blackVeilGROOM is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Help!! Nutrition When sick.

Hey guys. I've been training regularly for the past couple months and have made some good gains. Today I realised that I am getting I'll. Probably the flu. I don't want to lose muscle mass in this period so I want to know what I should do I terms of my nutrition and any other tips you guys can give to me. Ik it's not the end of the world but it's become my lifestyle and anything I can do to reduce muscle breakdown etc I will do. Thanks in advance foe your feedback it is greatly appreciated.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by blackVeilGROOM View Post
    Hey guys. I've been training regularly for the past couple months and have made some good gains. Today I realised that I am getting I'll. Probably the flu. I don't want to lose muscle mass in this period so I want to know what I should do I terms of my nutrition and any other tips you guys can give to me. Ik it's not the end of the world but it's become my lifestyle and anything I can do to reduce muscle breakdown etc I will do. Thanks in advance foe your feedback it is greatly appreciated.
    This belongs in the general nutrition section, not the log section.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Agreed with the above, but to answer your question if you have the real flu (high fever for >1 week, severe muscle aches, difficulty getting out of bed), your best bet is to drink a lot of fluids and eat nutritious foods when you can, including high protein options. The real flu doesn't usually cause gastrointestinal symptoms so you should be able to do this ok. You'll likely lose some lean body mass but you should be able to get back to where you were in a couple of weeks.