AdventureRocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdventureRocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdventureRocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdventureRocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdventureRocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdventureRocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdventureRocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdventureRocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can not post links but would like to post youtube videos to check my form..

I am looking at posting two videos on youtube of me squating and deadlifitng but i do not have enough on my post count to link them.

Is there anyway around this? Or do i need to go post around the forum another 40 times

ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by AdventureRocks View Post
    I am looking at posting two videos on youtube of me squating and deadlifitng but i do not have enough on my post count to link them.

Is there anyway around this? Or do i need to go post around the forum another 40 times

In order to post links, you do need a minimum of 50 posts. I know that may seem tedious, but we do this to combat spam.
    ~BBCOM Chadmin~
    ~Outdoor Recreation Crew~
    Go outside and play.
    Open your mind.

AdventureRocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdventureRocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdventureRocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdventureRocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdventureRocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdventureRocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdventureRocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdventureRocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ForumNature View Post
    In order to post links, you do need a minimum of 50 posts. I know that may seem tedious, but we do this to combat spam.
    Thanks for getting back to me.

Surely this just makes the situation worse as people will post 50 crap posts all over to boost their account so they can then post links.

But i appreciate the situation will work my posts up, thanks