Sharingan93 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question 250k application help

Hello, sorry if it is the wrong forum, but i need your help. I read the terms but i still dont get it how to apply? Where to submit photos?
    Can someone make me a step by step guide? If pictures are included or the video, the better. Thanks a lot!!

Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hanger has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Sharingan93 View Post
    Hello, sorry if it is the wrong forum, but i need your help. I read the terms but i still dont get it how to apply? Where to submit photos?
    Can someone make me a step by step guide? If pictures are included or the video, the better. Thanks a lot!!
    When I registered it said I would get an email after Jan 1 to send in pictures and everything. Just stand by- early registration is all we have currently.

ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz
    Register here by January 14: https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/tra...challenge.html

Photos must be posted under the "Progress Photos" section.
    ~BBCOM Chadmin~
    ~Outdoor Recreation Crew~
    Go outside and play.
    Open your mind.