BrownBear1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrownBear1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrownBear1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrownBear1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrownBear1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrownBear1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrownBear1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrownBear1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrownBear1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrownBear1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrownBear1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Press in Snatch vs Acromion Type

According to Catalyst Athletics Exercise Library "Press in Snatch" (SOTS Press) (*), at Notes section:

"This exercise is only appropriate for lifters whose mobility allows the movement to be done without pain. While it will help improve mobility and posture, the athlete needs to be in range for it to be effective and not harmful to the shoulders"

I am still adjusting the appropriate level (heel height) of my oly shoes. At the same I am still working with the appropriate exercise mobs.

The fact is that this exercise is one that I wish to execute, but is the hardest one I ever tried. I have an type 2 acromion which naturally restricts the completness of my moviments.

My question is: do you guys know something (articles, blog links, etc) wich establishes any relationship between type 2 acromion shoulder and dificulties during snatch (or behind the neck press, etc) exercises?

(*) Type "press in snatch catalyst athletics" at Google. It is the first record.