Nelu26 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Can i somehow fix the gap?

Hi Guys, so i've been weightlifting for 16 months now. I have made considerable progress (for me), i am 15 now, at 176 cm and 70 kg (150 pounds)
    I have noticed my gap in the first 2 months, but never gave it any atention. But now it has become serious. I am really self conscious about it, i almost never wear a t-shirt now, only sweaters or other clothes than won't show my chest, my gym moral and motivation have gotten to record lows. Even tho my last workout I achieved a personal record at the bench, i still was sad. Can i somehow "fill" this gap? Is it genetics? Or am i just underdeveloped?
    Do i have a chance of ever looking good?
    Because of this cave between my pecs, i even started to think about leaving weightlifting... please guys, help.
    Btw, it is the first time i try to post a picture on the forum, so sorry for that..
    imgur .c o m /9g7ZqET
    Last edited by Nelu26; 12-14-2017 at 05:01 PM.

GRosen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Nelu26 View Post
    Hi Guys, so i've been weightlifting for 16 months now. I have made considerable progress (for me), i am 15 now, at 176 cm and 70 kg (150 pounds)
    I have noticed my gap in the first 2 months, but never gave it any atention. But now it has become serious. I am really self conscious about it, i almost never wear a t-shirt now, only sweaters or other clothes than won't show my chest, my gym moral and motivation have gotten to record lows. Even tho my last workout I achieved a personal record at the bench, i still was sad. Can i somehow "fill" this gap? Is it genetics? Or am i just underdeveloped?
    Because of this cave between my pecs, i even started to think about leaving weightlifting... please guys, help.
    /Users/nelubrinzila/Desktop/25440783_515900498789214_1903897601_o.jpg
    Its almost definitely a genetic thing that you cant "fix". The reason i say "fix" is because its not a problem, its not going to affect performance in a negative or positive way, and the reason you think you dont look good is because youre use to seeing a bunch of people without it. Its totally normal and i GUARENTEE that its not as bad as you think. Im 15 too and have been lifting for 7.5 months and i have it too. By the way, no one can see your photo. Anyway look up Omar Isuf on youtube, im pretty sure that the gap he has is the gap you think you have. Its not a bad thing, just look at him, hes really big, and really strong. For the most part no one cares if you have it or not and if someone other than you does care tell them to screw off just cuz.

Jstan01 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Nelu26 View Post
    Btw, it is the first time i try to post a picture on the forum, so sorry for that..
    imgur .c o m /9g7ZqET
    It could be genetics but most likely your too early in your training to know. The more advanced you get the more you will see your chest fill in. Start doing a bunch of accessory exercises for your chest to mix it up
    Current lifts:
    Bench: 135 for 6
    Squat: 135 for 10
    Deadlift: 245 for 4

Goals:
    Bench: 185 for 4
    Squat: 225 for 4
    Deadlift: 315 for 5

Current 1RM:

Bench: 170 lbs
    CURRENT: 175 lbs

Thomas2950 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thomas2950 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thomas2950 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thomas2950 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thomas2950 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thomas2950 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thomas2950 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thomas2950 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thomas2950 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thomas2950 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thomas2950 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You can't. It's your insertions 100% and it's genetically determined. It's the same as people with long biceps vs short biceps, even vs uneven abs etc.

Literally zero things you can do about it so I wouldn't worry at all. It's common.

georgee1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) georgee1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) georgee1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) georgee1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) georgee1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) georgee1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) georgee1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) georgee1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) georgee1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) georgee1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) georgee1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    +1 for genetics