Closed Thread
Page 222 of 268 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 220 221 222 223 224 232 ... LastLast
Results 6,631 to 6,660 of 8034
    Building The Monolith Anthony21's Avatar
    Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post
    PROmore is very very good
    The Cinnmon one was pretty legit.
    Forum Representative
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    Facebook: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

My 5/3/1 training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175799121

Instagram: l_anthony

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Rob1882 View Post
    MAN Iso-Protein is the best pure isolate I have had, it's very well done on all flavors.
    Confetti Cake was decent. Just decent. If Blueberry Muffin doesn't blow me away, I won't be trying any more flavors and will stick with MSI Lean Whey.

Originally Posted by Aspiringathlete View Post
    Yeah man - not gonna debate progressive overload. It's just sometimes I can't push the weight & have to try & add reps or sets depending on the lift. I still focus on the main principles (Volume, Intensity, Frequency). I actually missed basically 9 months of EFFECTIVE lifting & questioned if I'd be able to lift again. So obviously w/ a partially torn bicep - deadlifting isn't JUST physically hard, it's mentally stressful & avoiding things like preacher curls & working in higher rep ranges focuses on the contraction more.
    That's one thing that would force me to cut out deadlifts for likely a full year at least. Would suck because it's by far one of my favorite lifts. I'm by no means good at them when you consider bodyweight to weight ratio, but I'm fine with that.
    Torn bicep would really change things a lot. For all bicep exercises, I'd likely opt for occlusion training with low weight and you're sadly stuck maintaining at best with that.
    Progressive overload + progressive eating = gains. Simple as that!

crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My Promore takes:

They are good but many other proteins I prefer over them. ESPECIALLY the orange one. Here it is, the flavor at first is not bad, it's like a different refreshing flavor with the orange and the cream but the after taste is like an orange peel bitter flavor. The other 2 are good all the way but pretty sweet to a point where could not enjoy shake after shake. Of course it's hard to enjoy any flavor shake after shake and why I have like 10 different proteins open right now...oh 11!

I guess though I said in the past they may be flavors I need to actually use past several samples to see if they grow more on me.

2 new items to review. First is metabolic nutrition protizyme peanut butter cookie. Made a shake at lunch with skim fairlife and ice. Very good flavor and really like a peanut butter cookie like I remember growing up. Not overly peanut butter in flavor as you do get a bit of cookie flavor as well. Cookie flavor as in dough and such. Mixes/blends very well and I like it's on the thicker side as I like to eat my shakes like thick milk shakes. Thing is I still might prefer PES Select peanut butter a little more. Ghosts version is also one I like but might be a bit below when factoring in could I use daily. Maybe I overthink these reviews...

Right ow having the last of the C4 sparkling drinks in the Tropical Blast flavor and it's very good. A nice mix of orange and pineapple. Maybe even some other tropical flavors mixed in but those 2 are what I could say I taste. I had the Strawberry one yesterday and that one was decent but not a flavor I could drink many of. This one I could. I would rate them as Tropical Blast = Bombsicle (depending on flavor preference at the time) > Strawberry Watermelon > Limeade.

crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Misctake7 View Post
    Confetti Cake was decent. Just decent. If Blueberry Muffin doesn't blow me away, I won't be trying any more flavors and will stick with MSI Lean Whey.

That's one thing that would force me to cut out deadlifts for likely a full year at least. Would suck because it's by far one of my favorite lifts. I'm by no means good at them when you consider bodyweight to weight ratio, but I'm fine with that.
    Torn bicep would really change things a lot. For all bicep exercises, I'd likely opt for occlusion training with low weight and you're sadly stuck maintaining at best with that.
    For me it's my lower back and of course my hips and my 2 surgery already left knee. Not sure where or what I need to do or change but it's been an issue off and on for years. I can be going great lifting heavy then it just gets all sorts of messed up. Maybe form, maybe just issues I have going on inside. Right now things with my back are on the upswing. Did light squats on Monday to test the waters and so far so good BUT I just know things can go bad fast.

Registered User Aspiringathlete's Avatar
    Aspiringathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aspiringathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aspiringathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aspiringathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aspiringathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aspiringathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aspiringathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aspiringathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aspiringathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aspiringathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aspiringathlete is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Misctake7 View Post

It's a partial tear so it's not like i can't do anything (it shows intact on my latest MRI so that's good). As mentioned, it has retracted some & I have a tiny bulge where the muscle meets the tendon (Dr. says I partially tore muscle from tendon not tendon from bone). I just have to work with lighter weights & focus heavily on the MMC until I'm 100%. I've curled 25s recently but outside of that use primarily cables. I will most likely be about 10-20% weaker but strength does NOT = size especially with biceps & really when you think about it I don't even know if i'll necessarily be weaker because I was only just starting to get stronger & bigger before injury & was curling 40s or 45s, which to be honest i don't ever really see the point in curling the 60s. I think exercises like cable curls & anything with cables have a superior resistance curve to strength curve than bbs/dbs. I have faith I can grow my biceps past the pathetic 12" current measurement. You don't need heavy curls for big arms. I also need to stabilize my lats & pecs a little better as that chain tightens the bicep up. Work to do but I'll make it!

Now North of Westside UncleWade's Avatar
    UncleWade has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) UncleWade has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) UncleWade has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) UncleWade has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) UncleWade has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) UncleWade has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) UncleWade has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) UncleWade has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) UncleWade has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) UncleWade has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) UncleWade has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I think I'm going to go back to just using Select; I miss FCC and Peanut Butter. I just wish the Insider prices were valid year round...I'm still a cheapskate.
    NOV || Ohio Chapter || Be more, have less.

Powered by Ben & Jerry's.

SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    I think I'm going to go back to just using Select; I miss FCC and Peanut Butter. I just wish the Insider prices were valid year round...I'm still a cheapskate.
    FCC so good. Soooo good.

CPBC is king though
    iForce Blueberry Muffin: forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169778043
    Animal Whey CCC: /showthread.php?t=167687511
    BPI PBICB Whey-HD: /showthread.php?t=169558393
    JetMass Log: /showthread.php?t=168753313

ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SOH11 View Post
    FCC so good. Soooo good.

CPBC is king though

I like Select a lot; however, last time I ordered direct from them it took a month ((i live in Florida which is where they're located)), and they weren't very good at getting back to emails. It left a bad taste in my mouth... :-) I think it's much quicker ordering from a middle man like bb.com. Other's i've ordered direct have been faster ordering through a middle man too.
    NASM-CPT

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ahawk01 View Post
    I like Select a lot; however, last time I ordered direct from them it took a month ((i live in Florida which is where they're located)), and they weren't very good at getting back to emails. It left a bad taste in my mouth... :-) I think it's much quicker ordering from a middle man like bb.com. Other's i've ordered direct have been faster ordering through a middle man too.
    Most direct orders from any company seems to be slower in my experiences; exception is Quest, since they are very close to me, sometimes next day delivery.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It saddens me to hear this.

Typically feedback on our CS team is very good. If there have been instances where you felt they didn't meet your expectations I apologise.

If you ever have any issues you are always welcome to message me.

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bencarpenter View Post
    It saddens me to hear this.

Typically feedback on our CS team is very good. If there have been instances where you felt they didn't meet your expectations I apologise.

If you ever have any issues you are always welcome to message me.
    I'd like to lodge a PES complaint.

I have yet to receive a PM from you, either here or on Facebook, asking for my address to taste test the new PES bars.

I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OMR

It's got BeetRoot
    BPI Sports - Forum Director

BPI Sports | Cutler Nutrition

BPI Sports - The Kings of KETO

★☆★ BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide ★☆★

Original 999,999k Crew

My Milk Shake Brings all the Boys to the Yard

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    OMR

It's got BeetRoot
    what is the specific draw to using beet root in a formula for you?
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

🇱🇧 Lebanese Jesus 🇱🇧 dougefresh93's Avatar
    dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OMR

[img]https:NO_Energy_One.jpg[/img]

It's got BeetRoot
    I'll take shameless shill for $1000 alex...
    Gaspari Nutrition Representative
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/gn/gn.htm

want free stuff? follow me on IG

dougefresh093

danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "persons consuming 500mL beetroot juice for 15 days (relative to placebo, a nitrate depleted beetroot juice) has failed to significantly influence muscular power output either acutely or after 15 days; this study noted a slightly lesser usage of phosphocreatine (bioactive form of creatine) associated with maximal voluntary contractions."

(Fulford J, et al. 2013)

"140mL beetroot juice (8.7mmol nitrate) has failed to significantly improve cycling performance in trained athletes despite increased serum nitrate."

(Cermak NM, et al. 2014)

Anavite is BACK!
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175708351

kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    Insider prices and we wouldn't be a company anymore

Originally Posted by SOH11 View Post
    FCC so good. Soooo good.

CPBC is king though
    Its between CPBC and Snickerdoodle for me when it comes to mixing in oats or cream of rice.

For shakes, I'd have to say CPBC or FCC.

Ahawk, like Ben said, this doesn't sound like our CS team at all. I know for certain there is someone answering emails daily around the clock. Please check your PM.
    PEScience Representative
    www.pescience.com/insider
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/physique-enhancing-science.html

IG: kylebayne23
    Twitter: kbayne2327

-- COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW --

dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OMR

It's got BeetRoot
    i'm more impressed that you're able to open the tub without ripping the top part of the label off like normal people do...
    100% 中國人
    @teenhamodic

Sponsored logs thread compilation
    http://bbcom.me/JyFy5m

Review thread compilation
    http://bbcom.me/1f0wQuW

bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    I'd like to lodge a PES complaint.

I have yet to receive a PM from you, either here or on Facebook, asking for my address to taste test the new PES bars.

I figured you would slide into my DMs with some kind of trade proposition.

BenBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BenBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BenBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BenBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BenBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BenBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BenBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BenBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BenBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BenBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BenBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I gotta say, Best Protein Strawberries and Cream is pretty darn tasty.
    Squat and Deadlift

compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by danielmoo View Post
    "persons consuming 500mL beetroot juice for 15 days (relative to placebo, a nitrate depleted beetroot juice) has failed to significantly influence muscular power output either acutely or after 15 days; this study noted a slightly lesser usage of phosphocreatine (bioactive form of creatine) associated with maximal voluntary contractions."

(Fulford J, et al. 2013)

"140mL beetroot juice (8.7mmol nitrate) has failed to significantly improve cycling performance in trained athletes despite increased serum nitrate."

(Cermak NM, et al. 2014)
    Nobody cares about science moo
    Forum Representative
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    Facebook: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals | @natecompa
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

82ndAirborne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 82ndAirborne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 82ndAirborne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 82ndAirborne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 82ndAirborne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 82ndAirborne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 82ndAirborne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 82ndAirborne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 82ndAirborne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 82ndAirborne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 82ndAirborne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BenBlue View Post
    I gotta say, Best Protein Strawberries and Cream is pretty darn tasty.
    sig is sweet
    There is no offseason

BenBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BenBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BenBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BenBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BenBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BenBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BenBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BenBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BenBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BenBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BenBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by 82ndAirborne View Post
    sig is sweet
    you're sweet
    Squat and Deadlift

TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    BSN just dropped a syntha 6 collab with cold stone creamery. 3 new flavors - birthday cake remix, germanchokolatekake (guess this one is for Rawb) and mint mint choc choc chip. All said to have real cookie pieces or sprinkles in them
    Olympus Labs Rep, Demigod and bad ass personal trainer

Instagram - beyond__fitness__

dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TrainerTone View Post
    BSN just dropped a syntha 6 collab with cold stone creamery. 3 new flavors - birthday cake remix, germanchokolatekake (guess this one is for Rawb) and mint mint choc choc chip. All said to have real cookie pieces or sprinkles in them
    i'll give them a try.

dougefresh093

Originally Posted by TrainerTone View Post
    Originally Posted by dougefresh93 View Post
    i'll give them a try.

Was going to post myself earlier but am lazy. Already have in cart and really want to order.

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dougefresh93 View Post
    i'll give them a try.
    🔥🏆🔥 Official Muscletech Rep 🔥🏆🔥

🎁 🎁 NITRO-TECH... BOGO!! 🎁 🎁
    -Toasted Smores -Cinnamon Swirl
    -Lucky Marshmallow -Snickerdoodle

Originally Posted by crpav View Post
    Was going to post myself earlier but am lazy. Already have in cart and really want to order.
    would love it for 5 scoops or so... but 25 servings maybe much for me.

but please order and report back

dougefresh093

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You lost me at "real cookie pieces in them" ... other than that I would have given them a try.

Why are all companies doing this now? I absolutely HATE it. I want my protein shakes to be silky and smooth and go down in about 3 seconds.

-Spaz
    Gaspari Nutrition - https://gasparinutrition.com/

Follow me on IG @gaspari_spaz

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Big_Spaz View Post
    You lost me at "real cookie pieces in them" ... other than that I would have given them a try.

Why are all companies doing this now? I absolutely HATE it. I want my protein shakes to be silky and smooth and go down in about 3 seconds.

-Spaz
    You had me at all of that ^^^
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

Originally Posted by COUNTRYMIKE View Post
    You had me at all of that ^^^
    respect your elders, that's a 40 year old man as of tomorrow!

dougefresh093