AdamApple047 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AdamApple047 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AdamApple047 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AdamApple047 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AdamApple047 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AdamApple047 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AdamApple047 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AdamApple047 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up Simple 'Mass-Building' Tip

Hello,
    I'm new here and there is a small 'mass-building' tip I want to share with you. Sometimes it is not only about the quality or quantity of your diet, but it is also a matter of timing. I am not an expert in biology, but I have read that the liver produces energy during workouts. If this energy is not quickly restored, the liver will suck the energy back from the muscle which gives a reversed effect. In other words, you lose 'gains' instead of increasing them. So the trick my little self has been using for quite a while is simple: After 30/45 minutes in the gym, consume 2 BANANAS. Continue the rest of your workout; after you finish, eat rice + egg whites (boiled) and a protein shake. Keep doing this for 1 whole month and you will notice a big difference.

davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    stay red