bpowers0705 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Working out while sore

Back on Wednesday, I did an upper body workout. Today is Friday, and my chest and arms are still sore. Would it be okay to rework chest and arms on Saturday if they are still sore?

Should I just wait until they are no longer sore, and work another body part on Saturday?

Due to my profession as a truck driver, I kind of have to squeeze in workouts when I can. So far, I have been having to do an upper body workout one day, legs another day, and cardio whenever I can fit it in.

17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    nothing wrong with working out while sore. Just do what you can do.

If I have really bad soreness a work out seems like quite a chore but it really helps alleviate the soreness.
    Texas Method Log *https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173755621*

Program spreadsheet **https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14MPWVNPbfmfkuoTMDaGih3pbM2-KQHZuSjcJPuwVE9c/edit?usp=sharing**

FMH Crew Little Beast

fingerguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fingerguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fingerguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fingerguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fingerguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fingerguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fingerguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fingerguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fingerguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fingerguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fingerguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Your body will let you know. On Monday I did this really tough workout with the intention to do the day 2 version of it but when I woke up my body said NO. So instead I did a Ashtanga Yoga session.

Listen to your body and use best judgement.
    Crossfit = A LOT of doctor visits.

bpowers0705 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I mean, it's not sore to the point that I cannot move. I can still function with day-to-day events. I just didn't want to seriously damaged something, or try to workout a muscle that wasn't fully healed yet.

I guess I will just see what it feels like tomorrow.

Thanks for the input guys, I really appreciate it.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A bit of "delayed onset muscle soreness" (DOMS) is to be expected when you work hard.

When it gets to injury being developed levels, you will need to learn judgement and when to add some rest.

As a very short term tactic (terrible long term though) occasionally working tired muscles can be good as it increases their resilience, just be careful not to overdo it or cause injury.

If your work means you can only do what you can do. Then what choice do you have? Roll with the punches. Just get as much done as you can and use common sense.

Exercise isn't as complicated and technical as people tell you (especially when they're trying to sell you something). You'll work out what you can do with a bit of practise.