VolvoCEO is just really nice. (+1000) VolvoCEO is just really nice. (+1000) VolvoCEO is just really nice. (+1000) VolvoCEO is just really nice. (+1000) VolvoCEO is just really nice. (+1000) VolvoCEO is just really nice. (+1000)

maglincer is just really nice. (+1000) maglincer is just really nice. (+1000) maglincer is just really nice. (+1000) maglincer is just really nice. (+1000) maglincer is just really nice. (+1000) maglincer is just really nice. (+1000) maglincer is just really nice. (+1000) maglincer is just really nice. (+1000) maglincer is just really nice. (+1000) maglincer is just really nice. (+1000) maglincer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jonB89 View Post
    Haha good old tristan trouble

nighttime90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nighttime90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nighttime90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nighttime90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nighttime90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nighttime90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nighttime90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nighttime90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nighttime90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nighttime90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nighttime90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PeaceWithin View Post

Always hated this one
    **Green Bay Packers Crew/Shareholder**

PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nighttime90 View Post
    Always hated this one
    I still hate it, but it was just completely saturating the MISC for so long we can't not include it.
    MISC Blood Drive (MOD REPS): https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

Start: B-175/S-185/D-185/OHP-95
    Current:B-335/S-365/D-365/OHP-215
    Goals: B-365/S-405/D-495/OHP-225

wailshark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wailshark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wailshark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wailshark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wailshark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wailshark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wailshark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wailshark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wailshark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wailshark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wailshark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

‾\_(ツ)_/‾

Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nighttime90 View Post
    Always hated this one
    Same
    I never try anything I just do it!

edd4nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) edd4nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) edd4nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) edd4nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) edd4nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) edd4nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) edd4nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) edd4nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) edd4nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) edd4nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) edd4nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Das it mane
    Always remember, that YOU are the most important person in your world.

Bosnian brah