Smashiin is a name known to all. (+5000) Smashiin is a name known to all. (+5000) Smashiin is a name known to all. (+5000) Smashiin is a name known to all. (+5000) Smashiin is a name known to all. (+5000) Smashiin is a name known to all. (+5000) Smashiin is a name known to all. (+5000) Smashiin is a name known to all. (+5000) Smashiin is a name known to all. (+5000) Smashiin is a name known to all. (+5000) Smashiin is a name known to all. (+5000)

Eric's comeback log

After 8 years of not doing chit I've decided to make my comeback in powerlifting. It is what I love and am passionate about. I left powerlifting. But, the passion inside me never left. Now, the flame is back burning inside of me and I'm going to do whatever the fuk it takes to get back to where I was and then go beyond that. I'm healed up and ready to rock and roll, I'm ready to go!

I will be going through 4 phases for my comeback:
    Phase 1 - cut down to 180lbs
    Phase 2 - go on a bulk and start training again after my weightloss goal is reached
    Phase 3 - sign up for a meet and go on meet prep so I can be peaked
    Phase 4 - compete on the platform for the first time in over 8 years

This will take 1-1.5 years to do. As far as long term goals go, i want to get a 500lbs deadlift and a 315 paused bench in competition.

I am very excited and looking forward to coming back to the game. I'm going to blow everyone away once I compete. I'll be back on the platform and I will be much stronger than I was before.

Smashiin is a name known to all. (+5000) Smashiin is a name known to all. (+5000) Smashiin is a name known to all. (+5000) Smashiin is a name known to all. (+5000) Smashiin is a name known to all. (+5000) Smashiin is a name known to all. (+5000) Smashiin is a name known to all. (+5000) Smashiin is a name known to all. (+5000) Smashiin is a name known to all. (+5000) Smashiin is a name known to all. (+5000) Smashiin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Today I'm going back to the gym and starting phase 1. I am 220lbs as of this morning. I have 40lbs to lose as fast as possible which will have me sitting at 180lbs. Now, I might want to get down to 170lbs if I feel like I need to lose more. But, I am not going below 170lbs under any circumstances.

I'll post weekly weigh ins at the end of each week to let you all know where I am in terms of my cut.

Time to put phase 1 into motion. I'm giving this comeback all I've got. Let's do this!

So, its the end of week 1. I've lost 3lbs so far which puts me at 217lbs at the moment. I'm happy that this cut is getting off to a great start. It'll only get better from here on out.

I haven't went back to the gym yet due to having to be an adult and paying bills. But, hopefully by this time next week I'll be back in there full force going hard each and every day from that point onwards.

For now, I'm just eating clean and weighing myself every morning to see where I'm at. It's going obviously well. Hope to lose 0.5-1lb everyday. When my metabolism kicks in I'll be shedding off the lbs let alone gym time everyday. I'm an endomorph so I naturally have a slow metabolism. But, no excuses.

I'll post in here every Saturday morning to log my progress and let you all know how I'm doing with my weightloss.
    Last edited by Smashiin; 01-06-2018 at 09:13 AM.

Another entry...

I'm down to 215lbs as of this morning. 2lbs lost this week. I want to lose 15lbs within the next month which would put me at 200lbs even. It's possible and I know I can do it if I put my mind to it Which I can with no problems.

My lifting belt fits me now for the first time in a long time. It's not too tight around me. But, its not too loose either. It's just the right fit for me, literally.

I am down to a 40in waist now. Next goal is to be able to fit in size 38in jeans. This will be easy.

That's it for this past week.

So, this week I went back to the gym and have been doing just cardio. I now weigh 213lbs as of this morning. 2lbs lost just like last week.

I have been conducting trials and errors as far as diet goes. I think I have it all good and right now. By this time next week I want to be 210lbs or lower.

I've decided that when I get down to 190lbs I will start lifting again. I still want to get down to 170lbs before I start bulking. But, either way I will be lifting again soon enough.

The gym I go to now is perfect. Caters to powerlifters and not just bodybuilders or physique enthusiasts. I can't wait to put my hands around that bar for the first time in 8 years and get my 1st training session in when the time comes to start training again. I'm never giving powerlifting or the gym up ever again. This chit has always been my passion and I will keep lifting until I no longer can. I'm in this chit for life. I was destined to lift and be strong.

This past week has gone great for me. I'm down to 209lbs, 4lbs lost. I hit the 50lb Mark! This weightloss is going perfect. 19lbs to go until I start lifting again. Can't wait.

I'm able to wear clothes now that were too small for me before. Great feeling in knowing that all the effort im putting into this is paying off quite well. You get out what you put in. And thats hard work.

I'll definitely be 200lbs or lower in a month. Looking forward to see that number or lower appear on my scale.

Another week has gone by since I posted here.

Well, this week wasn't so great. I gained 2lbs because I wasn't strict with my diet like I should be. Doesn't help either that theirs been family drama lately and that alone made me so unfocused on my diet and gym. I'll get below 209lbs this week since that's where I left off before eating like a fatass and not going to the gym like I should've been doing.

After all the bullchit that has gone on over the past week I've decided to start lifting again starting tomorrow. I'm still going to cut. I cannot wait to be in the gym tomorrow and finally lift again for the first time in 8 years. Really need this now and I'm not putting it off anymore. It's time to fuk chit up and kill it in the gym. It's finally time to do what I have always loved since I was 18yrs old.

That 500lbs pull and 315 paused bench will be mine within the next year. I will be stronger than I was before. The gym is my destiny and I will become who I'm destined to become.

got back down to 209lbs this week. want to get down to 205lbs by this time next week. hopped back on my diet and lost 2lbs since yesterday. going to start hitting the cardio harder and start lifting again. gym time will now be monday-friday with weekends being my off days.

this is going to be a great year for me and not just because of the gym. i'm going to improve in all aspects of my life and be the best of a person that i can be. its time to get the ball rolling on my life and be who i want to be in this world and find happiness and peace in my mind, heart and soul. i'll elaborate on this later.

trained for the first time tonight in quite a long time. no deadlifts atm. im still losing weight and im focused on hypertrophy training right now since i want to pack on muscle and size. i cant see myself progressing on bench and deadlift while in a caloric deficit. but, when i start bulking is when ill start training those 2 main lifts.

Back/Biceps

cable rows
    110x3x8

hammer strength low rows (each arm)
    55x3x8

lat pulldowns
    110x3x8

preacher curls
    25x3x10

cable curls
    plate3x4x8

weight - 209lbs

these pics are from when i started my journey up to now. 50lb difference. i still have a ways to go. but, im looking foward to keep walking down the path of being a healthier person inside and out.

yeah, i have a really bad case of gyno from being fat and because my medicine made it worse since risperdal is the medication that causes men to grow tits. i know id look helluva lot better if it werent for that bullchit. but, im doing the best i can and doing everything in my power to build my physique and not let this get in the way.
    Attached Images

chest/shoulders

chest press
    110x5
    90x8,6,5

pec flies
    60x4x10

incline db flies
    10x3x8

rope pulldowns
    70x3x8

underhand tricep exts.
    80x4x8

weak as piss. but, i'll get stronger over time. good session nonetheless.

havent been posting here for little over a week. but, ive decided to start powerbuilding. i get the best of both worlds; size and strength instead of just one or the other. i'm really excited to start the strength training itself alone. its time to start kicking life's ass instead of it holding me down. im going to own the day and make it my bich. i want to be a better person than i was yesterday. i will bust my ass in and outside the gym. this is going to be real good for me. a different way of therapy.