YCaesthetics96 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Any help is appreciated

Hey all, so not really sure where to start but il try to cover it all.

First starting off with a bit about myself, im 21 years old, weigh currently 71kg and my length is 1.87m
    I have been lifting for 3 years or so now but ofcourse with all the mistakes I made id say 1 year of serious lifting.

Anyways, when i look at my physique and knowing i been messing around for over 3 years the progress ive made is only worth 6 months or so. Every time i fail i get back up and learned from my mistake (at least i think). The last weeks have really been a downwards spiral for me, i head to the gym motivated and excited since i love what i do. However the last weeks i havent really felt the mind muscle connection anymore in some parts of my body, though i lighten up the weight and all sometimes im just not feeling it. But that isnt the worst yet in my opinion.
    Recently I have purchased a program from a well known youtuber who is Legit with hes information and i think is one of the biggest out there, all fine and good program feels well and stuff and yet seeing how it goes but the bulk im doing is bothering me.

This is about the 4th time i bulkup, which for (i think) of 3 years of lifting is kinda much. I know weight gaining and losing isnt a linear process and all so i always look at it for a week or so but every time my weight seems to stagnate. For example

71kg
    71.2kg
    71.1kg
    71kg
    71.5kg
    71.2kg

Etc, so to me its like i should eat just a little bit more right? So i increase my cals and all and in a few months i just end up seeing the bellyfat increased and theres nothing "lean" about this lean bulk at all. Since it is about the 4th time and im always bulking only 2-3 months or so followed by AGAIN an 6 week cut i dont seem to make any progress while every time i try to be aware of gaining weight too quick.

So i dont know if its my training that is just too volume wise to make gains (hence why i bought the program which i guess is good) or should i just wait longer to increase my cals?

If you guys got any tips or advice id highly appreciate it, as its really tough putting in hours of work and tons of money as just a student to fullfill my dream and not seeing any progress.

Thanks in advance peeps.