Heat1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heat1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heat1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heat1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heat1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heat1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heat1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heat1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heat1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heat1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Heat1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What y'all Experience with Muscle Loss on a Cut? Naturals

For someone thats been lifting in the gym for 9 years consistently with a good foundation of strength and muscle...
    Would they be loosing a lot of muscle if they are loosing A moderate to a decent amount of strength? Or will it only happen if theirs a major drop of weight on the bar?

Due to Thyroid and other medications I gained about 65 pounds and I'm wanting to do a massive cut (250 down to 165-175). I understand weightloss should be my priority Since I'm in the 250s... And it is. But at the same time I don't want to go full retard and loose 9 years worth of gym progress ( Im at the point where I could care less about strength.. I just want to maintain a decent amount of mass)

I plan on keeping my calories around 10xbodyweight so I'm at 2500 calories 180g protein. Last time I did a cut I lost about 15-30 pounds on certain compound lifts and I didn't even loose much weight so I'm kinda scared what will happen on a massive cut. I just want to find out if loosing strength is a good indicator of muscle loss while on a cut? Or if I'm lifting as intensely ass possible.. Then ill maintain muscle?