Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This destroyed his stream and everything he built. He use to be someone people would reference when it came to how to approach streaming and entertainment. Now all he is going to be known for is crying on stream and cheating on his wife.

Imagine any future sponsors, the first thing they google is going to come up with his cheating video.

I personally don't really care as I didn't watch him really. Just funny how someone could be so dumb as to throw away a multi million dollar career because he was horny and didn't jerk it before going to a party.

Hesitation is defeat OdalfHilter's Avatar
    OdalfHilter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OdalfHilter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OdalfHilter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OdalfHilter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OdalfHilter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OdalfHilter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OdalfHilter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OdalfHilter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OdalfHilter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OdalfHilter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OdalfHilter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mudshovel View Post
    BRB let me take a picture of me in a shirt and photoshop flames around it. You use that photo on myspace in 2004 also bud???
    No, but you can Photoshop all the Cheeto dust out of your neckbeard if you want

stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EmmaW4tson View Post
    3 page thread on some guy I've never heard of and I broswe youtoobe a lot. Whats so special about this guy?
    he's not on youtube, hes a twitch streamer primarily of video game PUBG. He previously worked for Activision on Call of duty games, such as Advanced warfare or Infinite warfare. Started streaming not too long ago again and created a personna of Dr. Disrespect, which is really entertaining to watch. He's put a lot of production value into his channel.
    In rather short amount of time his channel blew up and quickly became top10 most popular with an average of 20-30k people watching it at the same time.

https://clips.twitch.tv/NastyCrispyAardvarkJonCarnage
    *4 crew*

Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    dont forget guys, he said unfaithful, not cheated. There are a lot of levels of unfaithfulness, whether you want to believe it or not. Some people think its as simple as dick pics or making out, not full on penetration. The internet only uses the word "cheat". However, he used the word "unfaithful". Its the people that dont understand the word that assume that its sex and only sex. His emotional state could have been a combination of realizing even the smallest actions can fuk EVERYTHING in his life, family and career. The only way he will recover is if his wife and him on on camera and actually say everything is fine and explain slightly.
    Carb Mal-absorption, no breads, sugary snacks, rice, pasta...live off of 30-40g a day.
    Eosinophilic eso****itis, cant ingest dairy or my eso****us closes up

Registered User CanadianSpartan's Avatar
    CanadianSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanadianSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanadianSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanadianSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanadianSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanadianSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanadianSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanadianSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanadianSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanadianSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanadianSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lol at anyone thinking he is done.
    The vast majority doesn't give a sht or will tell try and console him. There will be hundreds if not thousands of trolls that give him money to call him a cheater. And a slim amount that wont watch his stream cause of it.
    Give it 3-6months and no one will even remember, he will gain a sht ton of new followers and it is under the bridge.
    I mean for any people that use to watch league streamers, the whole kreppo/gross gore sht. Look at any of the stupid sht that goes on with the IRL Streamers.
    If the doc comes back, gets back into char, and continues. Not much will change. The hardest part will be him getting over/being okay/ignoring the people talking sht to him.

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LiftHeavy85 View Post
    This destroyed his stream and everything he built. He use to be someone people would reference when it came to how to approach streaming and entertainment. Now all he is going to be known for is crying on stream and cheating on his wife.

Imagine any future sponsors, the first thing they google is going to come up with his cheating video.

I personally don't really care as I didn't watch him really. Just funny how someone could be so dumb as to throw away a multi million dollar career because he was horny and didn't jerk it before going to a party.
    What I don't understand is why he felt the need to upload a video concerning an extremely personal issue.

I remember one of my fav youtubers getting cheated on way back in 2008 and he uploaded a vid of him basically sitting at his desk crying and talking about it. It was awkward as phuck and he ended up deleting it when he realized that it was really nobody's business except his.

swolemcbaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolemcbaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolemcbaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolemcbaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolemcbaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolemcbaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolemcbaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolemcbaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolemcbaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolemcbaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolemcbaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Zerafian View Post
    dont forget guys, he said unfaithful, not cheated. There are a lot of levels of unfaithfulness, whether you want to believe it or not. Some people think its as simple as dick pics or making out, not full on penetration. The internet only uses the word "cheat". However, he used the word "unfaithful". Its the people that dont understand the word that assume that its sex and only sex. His emotional state could have been a combination of realizing even the smallest actions can fuk EVERYTHING in his life, family and career. The only way he will recover is if his wife and him on on camera and actually say everything is fine and explain slightly.
    Docs a classy guy, he drinks gin and tonics for breakfast. Of course he is gonna use a classy term to describe the situation.

Unfaithful sounds much, much better then "Hey guis I slipped on a banana peel at Twitch con and my penis accidentally fell inside another vagina."

Guy's last vid was tough to watch....dude is honestly tore up about the jeopardy he put his family in and I am prayin for him and his family.

I can tell he loves his wife and child....and sometimes.....sometimes we do stupid **** without fully realizing the consequences until the next morning when we wake up and look to our side and saiiiiiiyyyy....OH FUK. And then it gets far, far worse as that mistake proceeds to send you 400 emails a day, texts your phone so much to the point that its useless as a phone and blocking the number does not help because the cray cray keeps using different burner phones....then the beast gets your wifes number and starts to send the "your husbands penis fell inside me," rants, followed by nudes of your bare ass.....but I digress.....

My penis slipped before, a long time ago, in a solar system far far away, so I can semi-boner relate.

Originally Posted by wings_unhinged View Post
    What I don't understand is why he felt the need to upload a video concerning an extremely personal issue.

I remember one of my fav youtubers getting cheated on way back in 2008 and he uploaded a vid of him basically sitting at his desk crying and talking about it. It was awkward as phuck and he ended up deleting it when he realized that it was really nobody's business except his.
    He is the face of twitch....his career has been skyrocketing the last 6 months and hes picked up alot of backers, fans and million dollar deals. Remember hes the two time, back to back, 1993, 1994, Blockbuster, International, Video game champion.... The pressure must have started to become enormous....He probably had a few reasons:

#1 To prove to his wife that his family is more important than the persona

#2 The cat was pretty much already out of the bag, due to Burger, and the scandal was gaining traction....Doc has a business degree and one of the first things they teach in business school is to do damage control as honest and early as possible to minimize collateral damage. If he did not come out with the reason for personal time, the reddit & 4Chan sleuths would have crucified him.

#3 He can make a come back if he wants too. Entertainers screw up all the time and the Doc character has nothing to do with Guy the real life human being.....and if people cannot separate the two, then they have bigger issues than the doc lol.

However, he may decide to segway into a different area of the industry again...perhaps he will take a nice cushy CEO 10K a day job at a studio lacking in testicular fortitude.....lord knows sledgehammer has lost the lead in its pencil!
    Last edited by swolemcbaine; 12-16-2017 at 09:38 PM.
    Rasta Raffee is the coolest giraffe in the world! I wrote a novel, called "The Gym" Search "BGA The Gym," at Amazon or read 30% for free at Smashwords and let me know what you think.

dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Blackmail.

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by swolemcbaine View Post
    He is the face of twitch....his career has been skyrocketing the last 6 months and hes picked up alot of backers, fans and million dollar deals. Remember hes the two time, back to back, 1993, 1994, Blockbuster, International, Video game champion.... The pressure must have started to become enormous....He probably had a few reasons:
    I'm kind of blown away this can all happen because of a high view count on a stream... Then again I'm surprised people subscribe to these guys and give them $5/month too. YouTube/Twitch is so big these days that I forget.

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm kind of blown away this can all happen because of a high view count on a stream... Then again I'm surprised people subscribe to these guys and give them $5/month too. YouTube/Twitch is so big these days that I forget.
    question on twitch, why do people subscribe
    Seems like I can just view anyone, anytime for free
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 30 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

Registered User CanadianSpartan's Avatar
    CanadianSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanadianSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanadianSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanadianSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanadianSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanadianSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanadianSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanadianSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanadianSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanadianSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanadianSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 5x10 View Post
    If I remember it started off as a way for people to support the streamer so they don't have to continuously play ads throughout their stream. Now it's just something that gets abused.
    Last edited by CanadianSpartan; 12-17-2017 at 10:44 AM.

YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so the theory is that he ****ed the streamer craysounds and cucked her boyfriend.. im guessing theyre into some bdsm shiit and doc obliged

he was pretty funny he fuked up big time

just watch the first 2 min of this vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9N22w5mAMs

the autist 'burger planet' said later that doc was flirting with some chick, who happened to be cray sounds from the video. Crazy world
    Last edited by YesWayNoWeigh; 12-17-2017 at 03:02 PM.
    Redskins•O's•Wizards

RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Lmfao that guy looks like a fatter and slightly more autistic version of "b0aty" a runescape streamer. I'm literally dying.
    Fitness connoisseur
    0.4 mg of party's over wake the FK up!
    "the personification of greatness"

JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i dont give a chit if a stranger cheats but the second a child is involved then fuk him
    Certified 1200 ng/l T

IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lol apparently the girl ppl are making theories about

https://www.instagram.com/craysounds/?hl=en

lil flat compared to the other titty streamers but not bad.
    reps for life:theheffnerr, AlphaMisc, Ancient Olympia

++ Positive Crew ++

Pre-MCC Vol.1 Crew

My Couch Pulls Out I Dont poonpounder311's Avatar
    poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IceCoal View Post

C’mon Doc, if you’re gunna cheat at least have it be with some of that sweet sweet Asian gamer chick poosay in full cosplay.
    ☻/
    /▌ Rock Chalk Jayhawk KU
    /

stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IceCoal View Post

Originally Posted by poonpounder311 View Post
    C’mon Doc, if you’re gunna cheat at least have it be with some of that sweet sweet Asian gamer chick poosay in full cosplay.
    it was confirmed fake, someone was just trying to pass assumptions as a fact.
    *4 crew*

WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For some streamers they have sub chat on all the time so they need to sub to use chat. Also some might like the twitch emoticons. Some people probably just do it to hear the streamer say their name and thank them for subbing lol. There's also the free sub you get with amazon prime i think.

Still pointless though like you said since none of the streams are hidden behind a subscription.

XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    it's a way to support your streamer. you get no ads plus other "special" perks that a streamer might have (ex: you get the opportunity to play w/ them)

now with that said i would never sub to a streamer willingly (i have amazon prime so I throw my sub at qtpie every month because he's the GOAT) and there is such a thing called adblock.

Registered User ralphlaurenbrah's Avatar
    ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by YesWayNoWeigh View Post
    so the theory is that he ****ed the streamer craysounds and cucked her boyfriend.. im guessing theyre into some bdsm shiit and doc obliged

he was pretty funny he fuked up big time

just watch the first 2 min of this vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9N22w5mAMs

the autist 'burger planet' said later that doc was flirting with some chick, who happened to be cray sounds from the video. Crazy world

God damn I would destroy her. She made my dick hard just from her pics.

YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by stasmtl View Post
    it was confirmed fake, someone was just trying to pass assumptions as a fact.
    lol confirmed fake by who? He was seen on cam flirting with her at twitchcon. Her bf tweeted for doc to fuk his wife (girlfriend). He even looks like a cuck. It makes perfect sense
    Redskins•O's•Wizards

Originally Posted by YesWayNoWeigh View Post
    lol confirmed fake by who? He was seen on cam flirting with her at twitchcon. Her bf tweeted for doc to fuk his wife (girlfriend). He even looks like a cuck. It makes perfect sense
    I mean nothing is confirmed and this also could be a lie, but what exactly do we believe on the internet?

https://www.reddit.com/r/LivestreamF...check_shocker/
    *4 crew*

skinnyFAT91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinnyFAT91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinnyFAT91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinnyFAT91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinnyFAT91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinnyFAT91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinnyFAT91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinnyFAT91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinnyFAT91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinnyFAT91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinnyFAT91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Like other poster have pointed out, wife found out and made him come out to fans is most likely.

rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rdwire88 View Post
    Not gonna lie she's HNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG srs
    Starting Weight: 145lbs
    **Jimbob Cooter Crew**

"Obsessed is a word the lazy used to describe the dedicated."
    R.I.P Aziz "Zyzz" Shavershian
    March 24, 1989 - August 5, 2011

*Porsche Crew*
    *Kate Beckinsale is the GOAT crew*

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CanadianSpartan View Post
    Lol at anyone thinking he is done.
    The vast majority doesn't give a sht or will tell try and console him. There will be hundreds if not thousands of trolls that give him money to call him a cheater. And a slim amount that wont watch his stream cause of it.
    Give it 3-6months and no one will even remember, he will gain a sht ton of new followers and it is under the bridge.
    I mean for any people that use to watch league streamers, the whole kreppo/gross gore sht. Look at any of the stupid sht that goes on with the IRL Streamers.
    If the doc comes back, gets back into char, and continues. Not much will change. The hardest part will be him getting over/being okay/ignoring the people talking sht to him.
    he must pick

his marriage = quit streaming

streaming = his marriage is over

remember his wife basically works with him, imagine being constantly reminded that he cheated on you.. she will end up never being able to forgive him cause of trolls.
    Last edited by rocketfish; 12-19-2017 at 10:23 AM.
    *** Free Thinker Crew ***

*** Herbert The Future GOAT Crew ***

*** HTC ***

dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    https://twitter.com/craysounds_/stat...43344446611456

She apparently got sick and has been posting about her disease. Top comment ayyyyyy

rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Comstarr View Post
    Not gonna lie she's HNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG srs
    You can tell she likes to get around....a lot.

kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Everyone in this threads favorite tv show

Everyone on this threads favorite thing to read

What everyone in this thread looks like when they're talking about a video game streamer cheating on his wife like it's the most important news of the day.